Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

$1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing (21699 Views)

Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Now that APC has exhausted their credit lines with the developed world, they will soon borrow from South Africa and Ghana

Cursed zombies!

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Grace001: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2020
After Brazil it will be Egypt or Libya

Nigeria sinking in debts

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Anwons:
After Brazil, which country next?
Rwanda and probably philipines or Ghana
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Clueless government .

Worst in history

Team of dull heads

No direction

No focus

Absolutely useless

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Because it is Brazil they have tagged or Agric loan. Clueless finance minister. Nepotism over merit.

Tueeehhh

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Elsadam(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Enemies of progress.

They will never talk about Rail project: Lagos Ibadan. Itakpe warri
Bailout funds
Road project in the whole 36 state.
I have travelled to many state recently and I can' tell you that nigeria is now a construction site.

Our airports are wearing a new look.

Social and investment fund: npower tradermoni farmermoni, survival fund, agmeis, etc.

Implementation of TSA, BVN, IPPIS in fact these policies fight corruption more than EFCC.

So PDP should stfu!!! APC aren't saint either but Apc better than PDP.
Youth democratic party all the way!!!
God bless Nigeria!!
Naija shall be great again!!!
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Slynation(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Inspite of all this, my only problem now is that you won't find the likes of Helius, Manna, Omenka etc on thread like this.... grin

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Slynation(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2020
Elsadam:
Enemies of progress.

Rail project: Lagos Ibadan. Itakpe warri
Bailout funds
I have travelled to many state recently and I can' tell you that nigeria is now a construction site.

Social and investment fund: npower tradermoni farmermoni, survival fund, agmeis, etc.

Implementation of TSA, BVN, IPPIS in fact these policies fight corruption more than EFCC.

God bless Nigeria!!
Shey the likes of TSA and BVN was orchestrated by this administration right....?? Oh, I now remembered they are fighting kwaruption instead of Corruption....!!

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Lucky5000(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Please we are begging Brazil not to grant us any loan, we don't need it

To Buhari and his government
We don't want your road, railway, 24/7 electricity, infrastructure, Stable Economy, Employments you name it

Enough of the looting, we no want again
#Endbadgovernance

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by jimmychang: 12:56am On Nov 05, 2020
lexy2014:

China is tired of giving nigeria loan. Buhari has finished their loan.

By d way, it seems u are from China. Hello us beg ur people to give buhari loan

grin say no more ...
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Elsadam(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Slynation:

Shey the likes of TSA and BVN was orchestrated by this administration right....?? Oh, I now remembered they are fighting kwaruption instead of Corruption....!!

Governance is about continuity.
It was orchestrated by previous administration but never implemented it.

16 years in power they could not finish Abuja Kaduna rail despite selling barrel of crude above hundred dollar. And this old man completed it and move on to other rail project despite the crash of crude oil.
Corruption is inevitable even America and china are not corruption free countries despite there tough laws on it.

There is corruption in this government no doubt because virtually all naija politicians are thieves.

I rather support pmbs corruption than Jonathan
Osinbanjos corruption than namadi sambo
Tinubus corruption than obasanjos
Aisha Buharis corruption than patients jonathan
Amaechi corruption than atiku

Umahis corruption than apkpeazu
Etc
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by KlausMike(m): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2020
and we keep borrowing! A country that creates and exports nothing except for crude oil? What modalities are in place to repay these loans? It is obvious that the world is moving away from fossil fuels, hence our crude may be of no/not so much value. I ask then, how do we plan to generate forex to repay back these loans? Chai! Buhari and his cronies are a curse to this country! Hmmmm

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by acceptbtcpay: 1:24am On Nov 05, 2020
The next thing now na to devalue our currency. wahala for those wey still get major cash balance in naira. Opt out and buy bitcoin or get rekt.

we've seen this scenario played out multiple times in other countries, it always end the same way
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Deemayor: 1:24am On Nov 05, 2020
mimimiles93:
Buhari is learning from them na.

Oga quiet!!!
If we see Truth make we dey talk, In time of PDP your Life be this?

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by One4me: 1:25am On Nov 05, 2020
hush15:

For some reason, actions like this makes one want to believe KANU. Buhari can't be the one borrowing like this

What if there is an agenda that get as much money as possible, from any source, to develop the North (at the expense of other regions),within Buhari's Presidency, such that the North can call the bluff of other regions, when it comes to 'breakup' and still expect the payment of such loans to be spread over all regions?
What if these "plans" needs to be concluded within Eight years of Buhari in power, since no other President would allow this sort of nonsense to persist, does it not make sense to 'get money from anywhere", just to fund and ensure things go according to plan, before Buhari leaves office?

