Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife (80979 Views)

Businesses Owned By Nigerians In Diaspora / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by ask4loan(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Interesting
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2020
You will have to come down to Lagos. You could travel down to Lagos for few days.

sinkhole:
if person wan join dis enjoyment to Lagos and d person dey Jalingo, how he go be?
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Bestlily(f): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
The trip is short oo travelwaka
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by travelwaka: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yes we had to factor in a lot of things most companies won't be giving December breaks this year because of the long covid break. This is to accommodate majority of the people and also to make the trip budget friendly

Bestlily:
The trip is short oo travelwaka
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Sabadon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
travelwaka:
kindly send an email to tour@travelwaka.com
hello @travelwaka i sent a mail please can you acknowledge it thanks
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by GabriellePeake: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
I have long dreamed of going on vacation with my family, but so far there is no way to leave work.
Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by mollyfq: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
I agree Inagbe Grand Resort is one of the many beautiful beach resorts in Lagos. It's somewhat reminiscent of Weligama Beach.
A curious incident happened to be there. My friends and wives and I were just at a party and went shopping and then to bed. But when we woke up, we found that all the women had disappeared. We started to get worried because it was obvious that none of us could have just let them go.
So we called the police. The police came 10 minutes later, questioned us, and asked if we had any witnesses. In the end, they couldn't find anything out and left. The wives came back later, it turned out they had gone to a party without warning.

1 Like

Re: Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife by Konquest: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
travelwaka:
The Inagbe Grand resort is one of the many lovely beach resorts in Lagos. It is owned by the Ooni of Ife. One amazing thing about Inagbe is the fact that it is an Island and can only accessible by boat. It is located in between a sea on one side and a lagoon on the other side. This made it so unique. Inagbe from Lekki is about 25-35 minutes boat ride.

It is located along the Badagry Creek. It has a spa, lounge, seaside lounge, water sporting activities, beach soccer , football pitch, basket ball and volleyball courts and many other facilities to keep you entertained.

1. This is the jetty
2. Closer shot of the Jetty
3. Another angle
4. One of the transport boat at the resort

https://www.travelwaka.com/inagbe-grand-resort-and-leisure-a-beautiful-island-resorts-in-lagos-nigeria/
Great ambience.

Hope the security there is
impregnable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.