Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Can You Do To Make Money? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Make Money? (28812 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by harshini: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2012
There are many legal ways to earn money online.I suggest Domain Reselling business.If you are interested in this business , get the reseller plan from http://www.goresellers.com/ . Here i found a two plans.Through this you can get the domains at cheap price & you can sell it to others.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by toyosime: 1:50am On Feb 19, 2012
Visit business.myangelnigeria.com for detailed information
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by bedfordng(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2012
Their is alot of things you can do either offline or online.you could setup a computer bizness center or you could start generating recharge card.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by uthamaputi: 5:08am On Mar 13, 2012
This is nice and wonderful sharing...
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Jenpoet(f): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2012
Money making is easy! Hear this: “In Nigeria, you people have the market, imagine 150,000,000 people? My CEO gave me a task to sell this product (pointing at his big bag) to just 1,000,000 Nigerians at N2400 each” – Please do the maths" Click here to read more: http://www.ventures-africa.com/entrepreneurs/diary-of-an-under-30-ceo-it-is-easier-to-make-money-here/963
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by monopolist: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2012
1. Return to GOD through JESUS CHRIST our Saviour
2. Return to Farming and in 5 years you will be earning over NGN20Million annually

kingolusola@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by monopolist: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2012
1. Return to GOD through JESUS CHRIST our Saviour
2. Return to Farming and in 5 years you will be earning over NGN20Million annually

kingolusola@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by binuyobol(m): 1:56am On Mar 15, 2012
I strongly agree with the fact that being an agent is the best. That's what i have been trying to figure out how to go by it, Anybody has advice about that? i currently reside in the USA, and i think it'll be great to make business with someone from Nigeria.
pls, anyone with tangible advice?
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by affiliatemanager: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2012
Affiliate marketing is the easiest way to make money anywhere in the world. The most interesting thing is that you can now make huge amount of cash as an affiliate marketer here in Nigeria and get paid into your local bank acct. to learn more about how you can make serious cash as a nigerian affiliate marketer text you name, phone number and email address to 07086853773
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by affiliatemanager: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
You can now make money legally here in Nigeria even if you do not
have any experience. Imagine making cool N13,500+ Daily here in Nigeria
spending just an Hour daily legitimately.you do not need any foreign account for this business
for more information log on to http://dailyincomemachine..com/

you can email dailyincome12@yahoo.com for help
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by pelumi1: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
You can can sign up with affiliate who will be paying you on any sale you make for them or some do pay per click[where you will be paid if any one clicks on thare advertisement is showing on your site]. If your do not have a site your can go to blogger.com to create a free blog if you do not have a site/blog of your own. Google adsense is the best of pay per click affiliate network that will pay you well. To sign up for an adsense account visit the link below.
www.fiverr.com/bestservice1
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by pelumi1: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
Adsense a one of the best affiliate program so any to make money from. Discover how to open an adsense account by clicking the link below.
www.fiverr.com/bestservice
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by server123: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
pelumi1: Adsense a one of the best affiliate program so any to make money from. Discover how to open an adsense account by clicking the link below.
www.fiverr.com/bestservice

Google adsense is not a small play as you need to be informed! !!
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by affiliatemanager: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2012
Make N13,500 and above daily guaranteed into you Nigerian Bank account.

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2012
De-Genius:
most times people complain that they dont have money,

now my question is ,

what things do you know you possess?

can you think of a way you can make use of it to make money?

think here,

Checkout what I have to say below:

"Fellow nairalanders........................................

You will agree with me that online business is all about looking for a need and meeting it up or find what people need or like and you will make money.

In my search,I got to know that people like to receive free things and test it and if it meets their need,they will buy more......................................

Understood?If that is the case,I will advise you &

recommend YOU to checkout and read this page here => http://apsense.cc/ebe4e8

Note that YOU can be a partaker of this programme even though YOU are a Nigerian living in Nigeria or anywhere in the world

OR a Ghanian living in Ghana as all YOU need is my step by step guide that I used and I'm ready to teach YOU all............

Infact! !!Anywhere YOU are in any part of this world.......................

Feel free to ask me any question after reading this page and

I wish you all goodluck...................... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley" smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Favben(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2012
If you have a computer system, preferably a laptop or alternatively you have an iphone. If you have a reliable internet connection then go to my blog http://chbzchjk..com, you will Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a square banner at the left hand side of the page with the caption "thousands of jobs on ..." Follow the link and read through, if you think it can serve you well, you may opt- in.
Would have given full details but I just have a lot on my hands now. Ask any questions you may have though, I l do my best to clear you
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by sydneyforex: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
you can make money by Doing blogging,Forex Trading etc
http://thecartesian.com/best-online-part-time-jobs-for-college-students/
refer the above article to get more details
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by ezehokwudili(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
You can do business.
This is how Online Forex Trading comes in.
Online Forex Trading is a business that is done with computer, internet and your knowledge.
Stop attending two day seminars.
Come for full course.
A training will be be coming up come October 22nd, 2014.
Special indicator will be there for those who are onterested in having it.
The special indicator will be treated here.
This is how you can get quality training.
For more information call +2347052348154, +2347033967945

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017 / What Should I Import To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.