Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife (80978 Views)

Businesses Owned By Nigerians In Diaspora / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, i juo m, mu a juo onye?...grin

you right though....People still deh do honeymoon since buhari enter aso rock?... grin

Those days u hardly see newly wedded for a week or two, but nowadays, some deh wed today, enter market or office the next day..grin owu nani love ka a ga eri..

Honeymoon dikwa necessary o...anyhow anyhow cheesy
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
I’d like to visit this place sha. Its fineeere kiss kiss
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

Honeymoon dikwa necessary o...anyhow anyhow cheesy
owuya!

Nawa days couples, most have been eating before the meeting..cheesy

Not just honeymoon alone, vacation is important as well, even if na ones in a year for couples.

Na money matters, some will calculate how much vacation money will cost, and how it will fill up kitchen with food stuffs if they decide to go to the market..cheesy

A pia ya na calculator, bia scratch back head, oga will be like, bia honey, ka anyi hapu vacation a next year...grin
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Kakamorufu(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
so serene smiley
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Munzy14:

owuya!

Nawa days couples, most have been eating before the meeting..cheesy

Not just honeymoon alone, vacation is important as well, even if na ones in a year for couples.

Na money matters, some will calculate how much vacation money will cost, and how it will fill up kitchen with food stuffs if they decide to go to the market..cheesy

A pia ya na calculator, bia scratch back head, oga will be like, bia honey, ka anyi hapu vacation a next year...grin

You know what I think? Couples should choose one wonderful place to go to and create beautiful memories when they feel the most in love with each other, so that they can have a place to return to and rediscover their love again whenever they feel disconnected.
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

You know what I think? Couples should choose one wonderful place to go to and create beautiful memories when they feel the most in love with each other, so that they can have a place to return to and rediscover their love again whenever they feel disconnected.
It depends on how and where they met, because that should be the place that birthed their story...

One of my lecturers, a deeperlife woman those days,will always tell us how she goes on a getaway ones in a while with her hubby and spend days....cheesy, forget all the kids and family wahala for those days.

Some naija couples tire me...keep training kids till they start walking with stick...little or no time for themselves..

1 Like

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by IMAMofWAR: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
why are u screaming oni of ife? u want them to probe him or what/ how much the pay u. is it him that told ur useless papa not to hussle?
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Munzy14:

It depends on how and where they met, because that should be the place that birthed their story...
It doesn't really matter where they met...

One of my lecturers, a deeperlife woman those days,will always tell us how she goes on a getaway ones in a while with her hubby and spend days....cheesy, forget all the kids and family wahala for those days.

Exactly!
They'd come back with their love refreshed.

Some naija couples tire me...keep training kids till they start walking with stick...little or no time for themselves..

As in....
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by HRMK: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
i blv u can swim?
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Soknown: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
@OP, does the resort have a Helipad for Chopper landing, 38 minutes on the water is not for everyone. If there is a Chopper Shuttle from Caverton Helipad at Ozumba to the Resort, I believe it will drive more patronage.
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by oguns222: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2020
IamPlato:
Did They Check His House For Palliatives?

This one is not a hungry king
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Elfaris(m): 6:08am On Nov 06, 2020
But why is Nigerian water bodies always looking brown and dirty and not Blue or Green like in other places?
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by texazzpete(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Lads,

Don’t waste you money on this. That’s how I was also deceived into going there about three years ago.
Horrible reception, terrible customer service, terrible and decaying facilities. My room was overrun with roaches and ants because the previous guest had spilled Fanta on the floor and. Nobody bothered to clean it up before assigning it to us, and instead of changing the rooms as I demanded, they responded to my complaint by handing me a can of insecticide to spray by 7pm!

This resort has a rating on Google of 5.6/10 for good reason. Go check it out and see others complaining about terrible plumbing, stagnant pools and bad ACs.
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by merry101: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2020
The oba must b a lord nyben
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

It doesn't really matter where they met...

Exactly!
They'd come back with their love refreshed.

As in....
The meeting place matters o, the story cannot sell well without starting from meeting place na.

