Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) (34335 Views)

Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video) / Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by sammysneh(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
bencr7:
so diz ones are celebrities to u but while I like ur last statement

Low budget celeb
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
NobleAngell:
Is the girl called Chris too?
Probably Christianah
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by gwama2: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congratulation, groom is handsome, bride is beautiful. Happy married life. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by lucind(f): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congrats, the last couple standing others have all gone their separate ways, I never believed Double Chris could go beyond LOVE PAD, even the winners don scatter, happy married life in advance Double Chris.

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by slowice(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
And I think say the guy na womaniser.... Wow I love this
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nextleve89: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
I still don’t believe it. They were total opposites during the competition. I guess her inner thighs were the best he’s ever had. It’s either that or she’s an angel when she opens up. She was always very cold and stiff.

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by lindareep: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
damoceile:

Ibadan nko?

Lagos only!
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Chidonsky: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
lindareep:
Lovely... kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile, Guys who are interested in growing their beard can chat me up, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery (Lagos only please) kiss kiss kiss
which oil is best for beards growth? Am not in lagos
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Exodora: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
bouncin04:
marriage scares me alot ... but I'm beginning to consider it , as I'm beginning to see grey hairs on my head lately ...
I don't think it scares you more than me , almost everything about it scares the hell out of me. Still praying chaaaa to summer the courage to accept it as it is.

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by seniormallam(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
I think the wedding money and the house should be lavished on their wedding, since the winner has separated already,
Or did DSTV wants to keep the money ni?
That is the only way multichoice can convince me that they didnt jazz the winners to go their separate ways.
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Tommy6000: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:09am On Nov 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Yes oo Christopher

Christiana
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Princessgold995: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=NobleAngell post=95719696]Is the girl called Chris too?[/quoteYes ]
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Princessgold995: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React / Mr Eazi Falls From Stage While Performing At Manchester (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.