Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! (6790 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Esss(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2007
ceceee:

wow esss.

Yes dear? Did I forget something?
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by ceceee(f): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2007
no i throw way salute.u try.the guy has tooooooooooo many options
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2007
oboatioko:

this is why women are fools -
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
na girl talk em woooooooooooo shocked shocked
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2007
Thank you for all your replies. Appreciate it.

@Phizzy
You asked if I had what it takes to marry this girl(anyone) at this moment. Yes I do. I can afford it and pregnant one knows.

@Finemocha
Your attitude is tougher than your name! Dont think I can go your way. Tried it (can't match yours!) in the early stages but it didnt work. Especially if you all of a sudden assume the paradigm that children are gifts from God. I reiterate that I will be the best father I can be under the circumstances.

Considerations to keep the hurt persons minimal i.e. dump my girlfriend and marry the pregnant one, will not be accepted. I dont think I'll be able to live with the torture.

@Esss
I'm surprised you're done laughing! I'm very appreciative of the amount of brain power that you put into coming up with that piece. It is worthy to note that you're most useful when you're not laughing sha!!!

For those that got me wrong. I never said that I slept with her once. I said this is the first time I cheated on my girlfriend!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2007
how cud u slip wit this gal since u say she's a "very" good friend? anyway. your bed is laid!!!! oh yeah i was gonna say i'm d new gal on d block,  wink
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by johnnygan(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2007
Well you got yourself in deep shit man. How could stupe that low to a friend. Look, if your lover got a kinda relationship, or friendship with this so called friend of yours at the initial, you'd probably would be callin it an end with your true LOVE. Well you oughta bear the full parental responsibilities of that child. I can't also advise you to get married to a girl you don't LOVE. If she actually knew you had a LOVE life and persisted in filthing with you, then she's not worth gettin married to.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by johnnygan(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2007
On the part of your LOVE life, try reconciling with your babe. If she agrees, consider yourself the most luckiest guy on earth. But if she don't, then you'll have to free her cuz i don't blame her anyways. Get another lover if you can. This is the biggest mistake you've made so far in your life. Have fun!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by finestB(f): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2007
[color=#006600]You guys should stop blaming the friend( u were not their when he was scoping the girl just to have sex with her) it takes two to tangle. Please dont marry her just because she's carring ur child cos if u do the marriage wont last. Be a good father to ur child and try and build a good relationship with her( ur so called frnd). Always remember to wear a condom it could be something worse than this next time (HIV) though having a child is the best gift God can give one so dont hate the child or the mother.[/color]
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2007
We have a history and big plans for the future. Its totally laid out! Half of her is probably angry that someone else wants to eat out of what she suffered for and wouldnt let that happen. Apart from that, she is truly a wonderful person with a kind heart!

How did you not remember this when you were cheating on this "wonderful" person?
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by mait(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2007
Well dis my 1st entry into des column but am terrible disappointed at de way replies are condemning u.Na wa 4 ona self.My guy U gok urself but nothin spoil.Am of de opinon dat ur parent's involvement is important at de same time ur feelings and consent is paramount.So be a man involve ur girl,thuogh what u 've done is silly be kknow dat if ur relationship had been interractive,and nnot diplomatic she wud hear u act and lend u a helping hand.Life, a tutor dat isn't seen but whose instruction must be obeyed,de wheel in de potter's hand,filled wit misery, one by one o na so life be keep ur calm and startegies considering ur future,that of ur girl,ur parents name,de  unborn child's future,and de expectant mother's emotion,life and future.In de pilot's sit u 've found urself use whatever u've got optimally.Cheers
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2007
finemocha:

