Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival (1751 Views)

Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu / Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll / Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by oyatz(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2020
leokid866:

Boss I joined the ydp campaign too to see what it was about and can boldly say if it went into an election alongside AAC it will loose......it's far from been properly structured.
Why not work with other like minds to restructure the YDP?
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by optm(m): 1:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I also said the same thing before ,many youths do not understand Nigeria political structure,they only place the youths can rule is a republic of southern Nigeria , nothing will work in the current Nigeria where northern hegemony rules..
what good has the political structure done for nigerians? Why keep in existence the source of roth in our country . Truth is we have to do away with the old structure. Infact , we have to retire the current crop of politicians if we are desirous of genuine change.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by hassana45502: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2020
:na you be the learner.Why is it that people in nigeria do not know how to counter ideas with another solid ideas.Read my post well, we're on d same page!
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:04am On Nov 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Political idealism is one thing but then thinking because the youth organised a protest means you now know how to lead is Madness

I will write this, the Youth democratic party is a dead party, Most of you political idealists, do not understand how Nigeria is built, Go and read Nigeria History to learn more about Nigeria.

Nigeria is a multicultural society, Different tribes lives in different geographical area, in each tribes, there are different communities and clans with a monarchy system and many are loyal to their communities and clans or tribe.

The idea that because you created a party for youths, other youths will support your party is fallacy.

For you to win votes in Nigeria, Your party needs to be seen not only as a party for the youth but a party that is inclusive for everybody both old and young, also your party needs to be a national party that people can accept and relate with.

Since Nigeria is a multicultural society, party loyalty always falls along what the kings and the political influential personality in your community supports.

There is tribal loyalty in Politics, what this means is that if i am an igbo man, if an igbo man is contesting nationally, their is a high chance that 90% of igbo will vote for me. To win nationally or locally, i have to partner with other ethnic groups to get a very competitive result.

I will end there, Because you started a protest does not mean you understand how to rule Nigeria.

Very bad idea starting a political Party

If you want real change, change from within not outside, Join either APC or PDP and use their political structures to organize the change you want.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by juniorstar(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2020
even if YDP would see the light of day, greedy old politicians would send their boys to infiltrate by splashing cash.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival by zickyclef: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you can support things you know nothing of
shocked
thebosstrevor1:

you can support things you know nothing of

If someone keep on wearing the same cloth everyday how will the person know that other cloth will fit him/her.If u are not a politheifian, their associate,or their children nothing to benefit from APC and PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Still Buys Bullets From Poverty Stricken Serbia - Reno Omokri / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu And Chief Bisi Akande Visit Buhari (photos) / Why Is Google Returning Search Enquiry In Hausa Language In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.