Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session (553 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by NobleTv: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2020
This is one of the most romantic thing I've seen this morning
The ladies reaction was priceless.
I love this

Our very prayerful romantic proposal grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPilWIX-KU

Righteousness89

Lalastical
Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by NobleTv: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Mynd44 Seun
Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by lindareep: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Lol prayer warrior indeed! grin
Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by aprilwise(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Bible says watch and pray . He doesn't close his eyes when praying.
Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2020
This will last because they recognized that God first before anything else.hml in advance.I pity ladies getting proposed to at the bar

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by YoonSung57: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Chai see what is going on here, so guys just come up with some strategy of love. Hmm mo 4 o
Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by Endyria(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2020
aprilwise:
Bible says watch and pray . He doesn't close his eyes when praying.
This guy is a prayer warrior.
Do you know what that means.
He probably prays all the time. He has been praying for years and just this one day he chose to use what makes him happy to propose to his girlfriend and you people won't allow this young man rest.

As if say na una righteous pass

There is nothing wrong with this proposal

If you no like am and you feel say na you righteous pass go become pastor or flog your head for pole.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by Ritabright(f): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
This will last because they recognized that God first before anything else.hml in advance.I pity ladies getting proposed to at the bar
Na em make there children dey always get bar head (bald head) grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Ritabright:

Na em make there children dey always get bar head (bald head) grin
LMAO,you may be right though
Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by Ritabright(f): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Endyria:

He probably prays all the time. He has been praying for years and just this one day he chose to use what makes him happy to propose to his girlfriend and you people won't allow this young man rest.

If you no like am and you feel say na you righteous pass go become pastor or flog your head for pole.

Asin ehnn
Me self I no understand Nigerians oh
Most of them way dey do over righteousness na Dem dey sin pass.

After all a marriage that is built on prayers will last long and always be maintained by prayer
Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by aprilwise(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Endyria:

Brother I didn't mean bad with my statement. It's good to marry a praying woman
Re: Prayer Warrior Propose To His Girlfriend During Prayer Session by oluwabukola87028: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Something That Killed Something / Making Money Online In 2021 And Beyond - In Dollars (ARTICLE) / 300+ Days Of No Masturbation And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.