Now if that is not love and committment i don't know what is

Obviously you dont know what love is else you wouldnt think it's cool for someone to cheat on a person he claims he loves. then to become a jerk after the act? I mean sure the "friend" did it on purpose but the dude was stupid enough to fall for it. That's what you consider to be a "loving person"? Wow
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by ralphorb(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2007
MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS THAT, YOU WAIT FOR MORE 7-10YEARS BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED, I THINK SHE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT TILL THAT TIME, AND NEVER ALLOW HER TO STAY IN YOUR HOME, LET HER BE IN HER PARENT'S HOME, OR IF SHE IS STILL A STUDENT, GIVE HER BEST ADVISE OF GOING BACK TO SCHOOL SO THAT SHE WOULD BE APPROACHED BY ANOTHER MAN AND GET HER OFF YOUR LIFE. DON'T FORGET OF DNA TEST AFTER DELIVERY OF THE PREGNANCY BECAUSE THE PREGNANCY MIGHT NOT BE YOURS, THAT IS THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE YOU HAVE, STICK TO YOUR GIRL FRIEND, AND LET HER KNOW THAT YOU DID A VERY BIG MISTAKE AND YOU DESERVE TO BE IGNORED AND DISCIPLINED, AND LET THE FULL-BELLY ONE KNOW THAT YOU WOULD TAKE YOUR BABY NOT HER FOR MARRIAGE, BECAUSE SHE MIGHT HAVE SEEN YOUR FUTURE OF A GREAT MAN TO BE, AND BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET HER CHARM YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR ACTION, ONCE AGAIN, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY AND BE A GOOD FATHER TO YOUR UNBORN BABY, AND TAKE CARE OF THE MOTHER BEFORE AND AFTER DELIVERY.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2007
@ralphorb
Thanks for your advice. I'll be careful about the charm thingy! Dont know how since I'm supposed to remain in close proximity to my child and its mother!

@mait
I've never really defined life like the way you have. Lessons to be learned! Have always had things come the way I've planned it without any major surprises! This, has got me flabbergasted! I don't know how you did it but you have laid out all of the concerns bothering all parties. Apart from the fact that I dont have the heart to abandon any of the parties involved, our parents being involved makes me act much more responsibly.

Regards
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by uyai(f): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2007
I know someone like this Jazz of a guy. You must think the world revolves around you because u have two women in your life who still want to be with you despite your crap.

Look at him talking about not having the heart to abandon both of them! she is supposed to be abandoning You! dON'T WORRY ENJOY! BUT IT DOESN'T LAST LONG. 

there is absolutely no remorse from this guy. I'll pray for the eyes of ur girlfriend to open. She deserves a better MAN.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by tonte(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2007
omo u Bleep up ooo, well since she said no 2 abortion then i suggest (if ur comfortable enuff) pack a few things and try 2 convince ur girlfriend to run outta town with u. Then come bac after tensions are lowered and please tell us really the circumstances that led 2 ur "doing it" with her, were u jazzed or high or, and don't say children are gifts 4rm God they are actually 4rm ur BALLS
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by wifeypenth(f): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2007
this thread made me cry. i imagine it was me. why did u do wat u did. sorry to say you r a failure. may God forgive u for betrayin trust
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2007
@uyai
you can't understand what i'm going through. Dont expect u to. Try living with understanding that you have a child somewhere and u are not part of it. And account for that on Judgement Day!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2007
yes you will account for cheating on your girlfriend in the first place
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Esss(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2007
wifeypenth:

this thread made me cry. i imagine it was me. why did u do what u did. sorry to say you r a failure[color=#990000][/color]. may God forgive u for betrayin trust

What/who the fuc.k on earth or in heaven gave you the authority to call another man/woman a failure?? All he did was impregnate a girl and you label him a failure? Are you any better than him? or is it because we cant see your own dirty linens? I suggest you choose your words wisely before you speak.

@ topic
I hope my suggestions were helpful. I have given your situation some thoughts and I think you should be careful and thoughtful in whatever decisions you make from here on (taking into account te innocent child involved and always putting the child's welfare first in any of these decisions). Also you need to double check if your friend is trying to entrap you with this pregnancy, and if she is you should also decide on the best possible actions to take (still putting the child into consideration in your plans). It really isnt a big deal, shit does happen (although it is still funny to me), just make sure you handle it right.

