Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Can You Do To Make Money? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Make Money? (28826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by earnfast(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
It's very easy to make money in Nigeria.

The reasons why most people are not making money in Nigeria is because they will never read books that will change their life. But if you want to make money in Nigeria i will explain the little i can right here, because what i want to explain here is what i have used to make over N16,000 per week and the step are has follow:

1. Find a HOT Market
2. Create a HOT product around at Market.
3. Create a Killer Classified Advert to sell it.
4. Pay only N3,500 for your advert.
5. Set back at home and watch the money coming in.

If you are new to information product creating, you may not understand those five steps i have listed above for more information if you are serious about how to start making money check my Signatures below and short me an email.

To Your Success and thanks for reading,

Samson.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by reelyfamou: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
@LagBlogger - isn't it odd how some people cannot grasp the issues!!
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Akins02324(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
Importation business in recent time has become a free for all whereby,if you know your way,you should be talking millions by now because the opportunities inherent is overwhelming and that is why you need no any other time than now to join the success train

There are lots of people out there seeking for a potential business to do with an handsome reward,importation has the answer if you fall in this category.

In order to really make it in life ,you must have an entrepreneurer spirit in you and that is why you need to find something doing.

Do you know there are lots of cheap products on the internet that can fetch you millions within six months even with your little capital.The funniest part of this business is that,even the manufacturer are even happy and always ready to assist you with your small order.

Some might even give you a credit facilities after trading with them for like 2 to 3 times.They dont tell me,it is what i have witness and that is why i can stand before NLanders and share the secret here because the gap is too wide to be filled and that is why more people are needed to partake in this business.

Let me just ask you this,is there any period when women dont invest in jewellry?Yep,this is one of the business you can do directly with the manufacturer and i bet you,after six months,you will have a testimony to share with other nairalanders .With as low as #20,000,you can start this business,just try it .

I have some other importation business you can do as well that will fetch you cool money but this it just one of them and i can assure you,there are lots of buyers waiting to pay you cash in exchange for the goods ,some might even pay you in advance.

Do you think you need full details about this business,then rush over to my blog and get more information on
www.home-based-importation-business..com

when you get there,just click on everything you need to know about importation.

I wish you best of luck
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Presegs(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2011
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by yomalex(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2011
To get dre you need mvltiple streams of income. I make money from football although the season is just hotting up. But the main thing i do is financial market trading which i think any1 can do with basic computer knowledge, as a student i make btwn $10-50 weekly . Call 0809 734 5104 for more info
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by azeezpop(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2011
You can make money in Export business,Exporting our local products can make you Rich sooner than you imagine.
You start with small quantity with time it becomes big,products Like: Vegetable,dried pepper,Egusi,ogbono,Native soap,Women hair attachment,Fruits,cassava chips,precious stones,cola nut & bitter cola if you have contacts abroad,it's a great opportunity for you the COLA NUT is really moving in USA,CANADA & MIDDLE EAST,A client Exported more than 300kgs of cola to Toronto last week,if you are interested in this business and you need more ideas,you can contact me: +2348028426721/+2347035139928 azeezp2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by jachivin: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2011
there are different ways to make money, especailly on internet. this is not fraud and it is real. the work you need to do is to involve your self in internet marketing by advertising what you are promoting through classified advert sites. what u need is to a have website. it will remove too much from you.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by nabiya: 2:02am On Aug 18, 2011
Nabob kelly: Nabob, thank you. We need steam coal NCV ARB 5500 We are seeking 500,000 mt monthly CIF China. If interested contact,

nabob4success@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by nabiya: 2:46am On Aug 18, 2011
Nabob kelly: Nabob, thank you. We need steam coal NCV ARB 5500 We are seeking 500,000 mt monthly CIF China.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by nassiwa: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
start some business. it could be something small. Just put in your passion and make sure you re-invest the profits you get. with time you will have got the money you want.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by bsgwealth: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
I found out that the internet is a best place to make money but its not that easy as most so called experts makes us to believe. For instance when i started out with Google Adsense and Adword i had to spend more money, time and resource to get the real and needed information to cash in money.

Now my journey in FOREX trading has not being easy as well (even though i have spent 5yrs as an active trader) but with the right knowledge, commitment and mentorship today it is paying off.

I found online the best avenue to make money.

Thats my opinion.

Thanks
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by milesprob: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2011
Well u could try this out. go to http://worklessearnmore-milesprobin..com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by NiyiCharle: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
You might be in inspired by these: http://winlearningcenter.com/blog/2011/08/the-man-who-is-making-money-from-making-women-beautiful/

There are a million and one ways to make money. Find a problem or what people need around you and see if you can solve the problem or meet the need.

Start small, don't say, people need to travel from London to Nigeria, so I am going to start an airline company. Go to the basic and grow from there.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by Olychi: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
Businesses you can do Include:

1. Seminar organizing
2. Custard Production
3. design Children clothing
4. Design Ladies Tops/clothing
5. Marketing consultant
6. Small business coach
7. Customer service training
8. Commercial cleaning service
9. Time Management classes
10. Niche Newsletter publication
11. Writing e-books etc.

I have over 60 businesses and how you can start them documented.

Although the high road to becoming a self-made millionaire is starting and building your own business, this is not as easy as it sounds. Most businesses started by inexperienced people fail. 99 percent of businesses started by people lacking business experience fail within the first two or three years. The reason for the failure is because they don't know how to succeed. They haven't the slightest idea how to make a business successful. They may have an idea for a product or service, but they don't know all the things that they need to know to run a successful business.

Are you determined to start your own business and set your own hours, with enough money and time to do what you want? Immediately increase your sales, cut your costs, boost your profits and build a successful business from scratch - faster than you ever imagined!

Now you can, By applying the techniques in my 69-page e-Book, you can start a brand new business, and/or turn your existing business, into an immediate success -- just by applying these simple principles in your business strategy.

Contact me via e-mail: talk2olychi@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by cheely: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
u can easily make money tru d link below
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by milesprob: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
WORK LESS AND MAKE MORE CASH WITH YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE AND PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME. http://worklessearnmore-milesprobin..com/
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by WebSurfer(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2011
start blogging,,
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by nsodo: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
Money is made by those who think so start thinking and not from very far but around you because there resources which need to be tapped. More to that do not discriminate work so longer as you can earn a living from that peace of work.
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by nnaobodo1: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
More people should learn to tell their dollars where to go instead of asking them where they went.

check this out;

www.mikolo.skinnybodycare.com
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by empresssew(f): 1:38am On Aug 23, 2011
For those who are interested in writing articles to make money you should go to Ezine Articles, Hubpages or Suite 101
Re: What Can You Do To Make Money? by macroworld: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
It is very key to do a self- assessment of yourself. You will be shocked that you will generate maximum income in life from what interests you. What do you enjoy doing most in life ? How can you monetize it ? Just an idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.