Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall (53127 Views)

Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trisixty:
Invigilator disgraces female student inside exam hall says 'she Stinks.'

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI6tFmgyKjw
grin grin,, this news dn reach here
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by electrokcoi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Even the country stink so leave the poor student alone
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by lkillbrokehoes: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
Losss....Naah mine is made of vanilla...
Lolz can i taste it? wink
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by chewwie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Franktom247:
Women are the greatest problem to women in case you dont know na me talk am
But they blame men
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz can i taste it? wink
Hehe....your high....

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by rafcrown(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Unprofessional conduct
Shameless teacher
She has her own problems too
Not a decent way to address a fellow human being.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by femi4: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Babara1994:
That woman was so mean.
The way women treat fellow women.....God!
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by EgusiShankly: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
noobs123:
That’s how some people invite unnecessary problems into their lives. You don’t know who is she or where she belongs to, you are shouting she stinks she stinks.
Daddy (pastor), or Alfa or Baba will come to their rescue when kasala burst..
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by saniabubakar425: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
hmm who knows the actual fact about them ?
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Fash20: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Babara1994:
That woman was so mean.

Is your name pronounced ba-ba-ra or bab-ra.

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
her husband is cheating on her with the girl - grin grin grin

Is this plot twist abi wetin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by illicit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Deemayor:

If your sister don ever wear the same yellow skirt that means she equally has the same smelling pussy

sorry I didn't know it's ur sister shocked
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

Just imagine that girl was your daughter or sister treated like that. Even if she has mouth odour, the invigilator was a demon like you. So mean!

Many of you guys show the kind of homes you come from.
A home without the fear of God.
A home started by two animals that gave birth to beasts like you.

When Evil things happened to sick iddiotts like you, people start to pity.

You are Stewpid.

guy u don dey talk too much....

wetin be ur own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Bruno3000(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mihaug:
No pussy wey no dey smell, if u know u know.

Like if u know, share if u never smell pussy
No spoil us o. We never smell pussy grin

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Issues40(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Suddenly nose mask has become useful for shielding stinking breaths. Wahala for who no get Nose mask!
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by KingMack(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
Awwn...tanks dear..

You welcomewink I want to give my girlfriend to your parents then add small money to collect you! What do you think?
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by dangotesmummy: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Neddstark:
And she had to embarass her like that?
the student deserves it undecided

There are some girls that are extremely rude that it's until you get caustic with them they behave.you don't know what transpired before the video

The youths of this generation require iron hand.if you're acting soft and gentle with them,they take you for granted and even disrespect you.if you're not careful they can attack you but when you are mean and cruel that's when they respect you

No invigilator will just be insulting the girl without prior incidence which most likely involved a disrespectful and confrontational student

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by dangotesmummy: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
rafcrown:
Unprofessional conduct
Shameless teacher
She has her own problems too
Not a decent way to address a fellow human being.
abegiiiiiii

Wait until you encounter rude girls
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Is this plot twist abi wetin grin

she was over-compensating with the abuse - soo maybe there was something there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Dremeke: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
The teacher's attitude stinks to the high heavens
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by udemzyudex(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is a big offence in Akwa-ibom state according to what I heard.
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
KingMack:

You welcomewink I want to give my girlfriend to your parents then add small money to collect you! What do you think?
Hehehe.... I don't agree to this your offer o....
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Damian10(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
women don't like women...me girl next time watch the proximity if u rear fowl truetrue!!
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by lkillbrokehoes: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
jay98:
Hehe....your high....
I love vanilla
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by sulemanalex(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
My anger is that the woman is so young to be acting awkward

Youths re the major problem of youths
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by peppermint7(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
This pure shit. If to say na me if a for no tear u slap make ogun kee me.
Don’t the teach this pple ethics
How do you talk to students like this. she just scatter that girl self esteem like that.
Finally my advice to y’all hustle money oo
So that you send ur ward to a private university where the know how to deal with pples psychology
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by jay98(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I love vanilla
Hehe.. Vanilla kill u der...
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Exodora: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Is really good that she disgrace her that way .Some people won't learn until you teach them in a hard way .
My roommate is exactly like that .She will soak her underwears and leave it under her bed for weeks and then travel home without washing them.
At times she will prepare food that she can't finish only to lock it in her cupboard and travel . There was a time my final year roommate could not take it she had to break open the cupboard and then threw her pot in the dustbin .
Somebody that will practically wear all her undies without washing them only to go to lecture class without undies and is not as if she will wear trousers or short sef .
The most annoying of it all is that she will urinate in her pee bucket and then forget to pour it away in the morning not untill in the night when she wants to use it again .
We kept saying same thing as if we were her mother but no , she wouldn't learn , not untill they used her as an example in a lecture class as the most dirtiest girl in the department she ran to the hostel crying her eyes out. Who even send her.

1 Like

Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Haba!
Thats not a good thing to say to her fellow woman. She stinks too, werey!
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by Realhommie(m): 5:44am On Nov 06, 2020
Mihaug:
No pussy wey no dey smell, if u know u know.

Like if u know, share if u never smell pussy
It wasn't a case of stinking pus.sy but that of bad breadth (halitosis)..
Re: 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall by LegitBoyy: 6:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Franktom247:
Women are the greatest problem to women in case you dont know na me talk am

I'm tired of seeing this nonsense daily. When a man kills another man, do you say this thrash too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.