Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) (34333 Views)

Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video) / Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Chris2863(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
They are not on Nairaland grin Save the question for their wedding day
DontBullshitMe:
What do people get in marriage that cannot be gotten outside of it?
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Geozion(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
The least expected of them all, trust me. Kachi and Rosie call it quits barely a week ago. This life no balance at all.. Congratulations to Double Chris.

2 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
read the thread before commenting
NobleAngell:
Is the girl called Chris too?

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Reality show sef....cheesy

Roksie engage themselves on stage, but doublechris are walking down the aisle next tomorrow..smh.

Same way people were shipping Mina and Bamteddy happened.

Same way with mercy and Ike, but khafi and gedoni happened.

Same people are shipping kidd and erica, thats how unexpected duo will boom! happpen...

3 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nice
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by bencr7: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
sammysneh:
Celebrity marriages dey always cast

Happy marriage to them thou
so diz ones are celebrities to u but while I like ur last statement

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Eastlink(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na wa o! Unbelievable. The least people I expected to marry. Omo, this life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Abubakraheemat(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wish them the very best of luck in their lifetime,

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congrats to them smiley
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
This girl was rejected by the person they paired her with.

Her phonetics no be here

I wish them Good luck.

Rosie and Kachi don scatter.. no house to them anymore
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by vRendoh(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Iamicekid:
Na d least expect people come marry, life no balance

Life no balance are all!.... who no fear Fear must be blind.

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by vRendoh(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congrats to them.
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by freeman131: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
And where's kachi and rosemary pls?
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by vRendoh(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
freeman131:
And where's kachi and rosemary pls?

Their own don kpèmè

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
Love is beautiful
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Starzo: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I still dey wonder o
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by damoceile: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
lindareep:
Lovely... kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile, Guys who are interested in growing their beard can chat me up, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery (Lagos only please) kiss kiss kiss

Ibadan nko?
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Whitelookq: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Chris2863:
They are not on Nairaland grin Save the question for their wedding day

Who told you de are not on nairaland, you no know people wa de nairaland, why suen always de put many restriction for many things.
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
When you get inside it, you will find out.

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by CSTRR: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Honestly, marriage is easy.
At least as a guy.

If I want to get married next week, I can.
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Iamicekid:
I'm telling you bros. Nothing against them, the girl is awesome. But the few times I watched the show, i noticed the dude was probably the least expressive in terms of showing affection to his partner. Their pairing looked more arranged, and less organic than the rest. Anyways, best of luck to them

2 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Ginomel(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Sinful sex of course.

Don't bother to thank me. I'm very OK.
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by donforeign: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Iamicekid:

I swear bro..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return / 65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola / Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.