Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

$1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing (21697 Views)

Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by olawale1516(m): 3:48am On Nov 05, 2020
They keep borrowing even to the extent of borrowing from Brazil..no problem by the time will can't pay Brazil back.. the south america gang will take over Nigeria and use it for drug business.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by chrisxxx(m): 4:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Sometimes ago I said it here. And I am repeating it again.
Nigeria has no reason to borrow save for strategic and alignment reasoning.
It is an advice given by UK to forestall Nigeria breakup.
Secure loan from seeming world powers around the world. No creditor will support the demise of his debtor
Nigeria will ask for loan next from countries like india, Israel, Japan and any other strong countries. It doesn't matter the amount. It is just to secure the unity of Nigeria.
A country not in debt especially externally can easily break up.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 05, 2020
CoderX:
Perhaps Buhari and his cohorts are trying to break the record for the president with the most debts or maybe they just want to run the country down once and for all and elope, leaving the coming generation with a negative account and decades of slavery in the form of debt servicing.

Slavery may be over, but this deliberate attempt to mortgage the future of the country is worse than slavery...

It's deliberate. It's aimed at annihilation. They believe that they can bring selected sections of the country to their knees financially. Then the single minded agenda which they hold high above even the sanctity of life will be achieved.
BUT WHO IS HE THAT SAYS A THING AND ACHIEVES IT, WHEN THE LORD GOD COMMANDETH IT NOT ?
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by justmondris: 4:20am On Nov 05, 2020
From China to Brazil. Maybe before the end of his tenure, we will start borrowing from Ghana. They are piling up cash to ring 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by gambia(m): 4:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Buhari is a total failure anyday, anytime.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
saying its reckless, is been soft at best.

Wicked is the right word
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Zetty177x: 4:52am On Nov 05, 2020
[/quote]

It will never be well with all those who deceived us and sold this dummy as president.
Amaechi who bought his form, Tinubu who went into alliance because of his greed, Sowore who told countless lies against the past administration, Dino Melaye who ran his mouth like diarrhoea, Saraki who campaigned, Atiku who stupidly agreed out of greed, Rochas who betrayed his party, Oshiomole who out his wickedness and Lai Mohammed who made so many abracadabra by changing white to black and black to blue.....

God will punish all of you one by one.[/quote]

Best comment I have read in a while. I wish I can like a million times

2 Likes

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Zetty177x: 4:52am On Nov 05, 2020
justmondris:
From China to Brazil. Maybe before the end of his tenure, we will start borrowing from Ghana. They are piling up cash to ringing 2023 election.

Somalia sef

1 Like

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Staro: 4:59am On Nov 05, 2020
It's sad
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by ignis: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2020
Buhari is only good in borrowing
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Twenty8: 5:30am On Nov 05, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Are we surprised? A very daft man....someone who doesn't know the mechanics of economics. He doesn't have ordinary certificates, haven't written a book in his life, have never delivered any intellectual speech in a business or academic fora.
A man whose only known achievements is being a soldier, coupist and religious bigot can never lead this country of over 100 million intellectually active citizens.

It will never be well with all those who deceived us and sold this dummy as president.
Amaechi who bought his form, Tinubu who went into alliance because of his greed, Sowore who told countless lies against the past administration, Dino Melaye who ran his mouth like diarrhoea, Saraki who campaigned, Atiku who stupidly agreed out of greed, Rochas who betrayed his party, Oshiomole who out his wickedness and Lai Mohammed who made so many abracadabra by changing white to black and black to blue.....

God will punish all of you one by one.

It will be faster if he punishes them all at once.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Twenty8: 5:37am On Nov 05, 2020
As a child I wanted to be a doctor but now I think I would prefer to create a mercenary group that is involved in killing corrupt leaders starting with Nigeria. 2023 is too long to wait, I can't reason why are people with the power are not fighting back as we are being sold into potential slavery.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by fubsy: 5:40am On Nov 05, 2020
Nigerians should prepare for re-colonization, courtesy of the current government's reckless appetite for borrowing. If the basis for borrowing will repay the loans. that would be another story. But knowing the decadent state of Nigeria, self-repayment is unlikely.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by mobi99(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Are we surprised? A very daft man....someone who doesn't know the mechanics of economics. He doesn't have ordinary certificates, haven't written a book in his life, have never delivered any intellectual speech in a business or academic fora.
A man whose only known achievements is being a soldier, coupist and religious bigot can never lead this country of over 100 million intellectually active citizens.

