Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included (79729 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Champneys: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:

Say that to people that are feeding u

I feed myself, you brainless pleb! wink
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
OracleOfTheMost:

I met my wife same way this scenerio played out. But not on social media though. And she is very pretty like damn pretty and i consider myself cute too.

I can swear with my life that it was the best thing that has ever happened to me before we met even till now. The height I've attained now, she inspired every bit of it.

We found out we had a lot of things in common and when i say a lot i mean a very lot. And guess where it ended, at the altar ofcourse. Guess what our babies will look like LOl..

In conclusion this really happens and its the purest form of love. GRACias

Aw that is so sweet
Having a partner that understands and is compatible is happiness
When the person come get money join- pure bliss

grinsmiley cheesy
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Oluromantic: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
ireneidiva:

It is 'split' and not 'splitted'. Both are even wrong in the context you used.
No you are wrong. Many meet and split is correct. Many met and splitted is also correct. Both are used either in present tenses or in past tenses
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by oxiide22(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
NoshakingGod:

Lol

Dear Nairalanders, I sincerely need your help please. I'm presently traumatized and depressed. Have been searching for job even before and after my NYSC to no avail. This is not what I expected having suffered so much to see myself through school with little help from mum (presently dead and corpse is still in the mortuary). I had believed life will be better after school but today, no job, no money to start up a business and absolutely nothing bringing the picture that life has no meaning.

Please I sincerely need your help either for employment or financial assistance to start up a business. Worst thing is coming from a family where no one to run to for help. That is where I am now. I need your help please

Contact, call/whatsapp: 080-6841-5938
madam all these cook up stories with not makes ppl help you, why not tells the truth?] what did u do with your allawi?? you could have save something and start frying akara by the road side

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by pasol4real(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
This one is definitely a sucker for Fine boys, another fine boy will definitely snatch her from him n another one will do same to the current one n so the circus will continue till her shakara go end.
We know this things we’ve bin there

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
pasol4real:
This one is definitely a sucker for Fine boys, another fine boy will definitely snatch her from him n another one will do same to the current one n so the circus will continue till her shakara go end.
We know this things we’ve bin there

Oh wow

So, you're a fine boy? smiley
Mi likey
cheesy
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
amiibaby:
Fake... don’t believe everything u see on Twitter/Instagram
Fake? na so....Say e never happen to you, no mean say it is fake...Similar things are happening on a daily on social media.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Rosebloom: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

I don't think it is..

It is.
Very very.

If you're active on twitter you'll know mistursunjay does that for fun.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Sniper101(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Quick Question...
Did they end up getting married??

If they didn't, then it isn't worth the Dare you requested.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Jakama90(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
Where else would it lead you than sex for some time followed by break up. Nothing new
Life goes on. At least she was bold enough.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Greystone: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
So, I came across this and decided to share it here.

Ladies, do you have the balls to dare to do this? grin grin

;

I will end in tears
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by QuinieR(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
And how did he say Yes. So going on a date means yes abi
Op you need cane
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by emoney09: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Bad bitchhhxxx on the lose
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by ireneidiva(f): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

No you are wrong. Many meet and split is correct. Many met and splitted is also correct. Both are used either in present tenses or in past tenses
Dont be too quick oga. Learn to accept correction. What I quoted was 'met' and not 'meet'. Many 'met' and splitted is wrong. Splitted is wrong. It is not an archaic word. If you like research and learn. Otherwise, bask in your ignorance.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
QuinieR:
And how did he say Yes. So going on a date means yes abi
Op you need cane

cheesygrin
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by joelala(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hi sis i like you! you seem to have a good heart and also an optimistic person. i like your positivity...please keep it up, it'll take you far in life...cheers
EmmaNuella77:

You can't tell tho..
People meet their soul mates on SM nowadays..
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by chineloSA(f): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
That's how we end up with NARCISSISTS undecided
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by majamajic(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Champneys:

I feed myself, you brainless pleb! wink

If u do , behave like one !
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
joelala:
Hi sis i like you! you seem to have a good heart and also an optimistic person. i like your positivity...please keep it up, it'll take you far in life...cheers

Oh my!
I'm tearing up at this post smiley
Thank you so much so giving back the positivity too
I appreciate.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by goodheart02(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:

Have u finished the story ? Are u done?

Don't see it like a story bro. This was exactly how I and my wife met on social media, and we have two kids now.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
goodheart02:

Don't see it like a story bro. This was exactly how I and my wife met on social media, and we have two kids now.

That is optimistic ( for the people who still intend to shoot shots on SM)

And yours too.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by majamajic(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
goodheart02:

U don't understand me , everyone met his wife somewhere
At least , more updates like engagement , outings pics to conclude the story
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Oluromantic: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
ireneidiva:

Dont be too quick oga. Learn to accept correction. What I quoted was 'met' and not 'meet'. Many 'met' and splitted is wrong. Splitted is wrong. It is not an archaic word. If you like research and learn. Otherwise, bask in your ignorance.
No dear, despite your superficial and critical response, I still advise you study the use of verb tenses aptly and stop quoting with a linguistic superior tone. You're a very big learner who's not willing to be teachable.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by abdullahi45: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Oluromantic:
Where else would it lead you than sex for some time followed by break up. Nothing new

All na regular scam.. Two people getting infatuated. Them eyes go soon clear...
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Chatbot1234: 3:52am On Nov 06, 2020
God, I cant believe yall doing this. This is a common play on twitter, he's not the guy in the pic cheesy cheesy
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by wilddee(m): 5:43am On Nov 06, 2020
amiibaby:

What about the ones we see on Facebook?
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by alexola20(m): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Alezy(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2020
amiibaby:
will be difficult for ladies like you to get a serious date o. U are always quick to see fake news.

Don't take it serious, its not that deep
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Alezy:
will be difficult for ladies like you to get a serious date o. U are always quick to see fake news.

Don't take it serious, its not that deep

cheesy
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by BluntNigerian: 4:15am On Nov 07, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
So, I came across this and decided to share it here.

Ladies, do you have the balls to dare to do this? grin grin

;
So, are they finally married or what..
Check Out Their handles now.
The Lady is Sandra San J.
They guy is now Bearded Sanjay.
As for me, I don't think they are married.
I don't even think they are dating.
I think that the lady’s account is also owned by the same person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.