Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival (1695 Views)

Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu / Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll / Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Political idealism is one thing but then thinking because the youth organised a protest means you now know how to lead is Madness

I will write this, the Youth democratic party is a dead party, Most of you political idealists, do not understand how Nigeria is built, Go and read Nigeria History to learn more about Nigeria.

Nigeria is a multicultural society, Different tribes lives in different geographical area, in each tribes, there are different communities and clans with a monarchy system and many are loyal to their communities and clans or tribe.

The idea that because you created a party for youths, other youths will support your party is fallacy.

For you to win votes in Nigeria, Your party needs to be seen not only as a party for the youth but a party that is inclusive for everybody both old and young, also your party needs to be a national party that people can accept and relate with.

Since Nigeria is a multicultural society, party loyalty always falls along what the kings and the political influential personality in your community supports.

There is tribal loyalty in Politics, what this means is that if i am an igbo man, if an igbo man is contesting nationally, their is a high chance that 90% of igbo will vote for me. To win nationally or locally, i have to partner with other ethnic groups to get a very competitive result.

I will end there, Because you started a protest does not mean you understand how to rule Nigeria.

Very bad idea starting a political Party

If you want real change, change from within not outside, Join either APC or PDP and use their political structures to organize the change you want.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by zickyclef: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
I will support

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Goodmarlian: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
I also said the same thing before ,many youths do not understand Nigeria political structure,they only place the youths can rule is a republic of southern Nigeria , nothing will work in the current Nigeria where northern hegemony rules..

3 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I also said the same thing before ,many youths do not understand Nigeria political structure,they only place the youths can rule is a republic of southern Nigeria , nothing will work in the current Nigeria where northern hegemony rules..

this is not about the North or south or east or west.

Nigeria political structures is complex. if you are doing anything politcal party it has to be a national idea that is inclusive or you are just wasting your time.

Nigerians politics also thrives on tribal loyalty and also tribal support

No one tribe can win an election Nationally, you need the support of other tribes

In the local level, you need the support of the community and also you need to be active politically in the grass root level.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
zickyclef:
I will support

you can support things you know nothing of

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin this 1 is just talking. okay keep talking

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin this 1 is just talking. okay keep talking

i personally don't like to write with ignorant and naive people.

comment if you have something to write about.

God bless you grin
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by richie240: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Political idealism is one thing but then thinking because the youth organised a protest means you now know how to lead is Madness

I will write this, the Youth democratic party is a dead party, Most of you political idealist, do not understand how Nigeria is built, Go and read Nigeria History to learn more about Nigeria.

Nigeria is a multicultural society, Different tribes lives in different geographical area, in each tribes, there are different communities and clans with a monarchy system and many are loyal to their communities and clans or tribe.

The idea that because you created a party for youths, other youths will support your party is fallacy.

For you to win votes in Nigeria, Your party needs to seen not only as a party for the youth but party that is inclusive for everybody both old and young, also you party needs to be a national party that people can accept and relate with.

Since Nigeria is a multicultural society, party loyalty always falls along what the kings and the political influential personality in your community supports.

There is tribal loyalty in Politics, what this means is that if i am an igbo man, if an igbo man is contesting nationally, their is a high chance that 90% 99½% of igbo will vote for me. To win nationally or locally, i have to partner with other ethnic groups to get a very competitive result.

I will end there, Because you started a protest does not mean you understand how to rule Nigeria.
U be learner ni?

Ordinary "Endsars", some yuuts choose which region to destroy and which region to spare!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
richie240:

U be learner ni?

Ordinary "Endsars", some yuuts decide which region to destroy and which region to spare!
cool

na you be the learner.

Why is it that people in nigeria do not know how to counter ideas with another solid ideas.

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by richie240: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

na you be the learner.

Why is it that people in nigeria do not know how to counter ideas with another solid ideas.
Read my post well, we're on d same page!
cool

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

i personally don't like to write with ignorant and naive people.

comment if you have something to write about.

God bless you grin
Alaye keep your God bless you. We understand everything about Nigeria politics , we've been reading history .
If we're not use to Nigeria system the protest would have ended long tym ago. Now the government is after witch hunting.

We're strategising its a spontaneous effect you just sit down and watch the unfolding of events. The core north can remain backward for all I care.

I can't be in this useless con3 in 2023 and be telling my fellow programmers from Europe that NEPA just took light .
I'll continue working on the software when its our turn to have light undecided .

We are all creating and sacrificing for our future children not to be in the same shoes like we

3 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Jasparrow1: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Them go soon climb the op head now.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
richie240:

U be learner ni?

Ordinary "Endsars", some yuuts choose which region to destroy and which region to spare!
cool
Which of the youth?

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by PDSI(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
My own is the name...
If you call it a Youth Democratic Party does that mean once you're above the age of 40 for instance you will voluntarily exit the party
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

Alaye keep your God bless you. We understand everything about Nigeria politics , we've been reading history .
If we're not use to Nigeria system the protest would have ended long tym ago. Now the government is after witch hunting.

We're strategising its a spontaneous effect you just sit down and watch the unfolding of events. The core north can remain backward for all I care.

I can't be in this useless con3 in 2023 and be telling my fellow programmers from Europe that NEPA just took light .
I'll continue working on the software when its our turn to have light undecided .