God will punish all of you one by one.
God bless nwanne 'm(omo iya mi) u just said it all in a nut shell... we found ourselves in this shithole is because of this few greedy men. only if we can see the future
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 05, 2020
acceptbtcpay:
The next thing now na to devalue our currency. wahala for those wey still get major cash balance in naira. Opt out and buy bitcoin or get rekt.

we've seen this scenario played out multiple times in other countries, it always end the same way

Sound advice/forecast. Those who have ears let them listen.

Time to hedge your liquid assets based on dollars / btc. Doomsday isn't that far away.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by EmekaBlue(m): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Anwons:
After Brazil, which country next?
Mexico
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by mercyland93(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2020
I just dey smile, reading all the above comments.
It's quite a pity that this 'Mr brainless' was voted into power in the first place.
Money that would still be siphoned under his sightless eyes.
Buhari's government is definitely an anachy for this nation.
God should please in His infinite mercies save Nigeria from this unfathomable sufferings.

1 Like

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by ddeola: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Generation of borrowers leave debt for their children's children. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by OyinO: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

O'boy, stop blaming the West for everything.

Our grandparents are still alive.

Mine told me that there was a time in history when parents used to sell their stubborn children into slavery.

Most of those grandparents were brainwashed and misinformed. It's like the Biafran War, those who were in hiding or who never experienced the war were the ones telling pipo things that never happened during the war.

1 Like

Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by OyinO: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

O'boy, stop blaming the West for everything.

Our grandparents are still alive.

Mine told me that there was a time in history when parents used to sell their stubborn children into slavery.

Most of those grandparents were brainwashed and misinformed. It's like the Biafran War, those who were in hiding or who never experienced the war were the ones telling pipo things that never happened during the war. Your grandparents don't know what they are telling you. I know the real history.
At some point, debtors and other categories of people were sold out but that was intra-African slave trade towards the end of the Transatlantic Slave trade perpetrated by the Europeans and Jews. Don't get it twisted. Africans never started the slave trade because there was no need for slave labour. Transatlantic slave trade was the result of European demand for manpower in plantation farms, industrial and domestic work. The Jews needed proceeds of the trade to sponsor the War at the Othoman Empire in Turkey, so they owned and provided the slave ships. Slaves were captured from African villages and those travelling or either at farms, etc.
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by walozanga(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2020
jimmychang:
Nigeria borrow sotay them even come dey borrow from Brazil grin grin.....

My country sha

Na Brazil wey I hear dey pain me pass
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Teejay13(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2020
This is tomuch now, what the hell are they using the money for?
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by lexander(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2020
undecided
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Brushstrokes20: 6:54am On Nov 05, 2020
The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Dude is hell bent on plunging the country into eternal debt...
Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by lexander(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2020
undecided
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Elmander1983(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2020
It will certainly be for the youth to pay in the nearest future. I feel it's better they borrow to enrich farmers than borrow for them pockets sha
CoderX:
Perhaps Buhari and his cohorts are trying to break the record for the president with the most debts or maybe they just want to run the country down once and for all and elope, leaving the coming generation with a negative account and decades of slavery in the form of debt servicing.

Slavery may be over, but this deliberate attempt to mortgage the future of the country is worse than slavery...
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by LimeLyte: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2020
I can bet my left eye that the borrowing hasn't ended yet.. Next year, Buhari will borrow again up to 4times, in 2022, Buhari will still borrow and in 2023, will still borrow
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2020
daewoorazer:

$1.2b Brazil Loan: PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing...Urges President Not to Reduce Nigeria to a Beggar Nation

The @OfficialPDPNig is alarmed by fresh plans by President @MBuhari to further mortgage our nation through an additional $1.2 billion loan from Brazil despite the public outcry against the accumulation of loans from China and other foreign interests.
https://twitter.com/officialpdpnig/status/1324055894766710787?s=21

President has already Reduced Nigeria to a Beggar Nation and mortgaged the future of unborn
Elmander1983:
It will certainly be for the youth to pay in the nearest future. I feel it's better they borrow to enrich farmers than borrow for them pockets sha
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by ask4loan(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2020
We provide affordable loan financing to businesses, individuals and companies with fast approval and for long term and short term
Re: $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing by LimeLyte: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Harkonnen:
Now that APC has exhausted their credit lines with the developed world, they will soon borrow from South Africa and Ghana

Cursed zombies!
after they have exhausted all options, they will turn inward and do things like increase tax etc. Forgetting that they can as well decrease the cost of governance by reducing the salaries and wages of national assembly. This country is a joke mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe / FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Declare Imo North Senatorial Result Now, PDP Charges INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.