Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Can You Do To Make Money? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Make Money? (28815 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by schoolboi: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by lade200(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2012
There are many things one can do to make money in Nigeria. Firstly, look at your formal training. If you are a teacher for instance and no job, you can organize lessons for children or set up a tutorial college for those preparing for examinations such a JAMB, NECO ssce and WAEC ssce. Secondly, look at what you are passionate about. You may turn those passion into money. Thirdly, if you dont have a format training, you may need to acquire a specialized knowledge which could be utilized in getting money. I wish you good luck as you try these suggestions
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Toptic(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
Don't just get mad looking for what to do to make money.

Get over 25 profitable biz ideas you can start right here in Nigeria with little or no capital.

Visit http://profbizideas..com to get a copy of this E-book.

Money isn't scarce, ideas does!
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by macpreneur: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
there are opportunities lurking out somewhere. These opportunities are rare but can be harnessed to yield results in the next 6 weeks. check it out!
http://macstands..com.
Please, tell others as soon as you benefit from any of the opportunities. All the best.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Impulse80(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2012
Invest in a paying HYIP
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by nuruokcmeg(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2012
Pls you are all invited for our business seminar to learn άßōϋ† a great business opportunity that is changing lives all over the World on Sat 21st Jan by 4pm @ The Promise Fast Food. 123 Rumuola Road close to Rumuokuta Roundabout Port Harcourt. Admission is free!!! Come with friends and relatives. You cannot afford to miss this amazing opportunity that will change your life forever. Contact 08032229541 BB PIN 30866AF5
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by PRESERVER(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
joyy:

you need capital first then look for a good consultant and a good mentor. then your success is guaranteed
Nice idea here.Keep it up,
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by danielng: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hello,

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by fishell: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
what can we do to make money?
ok,we can do many thing.
i'll talk about my bussiness.
all people have a shop to sale goods or you are wholesaler.can do this,will decrease your cost and make more money.
I'm a international trader,now importting any goods from China,and I have a factory in Lagos,if you don't believe,can come to look.
As we all know,we have many goods from China,so,If you have a shop or you are a wholesaler, do not need more middle trader,you can
get goods from me.the money is come.
without doubt,we have diffrent price to diffrent people.
In Lagos,any quantity can contact me,other states,only can full one car.
And you do the transport from my warehouse to your place.
My number:08102587677.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by aphilipps: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
Guys Up for grab is a college in London which can admit both local and international students world-wide, Inclusive of Nigerians.

The College runs Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma courses In-
*Business Administration
*Administrative Management
*Travel And Tourism
*Accounting / Finance
*English Courses etc

All necessary visa support services available(if need be) to fly-in for viewing & purchase.

For Further Information Contact-
Mr. Philip Via
Email- philipsambros@gmail.com
Mobile- +447440370517

Feel Free To Tell Your Financially Capable Relations & Friends About This Opportunity.

Sales Agents Are Also Welcome(With Attractive Commission) !

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Thethy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
Grasscutter farming, contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS for more detail on 08023050835 or 07033632285.

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by macpreneur: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
I have an idea I intend to share. It is worth $39.99 (₦5999) and it will yield at least $50 every week after its application duration; which is between 7 and 90 days, and $2750 dollars weekly after 90 days. However, I am willing to give out this information for $8.99 (₦1350) by February to the first 50 people to apply. NOTE: This is not a get rich quick scheme and will require GOOD efforts to yield high returns. If you are interested in this information or update on this information, send an email to 17options@gmail.com for more details. PS: It will require some efforts.
[center]17options@gmail.com[/center]
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by kocax(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
what can we do make money?
-get start to hard work
-can write article or blogging
-can share file to download
-follow ptc and ptr
-or join 
<a href="http://www.mylot.com?ref=utopia96"><b>here</b></a>
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by samuelsam(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
talking of business, why not try graphics designing if u are creative even if ur not try to be, becos many people are there looking for best graphics designer to design what is in there mind.

just try that if u can, and if God be by ur side the sky will be ur limit. thanks
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by probsolver: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2012
[b] i am into installations of CCTV, PABX (INTERCOM), BUGLAR/FIRE ALARM, MULTIMEDIA AND DSTV. presently am working for a company and preparing to start mine. my co-nairalanders there is money in this biz i know what we are raking in monthly infact u cant believe it. and another beauty of this biz is that u too can do it without beeing an expert just get the project call people to install and share ur own.
HOW U CAN ALSO BE RAKING FROM THIS MONEY!!!
I HAVE AN E-BOOK THAT COVERS:
-HOW TO GET CONTRACT EASILY (FEDERAL GOVT WANTS TO SPEND 928BILLION ON SECURITY CAN YOU IMAGINE NOT MILLIONS BUT BILLION AND CCTV INSTALLATION WILL TAKE A VERY LARGER PERCENT)
-HOW TO QUOTE FOR THE CONTRACT
-WHERE TO GET CORRECT AND CHEAP EQUIPMENTS ON ALL THESE
-HOW TO INSTALL OR SUPERVISE THE INSTALLERS
-AND SO ON
FOR FREE FULL DETAILS ON THIS JUST SEND UR EMAIL ADDRESS TO cctvinstallations@yahoo.com and u are good to go

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by knowledge4(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
Make money by building a business around your skills and talents
If you are a writer, write and sell your work.
Many writers are rich from writing and selling their work.
The Nigerian author, Praise George makes N15m yearly from his book writing business
If you can sing, compose music and sell it.
Many musicians are millionaires.

Make money by targetting the basic needs of man-education, accomodation, security, communication, baby care, health care, clothing and ors. Set up businesses around these needs of man

To make money, find a problem and create a solution to it.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by knowledge4(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
@Donadesida
I learnt that:
Paypal does not accept Nigerians.
Opening a PayPal account as a Nigerian is a huge risk
You have to open through the backdoor with false credentials which is not right
If Paypal discovers the real identity, they close down the a/c and any balance in it is forfeited

Must it be PayPal?
Are ther no safer acceptable options?
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by knowledge4(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
@DonPresegs
  Thanks for your reply. I need further counsel.
  I make money through one of my free blogs by promoting an eBook on it targetting Nigerians. Now, i want to do same with my paid blog targetting foreigners. Am writing 2 eBooks that i know will surely sell. I dont have any payment processor to receive sales revenue. I am not an internet guru. Is it possible to instal a payment processor on the blog? How will i go about the process?
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by toysmall: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2012
Anything you want to do. wink
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by knowledge4(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2012
@server123
Thank you. i will visit the links.
The forum robot is also a hindrance to me, has deleted some of my posts unnecessarily.
Forum admin should look into this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017 / What Should I Import To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.