We are all creating and sacrificing for our future children not to be in the same shoes like we

you and your strategists are dreamers

Continue Dreaming

2023, your strategists will be voting either pdp or apc

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDSI:
My own is the name...
If you call it a Youth Democratic Party does that mean once you're above the age of 40 for instance you will voluntarily exit the party

lol grin grin grin
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by richie240: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

Which of the youth?
Nwanne, 'gugu' na ya friend!
To epp u incase u nor get data: "d same yuuts DT know how to cause anarchy in a region that's not theirs but know how to proclaim solemnity in d region they consider theirs"
cool

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318988762903347206
https://twitter.com/i/status/1318992144401682441

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by PDSI(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

lol grin grin grin
People dey forget say for this Nigeria we dey quick old. grin
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by leokid866: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

Boss I joined the ydp campaign too to see what it was about and can boldly say if it went into an election alongside AAC it will loose......it's far from been properly structured.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDSI:

People dey forget say for this Nigeria we dey quick old. grin

o boy, you funny ooh grin grin

when you reach 45 dem go retire you or do send off party from the youth democratic party into Apc or pdp grin grin
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
richie240:

Nwanne, 'gugu' na ya friend!
To epp u incase u nor get data: "d same yuuts DT know how to cause anarchy in a region that's not theirs but know how to proclaim solemnity in d region they consider theirs"
cool

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318988762903347206
https://twitter.com/i/status/1318992144401682441

I don't listen to stupid people speaking from London. All the south places were burnt down.

Igbo can't attack anywhere in Yoruba land without Yoruba consent.
Tinubus problem belongs to him.
Did the mumu from UK ordered army to shoot innocent protesters and surpress the truth of what happened also?
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
leokid866:

Boss I joined the ydp campaign too to see what it was about and can boldly say if it went into an election alongside AAC it will loose......it's far from been properly structured.
We are not firing straight to presidential election. We need legislative power.

Let the APC/PDP eat the presidency post for now.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by richie240: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Continue Dreaming

Las-las na d tin wey go happen be dt.
At the crucial moment, every 'Israelite' will return to his/her 'tent'!

Let them be deceiving themselves in d meantime!
cool

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by leokid866: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

No jokes.....they don't even have a party constitution and we're asking people to pay 20k if they want to lead their local government whatapp group......I doubt theres been a physical meeting of the party members yet or if there's a process to get the party registered......note it can take 2 to 4 years to register a political party.....APC that was registered in 2014 started its process in 2011.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Continue Dreaming

That's why you need to keep talking till then
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
richie240:

Las-las na d tin wey go happen be dt.
At the crucial moment, every 'Israelite' will return to his/her tent'!

Let them be deceiving themselves in d meantime!
cool

abi. grin

they hate reality grin
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

That's why you need to keep talking till then

just try to accept your failures

i heard that your youth democratic party is a whatsapp group party where people have to pay 20k to be admin.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
leokid866:

No jokes.....they don't even have a party constitution and we're asking people to pay 20k if they want to lead their local government whatapp group......I doubt theres been a physical meeting of the party members yet or if there's a process to get the party registered......note it can take 2 to 4 years to register a political party.....APC that was registered in 2014 started its process in 2011.
I don't know the state you're chatting from. But it can't work on WhatsApp , Lagos we're using telegram.

We don't have to choose an appointed leader it should be free for all contribution and leadership. Those that will spearhead will come out voluntary.
But you asking them to pay to lead local government is what I'm yet to understand

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

just try to accept your failures

i heard that your youth democratic party is a whatsapp group party where people have to pay 20k to be admin.

Lol, I don't know where such is been done. grin not in my lagos
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by richie240: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

I don't listen to stupid people speaking from London. All the south places were burnt down.

Igbo can't attack anywhere in Yoruba land without Yoruba consent.
Tinubus problem belongs to him.
Did the mumu from UK ordered army to shoot innocent protesters and surpress the truth of what happened also?

Lolz, u can save ur thesis for Igbos.
Aiz don open!

Even d yeye sophisticos (falz and co) know they (naively) played into d hands of d enemies of d state!
cool

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by tollyboy5(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
richie240:

Lolz, u can save ur thesis for Igbos.
Aiz don open!

Even d yeye sophisticos (falz and co) know they (naively) played into d hands of d enemies of d state!
cool

Alaye you're not Yoruba than us also. Are you saying igbos in Lagos were not affected also?

If any intruder be caught trying to do sentimental destruction. Even igbos in Lagos will fish such person out. I've relate with igbos very well in Lagos.

I've worked in alaba where I was the only Yoruba and hear different sort of anti Yoruba words.
Then I would have bounce back but my Edo friend told me to keep quiet.

I've still have a lot of Igbos as friend. Many igbos like chest beating and can't do jack. Those idiot posting nonsense are just causing unnecessary unrest for their people.

People like tinubu and akiolu has offended native lagosians also , so leave the chest beating statement. Igbos can't do jack in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

'#EndSARS Is A Failed Biafra Movement Supported By Gullible Ones' - Adamu Garba / Port Harcourt Never Sleeps Even During Christmas Holidays (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.