I wish you the best.  Cheers
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by aadun: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2007
Did you sleep with your friend without protection to keep her with you somehow as well as your girlfriend? So far you seem to have the best of both worlds, 2 according to you "good" and beautiful women desperate for you to be with them?? maybe with time you'll marry them both , Nigeria still embraces polygamy afterall!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by JazzyPhizzle: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2007
@aadun

No I didn't! Why would I deliberately do that. Its been hell these past few months and I wouldn't want to relive this experience for whatever reason.

@Esss
Thanks for standing up for me. Will think about my next steps deeply. Thanks.

@wifeypenth
What are you crying for? I can understand if you're crying but i just wanna know what position do you see yourself that makes you hurt more? everyone is crying her too sha. Still or once did.

@ThiefOfHearts
I will account.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Aproko(f): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2007
@ jazzyphizzle,

i repeat, stay with your girlfriend!!!

your pregnant 'friend' is the angel you don't know and should not know. she is a good person right now because your grass seems green enough, you'd regret marrying her when trying times come.

how come you cant see that she got pregnant on purpose just so she can reap where she did not sow? take care of your child (if the child is yours) BUT DO NOT MARRY HER.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Pastormat(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2007
Well, who says fornication has no reward? Bros. thank God the girl refused to abort, both of you should have been a murderer by now. Now, you need not worry, you've just got for yourself a passport to fatherhood and an entrance to husband's club. So just tigthen your belt very well and be ready to bear the responsibility of a father and a husband. DOUBLE BLESSINGS, aren't you lucky? grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by eniolafeyi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2007
hello
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by luvgurl(f): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2007
@ poster
if you truely love your girlfriend, you must marry the pregnant one so as to give the other girl the chance of living a normal life of "one man, one wife" abuna ara. (crazy dick) undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by dodowaski(f): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2007
No lele.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by DarkPrince: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2007
Well i think your situation is rather unfortunate, but thin you need to do is tell your girlfriend the truth (if u havnt already) ask 4 her forgiveness, and promise that ohng like that an ever happen again (and mean it) if she dumps u , well dat would be expected, but DO NOT repeat DO NOT get married cos someone is pregnant for u. Accept the child love it care for it and its mother u owe them that. i hoe things do work out for u.

and for the rest of u who r making fun of this i am sure u have done worse, just cos u aint got someone pregnant or gotten pregnant u think ur superstars well i hope the door dont it in the face someday
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by soty(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2007
u dt need advice u need be responsible for ur new girl and ur baby.ur parents raised u up right?so u know wat to do.
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by tulk2mi: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2008
I can understand ur sympathy for the pregnant one but wat confuses me is how a good person can date u knowing u had a girlf abi u been lie 2 her

The most important thing rite now is to do what is best 4 d unborn child. It would be wrong to bring up d child in a hostile environment. So if u dont feel dat way towards her then just make provision for her and the baby and marry who ur heart goes with.

BUT MAKE SURE SAY E END FOR HERE OOO B4 U BECOME DA FADA OF MORE SYMPATHY BABIES grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by sleek21: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
God,i do nt min to laff bt i am, gosh u were tryin to cheat bt nt smrt with it.were u drunk dt u forgot condoms.my advice is that u tell ur gf urself before she finds out herself dt will lessen the hrt for her, if na me sha,na the end of the relationship be that!!! shai dt ur frnd sef wicked sha, maybe u aint the owner of the pregnancy sef bt as u no shrp,u com fall mugu.sowie nd i wish u luck grin,,, do D.N.A TEST O TO BE DOUBLE SURE!!
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by mbola(f): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2009
Use condoms next time
Re: My Friend Is Pregnant For Me! by Donvilo(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2009
@Topic. O boy na waa for u ooo! shocked Why u come do dat kin thing? angry Now the deed has been done and there is no going back. U hav to face the consequences of ur doing. The most important thing now is to ensure the welfare of the unborn baby is met and take it as ur responsibility to take care of the child so that God will forgive u. Also make sure that u marry the one that u love most or otherwise u will end up, regreting it forever. do not ever make this same mistake again.(as most dudes will prefer continuing their sexual escapedes. angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? / What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? / There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.