Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

What My Dad Told My Mom That Made Me Blush +18 (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Dad Told My Mom That Made Me Blush +18 (video) (283 Views)

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What My Dad Told My Mom That Made Me Blush +18 (video) by emmaaolufemi: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sometimes, our parents can be so funny and at the same time, they can be amazing.

Love is truly magical if you are with the right person.

True Love flows naturally.

My dad sometimes ago during one family get together said something that made me blush.

But Wait...

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Or,

Can you just love somebody for the first time, and boooom, you are already in a relationship?

Back to my story, we were in the sitting room, I didn't even know dad was just staring at my mom and here's what he said.

Honestly, you won't believe. I learnt something vital and crucial especially when you are in love.

Click below to watch what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbE6coGZV2I

(1) (Reply)

p.i.m.p Your Life Style With This Stylish Indoor Footwear / Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs And Likewise Happiness / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.