Just look at where the borrowed funds are being spent and the way development has been skewed towards the North, under this Buhari, have you ever seen anything like this before?

Just look at how food has become very scarce and expensive in the South, because Southern farmers can go to the farm due to fear of being slaughtered or raped by Fulani Herdsmen, while Buhari and his Fulani Chief of Army Staff and other Fulani security agents look the other way, what if this is a deliberate ploy to starve Southerners into submission to Northern domination?
Dont forget Buhari is the Life Patron of Myetti Allah (Fulani Herdsmen group), recall all his comments, whenever the issue of Herdsmen's killing is raised, is: Go and accommodate them. undecided
Dont forget Buhari drove away all foreign-Aid agencies and told them straight that the only condition to return for operating in Nigeria, is if they limit their work to the North, and that is what has been happening in the last five years.

if we put all these together, l think Buhari and his fellow Fulani Cabal are implementing a deliberate strategy and Southern Nigerians need to wake up.
Recall what they said in their recent meeting, that the Oil belongs to Northerners, because according to them, the yhave 72% of the landmass.
Look at the way he unleashed the military on Southern Nigeria protesters, using a Northern Military office, Lt. Col Usman Bello.

All these things cannot be mere coincidences, Southern Nigerians better prepare for war, less it catches them unawares.
Let he who is standing, be very wary, less he slips.
This issues have NOTHING to do with PDP or APC, it is Ethnic Genocide, the type no one has ever witnessed in recent times

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Gwagone: 1:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Anwons:
Mexico or Puerto Rico
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Tapout(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2020
We are now borrowing from Brazil?? which country will be next now, maybe Peru.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Elsadam:
Enemies of progress.

They will never talk about Rail project: Lagos Ibadan. Itakpe warri
Bailout funds

Youth democratic party all the way!!!
God bless Nigeria!!

Can you take an IQ test

https://www.123test.com/iq-test/

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Elsadam(m): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Can you take an IQ test

https://www.123test.com/iq-test/
No need for that I'm not intelligent

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by etoete77: 1:50am On Nov 05, 2020
mimimiles93:
Buhari is learning from them na.
How? Check your facts
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by calcal: 2:02am On Nov 05, 2020
After the de-amalgamation, no one will be owning.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by AiooAi: 2:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Anwons:

Zamfara
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Obierika(m): 2:17am On Nov 05, 2020
CalvinGaye:
I always captured ants,

Sometimes (black and yellow) or same color.

Then I forced them together to fight each other.

Then I'll keep watching them both for fun.

Diary of a mentally depraved sociopath

It has always been obvious that you have deep rooted mental problems!
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Ikinternational: 2:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Anwons:

Biafra.

I kid I kid
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by SmartPolician: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2020
OyinO:

That version of history is a twisted lie. Africans never sold their children or relatives into slavery, rather they were captured into slavery.

O'boy, stop blaming the West for everything.

Our grandparents are still alive.

Mine told me that there was a time in history when parents used to sell their stubborn children into slavery.

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by friyina1(f): 2:25am On Nov 05, 2020
The rate at which Buhari is borrowing money, I just pity the next President.

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by gaskiyamagana: 2:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Anwons:
South Africa.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Jack005(m): 2:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Elsadam:
Enemies of progress.

Rail project: Lagos Ibadan. Itakpe warri

Bailout funds.

Road construction in the whole 36 state. Nigeria is now like a construction site.
Our airports wearing new look.

Social investment fund: npower tradermoni farmermoni, survival fund, agmeis, etc

TSA, IPPIS, BVN

So pdp should just stfu and stop deceiving themselves!!!
APC is not a Saint rather but better than pdp.
Mumu paid bmc miscreant.

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by vioment: 3:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Borrowing from them begging from here.

Always begging and never contributing to anything of substance.

1.2 billion. A money that can be seized from one or four shady/corrupt high officials

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Joseph08(m): 3:36am On Nov 05, 2020
No wonder Mr Liar wants social media regulated grin

PDP dey talk too much grin
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Onepeople: 3:38am On Nov 05, 2020
They will soon borrow from Ghana. They said borrowing is good ,how we don't lend money to other countries?

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release / I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo