Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! (6792 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2007
i'm in a 5year+ relationship with my girlfriend. And I would die for her. I mean it. But I cheated on her. (First time I cheated too). With a friend of mine. Wish I didn't. My friend's pregnant now and I have tried all in the books to make her abort it (feel ashamed mentioning this), knowing fully well the chaos it would cause. I wasn't going to marry her either. But she wouldn't hear of it. Maybe she was silently hoping that my girlfriend would call it quits with me. I dont know but something just doesn't smell right. My parents have met with hers and now they are saying that I should marry her. I mean, they've been going behind my back and are nmaking arrangements. Had to call this off and this is causing a rift between them and me.

She is 4 months pregnant now and its hurting to see her this way. Made a promise to be the best father I can be and a very good friend that she can rely on. Nothing more! Because I wouldnt ask my girlfriend to leave. Never considered it!

What do I do? I'm going out of my mind wondering how I'm going to cope with this. cry
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by proverbial: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2007
next time(oops there is no next time, you already messed up) think before you act.
what got you into this situation in the first place is you were thinking with your dickhead, not your other head.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Esss(m): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2007
Mu HAHAHAHAHA, Condom , MUHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

C-O-N-D-O-M-S (thats the magic word you forgot to mention), oops you are screwed. MUHAHAHA grin

for now let me enjoy laughing at you, i'll advice you later.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Freewilly(f): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2007
Esss remind me never to come to you for advise, you are sooooooooooooo mean grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by sammy6(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2007
You are seriously on your own.when you were doing the deed,you didn't consult us because it was sweet abi.now you need to be a man about it cuz there is no amount of advise that'll help you since parents are already involved.good luck sha and make sure you name the child $ammy if na guy.if na girl slam her $amantha.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2007
One way or the other, your replies seem funny. And somehow I am laughing! But it ain't really funny!!!!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by PTBNaija(f): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2007
You really have no choice but to marry her. And shame on you for mentioning abortion when you know how bad it can be for her womb, or even life! You just need to dump your girlfriend. Does she know? I would be surprised that she is still with you after that,
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by lanche: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2007
Well man,there's a common addage wich says:'if u cnt do the time dont do the crime'.if u realy luvd ur girl,you wld have least cheated on her wit a rubber!the way it stands now,u gat no choice but 2mary her,afterall,she must look gud enuf 4u 2 have f***kd her!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by FBI477(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2007
JazzyPhizzle, i feel sorry for you. many men will come here and talk, their cases might have been worse if they were in your shoes. i'm kinda sleepy right now, but i'll be back later tomorrow to say a few words. however, is your girlfriend aware of this other friend's pregnancy?

[size=3pt]i wonder what my baby would do to me if she found out my neighbor got pregnant for me.[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Esss(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2007
Muhahahahahahahaa! I still cant advice you, I need a little more time to finish laughing. MuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

You misery/predicament is very funny, Muhahahaha hahhaha

ROFLMAO MY god this is so funny, I'm actually crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by ceceee(f): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2007
let me just start by saying,u are an ass.what do u guys really want?u have a gurl dat loves u,bt no dat one no do u,u go put head inside fire.i'd say serves u right  grin,this shud b a lesson to all players out there,u cant eat ur cake and have it.as to what 2do i think u shud marry her,u put her in d family way then dump her,it does not work like that,even if u dnt luv her,i blive luv grows,u'll come to love her.well goodluck.one ? does ur girlfriend know abt d baby?
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2007
@ poster

You have just got yourself a wife. Congratulations!!! cheesy grin
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by jgirl3: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2007
Poor guy. If you loved your gf that much, you would not have made such a costly mistake. In my opinion, it is a situation that you need to talk to both your girlfriend and your friend about.
Anyhow, I hope God will see you through and give you wisdom to handle this situation well.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by MILITIA(f): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2007
@Topic

Sorry oh!  Please don't attempt to kill both mother and child oh! kiss E don happen! Kai! See major fu*k-up! Huh! embarassed When will you guys learn to keep ya arses in one place? Huh!

@Nairalanders------------- NAIJA MEN AND WOMEN CAN BE JUUUUUUUUUST FRIENDS ABI?  he he he he he!  I dey laugh!  Famous words "we are just friends"!  I say not in Africa!  Lai Lai! grin
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Esss(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2007
ceceee:

let me just start by saying,u are an ass.what do u guys really want?u have a girl that loves u,bt no that one no do u,u go put head inside fire.i'd say serves u right grin,this should b a lesson to all players out there,u can't eat your cake and have it.

@ ceceee
Mba Mba Oh! ceceee, Which one be "u guys" for inside this talk, Did you hear any of us say we were amongst those who played away match with the girl,

ehn ehn! abeg redirect your advice to the guy in question o!

See me see trouble,

@ topic
I continue my laughter. muhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mu hahahahaha, even after reading it ten times its still funny.

I think you should name the child Isaac.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by MILITIA(f): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2007
@ Esss! 

No!  The child's name should be "away match"! grin or waka about! grin
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by MILITIA(f): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2007
@Topic!

Which of the gals do you love more? You have to go with the one you love! Pregnancy or no pregnancy oh! shocked
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 27, 2007
ere agbere lori yen oree mi
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Ezinwannem: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2007
well, u gotta marry her, if shez not good enough 4 u 2 marry, why did u sleep with her? by da way, how old r u?
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Freewilly(f): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2007
mubowa:

ere agbere lori yen oree mi

Translation pls. The Yoruba thread is just right around the block
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2007
Believe me in the most recent times, I've been hit with more artillery than this. And I take all blame. Ask for forgiveness from God for considering an abortion.

As to the question whether my girlfriend knows - Yes she does. Its all blown up now and everyone knows about it. Even her parents.

If it was about looks, both women are beautiful. But its not.

Love grows and hate grows too!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by busygirl(f): 1:05am On Jun 27, 2007
It's simple! Explain the situation of things to your girlfriend. .If she forgives you. . You're lucky! Anywayz, take responsiblity for the child coz You decided to have pre-marital sex and you have to pay the price for it. I wouldn't advice you to marry the girl who's carrying your baby because in the first place, She knew you had a girlfriend and still flirted with you. All the pregancy thing was to trap you, and I think she suceeded!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by dejia(m): 1:29am On Jun 27, 2007
i honestly dont think you hould marry the lady that is pregnant for you because its doesnt seem like you are in love with her. remember that you are going to be spending the rest of your life with her and you woulld not want to be involved in a marriage that you will regret. its unfortunate that the child as  to been born under such circumtances. you both have to pay the price for your mistakes. besides, you both knew that you were involved in a relationship. marrying her bacuse of the baby will be like entering into a bisiness contract and you proberbly may get divorcrd as some point because it might not work
explain the situation of things to your girlfriend and ask for her forgiveness and most importantly, ask God for forgiveness.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2007
Thank you Busy Girl. You practically hit the nail in the centre! I have decided to do just that! But I'm asking myself this question now - If i knew what I wanted to do, why am I posting on Nairaland? Honestly because I feel guilty about thinking that I ruined someone else's life. Forget how I've been able to allow myself carry unnecessary burden. I deserve the punishment!

My girlfriend has forgiven me. Hopefully! We have a history and big plans for the future. Its totally laid out! Half of her is probably angry that someone else wants to eat out of what she suffered for and wouldnt let that happen. Apart from that, she is truly a wonderful person with a kind heart!

The pregnant one is a good person too. Can't take that away. If I were to be disloyal to my girlfriend to the end, I would stay with her.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by MILITIA(f): 1:46am On Jun 27, 2007
JazzyPhizzle:

The pregnant one is a good person too. Can't take that away. If I were to be disloyal to my girlfriend to the end, I would stay with her.

What was that   Please explain the above statement.   Abortion ke?  Please like I said before, please to not attempt to terminate both mother and child oh! shocked  You did not answer my question.  WHOM DO YOU LOVE MORE? Haba!  Simple question! cool
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 2:12am On Jun 27, 2007
I'll need to be careful with declarations like who I love more or not, If I intend to raise the child with love. From both women. Especially when both ladies are Nairalanders!

Nothing like terminating mother and child (anymore) grin lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 2:34am On Jun 27, 2007
[tr]The pregnant one is a good person too. Can't take that away. If I were to be disloyal to my girlfriend to the end, I would stay with her.[/tr]

Just saying that if I were to go by earlier replies to my post that would 'objectively' say i should marry the pregnant one, and throw away any remaining loyalty and trust my girlfriend has, it could be justified because the pregnant one is a good person too!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by uyai(f): 3:33am On Jun 27, 2007
nonsense!

i hope she leaves you. She is hurting right now and ur here talking about how good ur pregnant friend is
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 4:30am On Jun 27, 2007
@uyai

Do not misunderstand me. I know she is hurting and I hurt too. I have had to look at this from various angles thus my comments.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by rikkyjen(m): 5:41am On Jun 27, 2007
Dude, you is such a Ballzy guy oo grin, so is you still shagging that your pregnant friend, you suppose dey put Jara and "toppings" so that the baby would resemble you well well! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. Funny ass thread

On the other hand, you have to Man the Fu$k up ASAP and live up to your Irresponsiblities angry angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2007
Now I understand uyai's hostility.

@Rikkyjen

No I'm not shagging anymore! My intention is to be the best father I can be without creating animosity in the process. Or can anyone proffer how i would be allowed to act out my responsibilty without her brandishing weapons? BusyGirl seems to understand what the right thing would be under the circumstances.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by television(f): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2007
Sorry guy. but for u to have slept with her she is no longer your friend.
   since she has decided to keep the pregnancy, there is nothing u can do about it but to try to love her.
    but my friend, U MAKE BIG MISTAKE SHA. WHERE CONDOM COME DEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / The Most Beautiful/cutest Guy/gal On Romance Land.... Ur Choice. / See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Clubbing All Night (shameful Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.