Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Do Ladies Really: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Really: ? (2798 Views)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Really: ? by freecocoa(f): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2011
Hmmm, well I wouldn't say all girls like guys like that. I unfortunately once found myself in that situation. For some women, they know the guy is no good for them but they keep holding onto some hope of the guy not being a complete douchebag--they keep thinking thinking that he'll change or that they he's not that bad. For me, it wasn't until ṡhit hit the fan that I came to my senses. I've now learned from that experience and don't intend on letting it happen again. You know, I once heard a conversation between two guys about the exact same thing. The only difference was that their conversation was based on guys that stay with girls who act the way you described in your. While reading your thread, it reminded me of an article I came across on Cluth Magazine >>> http://clutchmagonline.com/lifeculture/feature/the-no-boyfriend-zone/
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2011
Oh thanks inky for that,you know i used to think that something was wrong with me for loving him.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh thanks inky for that,you know i used to think that something was wrong with me for loving him.

There's nothing wrong with you per se, but there is something wrong with you allowing someone to take advantage of you emotionally. Honestly, the situation I was in made me feel so ashamed of myself. I kept asking myself how I could have allowed such an idiȯt into my life romantically, emotionally, sexually, etc. You just need to ask yourself some things. 1) How would I like to be treated in this whole thing? 2) The love that I am putting into all of this, am I receiving any of it back? Pretty much you should just have a sit down with yourself. Always know your worth.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by freecocoa(f): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2011
You are totally right and that happened to me before not now and i'm tryna make sure it never happens again cos i so regreted staying with him when i realised he just wasn't gonna change.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2011
freecocoa:

You are totally right and that happened to me before not now and i'm tryna make sure it never happens again cos i so regreted staying with him when i realised he just wasn't gonna change.

Its ok, it happens to the best of us. I always to say that I would never allow myself to be in such a situation--lo and behold, it happened tongue. I'm glad it happened though. I now know that I should listen to my instincts more. I had a feeling something was up and I didn't listen to my instincts and unfortunately I got hurt. What would be really bad is if it happened to you once and you keep letting it happen again and again. As long as you can learn from it then you're good to go.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by xynerise: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2011
I am speechless on this one. grin.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by freecocoa(f): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2011
xynerise:

You better be speechfull and say something.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2011
freecocoa:

You better be speechfull and say something.

lol grin

xynerise:

Why are you speechless?
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Dyt(f): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2011
I kip askin mysef y i love him so much
he neva cease brkn my hrt
he wld mk me d happiest eva dese days n d next i find mysef beggin spk wit him
is dis nt wat dey call stupidity
yh sure he s takin advantage of me
imma do smth fast bout it
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2011
Dyt:

I kip askin mysef y i love him so much
he neva cease brkn my hrt
he wld mk me d happiest eva dese days n d next i find mysef beggin spk wit him
is dis nt wat dey call stupidity
yh sure he s takin advantage of me
imma do smth fast bout it

Well whatever you do about it, just make sure you come back here when and tell us what it was grin
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by freecocoa(f): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2011
You sure should do something about it sis Dyt,i mean you are a goddess.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by xynerise: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2011
Guys sometimes act mean to their partner because of their little natural loose attitude they have depending on the situation.( I mean easily deceive by another guy). But some guys dont love their gal yet they want their partner to stick to them.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Dyt(f): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2011
I think m jst gon raost his balls if he messes wit my hrt one more tym
watch out
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Tosinville(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2011
eh!^
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by InkedNerd(f): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2011
Dyt:

I think m jst gon raost his balls if he messes wit my hrt one more tym
watch out

grin
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by xynerise: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2011
@dyt. You are a cannibal grin
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Yemmyc(f): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2011
i've been in dis knd of rltnshp b4,but i had 2 fyt it [i mean] let it go coz it ruinin me in sum aspect.it wazn't easy though,i hd alot of sleepless nyt,cldn't eat n it realy affectd ma physique.but it waz worth it anywayz coz he kps beggin 2 com back.Am lyk tellin him u dnt knw d value of wat u av,TIL U LOOSE IT!
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Dyt(f): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2011
Guys jokes apart
dis guy s tearin my lyf apart
i cant let go
its hard 4 me
all i c s jst his stupid image n all i v in my 4kn head s all d gd tyms we v had
cant get 2 think of d tyms he s hurt me
n jst a simple hi 2 me,m all gone
simply 4gotten all he did
its hurtin n i know it
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by xynerise: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2011
^ what do u want us to advice you? Do you want to leave him? Or change him? undecided
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Dyt(f): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2011
^ didnt ask 4 any opinion
jst cntributin my quota 2 d topic
duh!
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by 190: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2011
yes

ive been mean 2 gurls, they kept crying ccrying and crying

i got fed up and ran away!! undecided
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by xynerise: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2011
^ clap for ya self.
@dyt. You need help. Just admit it. grin
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by xynerise: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2011
You gals cant change nature. You were made to be foolish to a guy when in love. grin
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Tosinville(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2011
^^Why remixin dat?
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by 190: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2011
xyenerise

i clapped for my self now your 2nd response was to you

please clap for yourself for telling me 2 clap for myself undecided
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Dyt(f): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2011
Xynerise
did i ask 4 ur help in any way
or did u read it anywhere dere dat i nid help
young man,u high on d sun?
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Tosinville(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2011
Xynerise, abeg free my Dyt o!
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Odunharry(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2011
hmm
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by xynerise: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2011
@dyt. I can feel your pain. You guy need to be flogged severally for "jonesing" with you. grin. I can solve you predicament.
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Yemmyc(f): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2011
xynerise:

You gals cant change nature. You were made to be foolish to a guy when in love. grin
Re: Do Ladies Really: ? by Dyt(f): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2011
Xynerise
i m nt in lag o
neida m i skydeep
i m heavily preg
nt askin 4 ur help
no mk me call u frog o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? / Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.