Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App (22909 Views)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Testiebobo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
It is true that some elderly couples are more concerned about their partners even than the younger ones.
" I dont want to see you on social media! But why? Dont you know that when you are on social media you get more exposed to the world, and your privacy might be tampered with by the public. But you can only join whatsapp, so that i can get in touch with you whenever i am absent from home." hmm i laugh in spanish!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Taylor92: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by MS247: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
cool

That's just a man protecting his family the best way he can

There is one foolish Ibo Boy here on Nairaland who copied my Facebook page from my profile, went to search for my mum and started trolling here on Nairaland

Funny enough both my Parents are here on Nairaland and see his foolishness and we all laugh about it

In his foolishness he thinks he can troll a Retired Police Officer in her 70s🤣🤣

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by correctyourself(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Testiebobo:
It is true that some elderly couples are more concerned about their partners even than the younger ones.
" I dont want to see you on social media! But why? Dont you know that when you are on social media you get more exposed to the world, and your privacy might be tampered with by the public. But you can only join whatsapp, so that i can get in touch with you whenever i am absent from home." hmm i laugh in spanish!

If he said so it should not be a problem, she should obey your Father to avoid problem, afterall all fathers sacrifice alot to make sure their families get the best while they go hungry sometimes

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
If I want to join social media and my man tells me this, I'll agree with him without arguing and secretly buy another phone and join with a different name and not use my pictures, or I'll disguise my looks just to confuse him a bit in case he ever comes across any of my accounts... grin grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Sonnobax15(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Some will come here and say what the man did was wrong but every sensible man knows that the demerits of a married woman being on social media platforms exceeds it's merits by far...

Abi no be the same social media wey I take disguise just to ask my most trusted banny if she get BF...But to my greatest surprise,the kind heart break wey the NO wey she take reply me give me still get foot prints for my kidney till today..

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Some will come here and say what the man did was wrong but every sensible man knows that the demerits of a married woman being on social media platforms exceeds it's merits by far...

Abi no be the same social media wey I take disguise just to ask my most trusted banny if she get BF...But to my greatest surprise,the kind heart break wey the NO wey she take reply me still get foot prints for my kidney till today..
😂😂

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by kevwemike: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ur dad na bad guy him no want ur mum cash am.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Thazard(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Abi no be the same social media wey I take disguise just to ask my most trusted banny if she get BF...But to my greatest surprise,the kind heart break wey the NO wey she take reply me give me still get foot prints for my kidney till today..
cheesycheesycheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
The man is probably active there and in some small girls DM. 😆

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by oluwaseyi0: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
You will be surprised same man is probably on social media chasing young girls

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Man’s scared make another old timer no snatch him boo

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Treasure17(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
For me, Twitter will be fine. Other platforms na vibe and deception.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Kimcutie: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
He doesn't want her to get exposed to all this small bois

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Luckysbab: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
So that she won't get advice from bitter women like Ahnie, Kobojunkie, Jeon, Pocolee and co, who would project their failure upon her.

Good call.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
I support this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by asobo1: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Okay

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by iykofias(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Good for both of them.
Before she opens OnlyFans

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by GloriousGbola: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
What's he going to do - seize her phone? Stop giving her credit? Block the wifi? Police her internet use?

Nonsense and ingredients.

ednut1:
The man is probably active there and in some small girls DM. 😆

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na the girl dey disturb me. Ahah see me, wetin I go dey find with their small girl with standing bobby and big nyash?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by AbuAeesha: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
I see no wrong in trying to protect your wife/family from the outside world.[color=#000099][/color]

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Reelmii: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin..na so

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
In a saner clime, one should be careful to expose his or her family's (pics) on social media. The street is not smiling and it's cold out there...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Bobloco: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
MS247:
cool

That's just a man protecting his family the best way he can

There is one foolish Ibo Boy here on Nairaland who copied my Facebook page from my profile, went to search for my mum and started trolling here on Nairaland

Funny enough both my Parents are here on Nairaland and see his foolishness and we all laugh about it

In his foolishness he thinks he can troll a Retired Police Officer in her 70s🤣🤣

So you are a son of a retired police officer

No wonder!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Splashme: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wow

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Godada(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
tongue

Samantha124:
If I want to join social media and my man tells me this, I'll agree with him without arguing and secretly buy another phone and join with a different name and not use my pictures, or I'll disguise my looks just to confuse him a bit in case he ever comes across any of my accounts... grin grin grin

You are a bad girl

You are a very bad girl....

You are a very very bad girlie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Roozzaay(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Come enter heaven make I see sad

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Meaning?
Roozzaay:

Come enter heaven make I see sad

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Nwaokunkpara: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
What is a married woman looking for on social media platforms

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by CaptainFM1: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Testiebobo:

That WhatsApp is the king of social media. Your dad still dey loose guard.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by BadBradley: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Testiebobo:
your dad has wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by inoki247: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lol protecting your marriage at all cost is not a sin.....

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Triangles1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Best for her and the family.

To get any woman beyond your taste is on social network, very cheap like akamu both marriage women and single slay queen.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. / Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.