Its fun listening to my dad talk about how he met my mom...cheesy
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

The meeting place matters o, the story cannot sell well without starting from meeting place na.

Its fun listening to my dad talk about how he met my mom...cheesy

Ooohhhhh *Like you always say grin
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ooohhhhh *Like you always say grin
with this meme...grin

1 Like

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by ImaIma1(f): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
pocohantas:

How much? I know you don’t like putting that for good reasons, but you should consider it. It helps people who would like to go there plan better.

You mean the boat ride?
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

with this meme...grin
grin grin grin

Chai! Jesus tere gi mmanu n'ishi! grin
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

Chai! Jesus tere gi mmanu n'ishi! grin
grin si m kwu sawa ozioma..

1 Like

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

grin si m kwu sawa ozioma..

Meme ahu wu meme I na-eji aru aruru-ala mgbe ufodu cheesy

Gi ji nwayo choo okwu, gi ñuo mmiri aruru-ala grin
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
This is because all of us are contributing to that. So many illegal activities across the water bodies

Elfaris:
But why is Nigerian water bodies always looking brown and dirty and not Blue or Green like in other places?
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Elfaris(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
travelwaka:
This is because all of us are contributing to that. So many illegal activities across the water bodies

hmmm
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Meme ahu wu meme I na-eji aru aruru-ala mgbe ufodu cheesy
Gi ji nwayo choo okwu, gi ñuo mmiri aruru-ala grin
gringrin
I guo la m ka school...lol..
Survival tactics here...cheesy
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

gringrin

I guo la m ka school...lol..

Survival tactics here...cheesy

Owudi ihe ta... cheesy back in the days on food thread

Funny enough, back then, I saw you as an occasional troublemaker... cheesy
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Owudi ihe ta... cheesy back in the days on food thread

Funny enough, back then, I saw you as an occasional troublemaker... cheesy
O wu nu ihe wu na....grin

Ndi m na acho okwu, don get sense las las...Every of their comment those days wu bashing of men...So mgbe anyi rere ha oku na-ahu, sense come enter.lol
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

O wu nu ihe wu na....grin

Ndi m na acho okwu, don get sense las las...Every of their comment those days wu bashing of men...So mgbe anyi rere ha oku na-ahu, sense come enter.lol

Oku na ere ere! grin

Odikwa necessary mgbe ufodu ooo...maka na onwere ndi ga wu na gi zecha ha, ha ga chorila otu ha ga-eshi enwete gi

mana, Ijikwahu otu ahu nwe nsogbu sha
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Oku na ere ere! grin

Odikwa necessary mgbe ufodu ooo...maka na onwere ndi ga wu na gi zecha ha, ha ga chorila otu ha ga-eshi enwete gi

mana, Ijikwahu otu ahu nwe nsogbu sha

lol, yes ones in a while a wuo some people oku, Ya wuru na agwo emeghi ihe o jiri wuo agwo, umu aka ga eji ya kee nku...cheesy

Abii, enweghi m nsogbu, mana mgbe ufodu i wish na m nenye nsogbu, ka mgbe ndi ntakiri...grin E nyere m nsogbu then...I surprise as I became calm sha.

Maybe wisdom entered very well.
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Looks really nice. Meanwhile small business owners can grow their business with FCMB Business Account. You can access business loan facility. Start now
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

lol, yes ones in a while a wuo some people oku, Ya wuru na agwo emeghi ihe o jiri wuo agwo, umu aka ga eji ya kee nku...cheesy

Owudi eshi okwu I've learnt something new.

Abii, enweghi m nsogbu, mana mgbe ufodu i wish na m nenye nsogbu, ka mgbe ndi ntakiri...grin E nyere m nsogbu then...I surprise as I became calm sha.

Maybe wisdom entered very well.

Boys will be boys...
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Munzy14(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Owudi eshi okwu I've learnt something new.

Boys will be boys...
lolzz, I think i left nsogbu for my younger ones...Ndi nke ahu isi na ere ha oku..D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.