Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Can You Do To Make Money? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Make Money? (28825 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by sewed4u(m): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2017
making money online have not be easy with many
folks in nigeria because of inadequate knowledge
of how money is made online, many felt that the
internet is all about fraud, but the truth is there are
hundreds of ways to make money online, these methods
are not too difficult to learn, with effort and determination
you can achieve tremendous success online.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by shinexty(f): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2017
3RNEST:
>> True Talk GoodVision, Making/Earning Money is one thing, Keeping/Saving it is another thing,
As per the question, What can i do to make money, to me,

>> Thank God for the Investion of internet, the gateway to online success,
>> With Google all things online are possible,

What i do:

>> I'm into web design, i learned it from w3school.com!
>> I host all web at 50webs.com
>> Buy Domain Names from web4africa.com,
When i get any web constract, all i do is just to buy $12 domain name from web4africa via LR, by then i already charge my client heavy money let's say $200-$500USD all depends,

With this, that what i do to make money, backing it up with my offline jobs, wink

hello sir I would love to learn from you
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by 3RNEST(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2017
shinexty:
hello sir I would love to learn from you
grin grin old post....wow
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by shinexty(f): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=3RNEST post=61497396]
grin grin old post....wow[/quotepls sir I dont understand
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by 3RNEST(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=shinexty post=61498165][/quote]
What u don't understand, u quoted my old post
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by fulgene(f): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
There is so much you can do oo

*THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE CREATIVE*, those who turn an end to a bend

It is the ability to think a new thought, and give it a tangible effect. It may even be about doing an old thing in a new way. But where and however you turn it, *the future of Africa is in the hand of the creative people*. The good news is, you either have it, or *you learn it*

This April, *VAST* (Valuable Skill Transfer) *CREATIVE* has decided to show you how to use ANKARA (an African fabric) to give little things, big value through your creativity.
With a token, *you will learn over 20 Trendy and Viable ANKARA crafts skills* and we have teamed up with Vertical Thoughts Initiative to give (free business resources that will enable you float a successful business) to the participants who register.

Training Package:

� 6+ Styles of ANKARA Earrings
� 15+ Styles of ANKARA necklaces
� 6+ Styles of ANKARA Hair accessories (Fascinators, Bows,Scrunchies)

and several freebies to include :
Ankara Circle Fan
Flip flop sandals
Fabric Wristwatch Band
Ankara Book cover etc..

To sign up join our group via this link,
https:///JQ7vHni8DNxAgEjwLbrPUc,
or
‎ send a WhatsApp chat to 07056660004 with your name, location and the subject - VAST CREATIVE

Training holds April 18th - 20th, 8pm.

Day 1, - Freebies & Earrings
Day 2 - Necklaces
Day 3 - Accessories & an Inspiring session with an awesome Entrepreneur.
Join the group already.. I'm super excited about this ��

..create, the materials are all around, the creator is within..

Powered by Vertical Thoughts Initiative.
*Creative Ideas | Innovative Solutions | Business Supports*

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by felarity(m): 1:24am On Jul 20, 2018
How i made $170 free!

"What can you do to make money online for free either at home or as a student in Nigeria? There are millions of ways to make money - especially extra money side hustling. If you have the drive and the passion to earn money, you CAN do it” - from one of these blog post I found online.

This article (blog) i found http://getmoneyforme..com/2018/07/how-to-make-fast-money-online-for-free.html?m=1 - 10 ways to make money online for free. It's one of this articles I would always check back for updates, because I tried 3 of the 10 suggestions and it worked. Made $170 of it's suggestions, although its small, I know, bt it did worked. #smiles

It highlighted various ways of what you can do:

• Online Surveys that pays for your survey with links to them

• Review websites & apps for cash

• Review music and get paid with link to those site.

Can't start listing all, take a look at the blog and make some money. The link to the blog is right up.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by VivaciousEva: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng).

You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by haon: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Try this app out. Make money in Nigeria reading news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25EEG56sp4
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by AfroAgroPower: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Some suggestions here are valid.

However, You can never go wrong with investing your funds on AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE of NON-PERISHABLE and HIGHLY CONSUMABLE Food items like GARRI and PALM OIL.

This is the Business I'm already into Offline as I convey them from Ekori Village to Calabar to make good profits on a weekly basis.

I also created a Digital Platform called AGRICULTURAL FOREX for this to Align More Reasonable Investors and To Empower More Youths.

I won't be able to drop the weblink on here, but you can check it out on my BIO.

The idea is very simple.

I source for Cassava and buy them at a very cheap rate from farmers who help me converts them to Garri based on my dealings with them.

I also buy palm oil from local farmers and get them processed at the oil mill.

Afterall; I convey these Food items to Calabar for bigger profits.

It is as simple as that.

This is a business anybody can do. You do not need to start looking for any Enslaving job when you can provide yourself Financial Freedom for Life through Merchandise of Food Items from The Rural Farmgates where they are cheaper to The Urban Markets where they are more expensive.

You can never go wrong with supplying These HIGHLY CONSUMABLE FOOD ITEMS which are Always in HIGH DEMAND.

Those who are ready to partner with me on this are very much welcome, as my plan is to expand this business with some cute Millions so that We control The Food Supply Industry in The Entire Cross-River State.

PS: I'm from Lagos State, and I had to MIGRATE to Cross-River State last year December to begin this Food Merchandise on a small scale after building strong rapport with local farmers here. With My Over 6 months of Stay here as an Investment Traveller; I am already acquainted to the people and I'm working towards Increasing My Purchasing Power so that millions of naira can be the Returns on Investments every month.

Reasonable and Sensible Investors who understands This as the most Sustainable Business in any Societal condition (COVID19 or not) are invited to join me create Wealth together.

Best Regards.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by haon: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
My first cashzine app withdrawal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6RoXSjY5UI

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.