Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's (4772 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by davien(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lol... Who is picking those hit and run men as bfs/suitors?

Baby Mama's make bad choices in men like most women do and then want some hardworking guy to come rescue them and their kids.

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by SarutobiEky(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, irresponsible women are the reason why baby mama's are on the rise and sky rocketing. Men please avoid to have anything to do with women who are single mothers all because of sex, don't have sex with her if you care about your sanity. Some men are gullible and are easily carried away by seduction of these leeches,stop falling for the cheap antics of some ladies. Don't ruin your life as a result of your careless actions. Some of you here are baby mamas like myself but will rush to seduce any successful man you come across. Remember life is a circle, karma will surely visit when you least expect, remember you have brothers too. The responsible men out there, please marry that lady without a child or children as the case may be, it's a sign of strength and wisdom on your part, she had options of killing that child but chose to lay ambush on you. I wanted calling out some names of undercover baby mamas who always rush to shame responsible guys on here, but I reserve that for another day. Let's change our ways ladies .
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
davien:
Lol... Who are picking those hit and run men as bfs/suitors?

Baby Mama's make bad choices in men like most women do and then want some hardworking guy to come rescue them and their kids.
We are indirectly saying the same thing.Their bad choices all boils down to irresponsible men,if these same men(baby daddy's) are not condemned, then you men should stop shaming baby mama's
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=Dreadlock69 post=95719366][/quote]Nothing should stop you from marrying her if she's OK character wise
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
virginprincess:
Zzor you are very correct, these days we have a lot of irresponsible men in our society that are not ready to take up their responsibilities as fathers.
Same as dozens of irresponsible women

1 Like

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
virginprincess:
Zzor you are very correct, these days we have a lot of irresponsible men in our society that are not ready to take up their responsibilities as fathers.
Exactly and these same men bash baby mamas endlessly
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
why are you always fighting
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
how do i make the monthly 2500$, be my guide please
Everything is on the internet, I don't hv time to guide you unless u pay me for my time
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
why are you always fighting
Why are u obsessed with men?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by virginprincess(f): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
If there are no irresponsible men, there will not be irresponsible women.
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
virginprincess:
If there are no irresponsible men, there will not be irresponsible women.
If there are no irresponsible women, there will not be irresponsible men too

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by virginprincess(f): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Exactly and these same men bash baby mamas endlessly
That because they don't know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Everything is on the internet, I don't hv time to guide you unless u pay me for my time
wicked man
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by BigJoe19: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Its not OK until you go take charge of your responsibilities
Ok cool
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by epkereamaka60858: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
:Same as dozens of irresponsible womenwhy are you always fighting
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nahdeh: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
don't have sex with her if you can't marry her.

I just dey laugh
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nahdeh:

I just dey laugh
why?
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, irresponsible men are the reason why baby mama's are on the rise and sky rocketing. Men please avoid women you have no good intentions for all because of sex, don't have sex with her if you can't marry her. Some women are vulnerable and are easily carried away by sweet mouth, stop putting some ladies in a family way only to abandon them when responsibility sets in as a result of your careless actions. Some of you here are baby daddy's but will rush to condemn and discourage your fellow men against marrying any lady with a child, you insult baby mama's as if they impregnated themselves, some of you go as far as deliberately doing such only to end up telling the lady you are only interested in the child. Remember life is a circle, karma will surely visit when you least expect. To the responsible men out there, please marry that lady with a child or children as the case may be, it's a sign of strength and responsibility on her part, she had options of killing that child but chose to do the right thing. I wanted calling out some names of undercover baby daddy's who always rush to shame baby mama's here, but I reserve that for another day .
I do think both genders are at fault. We should all be responsible for our actions. Baby Mamas are usually unmarried which means they slept with guys and now, he couldn't marry her. She could also restrict guys from sleeping with her if they are not married.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I do think both genders are at fault. We should all be responsible for our actions. Baby Mamas are usually unmarried which means they slept with guys and now, he couldn't marry her. She could also restrict guys from sleeping with her if they are not married.
Then why do you guys go about shaming only the baby mama's,even go as far as discouraging fellow men not to marry them
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by davien(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
We are indirectly saying the same thing.Their bad choices all boils down to irresponsible men,if these same men(baby daddy's) are not condemned, then you men should stop shaming baby mama's
I won't raise a finger to support a baby mama, period. I have no business with the man involved as his action is irreversible and shaming him is the same as looking past the woman that thought it right to conceive his child.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Then why do you guys go about shaming only the baby mama's,even go as far as discouraging fellow men not to marry them
What? I don't do that. I do have an ex roommate who said he wants a baby mama and a few others, didn't know guys shame them.
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by lightangel65i(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
But a man with a child or children can go around looking for a virgin lady to marry abi? I just read somewhere on this forum where a baby daddy I know very well was unapologetically condemning baby mamas,who does that?Cruelty at it's peak

Yes he can, no one is forcing you to follow a man if you don't like their ways then don't date or marry a man,

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

Yes he can, no one is forcing you to follow a man if you don't like their ways then don't date or marry a man,
cry
lightangel65i:

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Dreadlock69(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing should stop you from marrying her if she's OK character wise

Lol
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Dreadlock69(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing should stop you from marrying her if she's OK character wise

Lol no allow me bite you

1 Like

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
You all should learn how to take responsibility for your actions,stop having sex with whom you can never marry,stop shaming baby mamas,they didn't impregnate themselves

You tew stop collecting 1k TF from men you can't marry wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Burgerlomo: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
cool cool
Baby Mama is the way to go for any young man that wants to live long. Most marriages are now a thing of kgb vs Cia level espionage, merciless intruiges, dog eat dog, dagger and cloak etc.
Most baby Mama's has more regard in my eyes than the average deadly wives of nowadays.

Still single and contemplating though.

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
virginprincess:

With the rate modern gurls are rushing into prostitution codely & openly ... the best option is babymama. for these lagos gurls wey no dey into runs no reach 20% of the maiden population.
Its time men start living long tew tongue

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by virginprincess(f): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
MLTR:

With the rate modern gurls are rushing into prostitution codely & openly ... the best option is babymama. for these lagos gurls wey no dey into runs no reach 20% of the maiden population.
Its time men start living long tew tongue
A lot of girls are into prostitution today because men still flood around prostitue, if men stop carrying prostitute i bet you those ladies will change.
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by ubunja(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Impregnate that hoe

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by fuckaholic25(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
so na jazz dem take fucck the girl?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
virginprincess:
A lot of girls are into prostitution today because men still flood around prostitue, if men stop carrying prostitute i bet you those ladies will change.

Yeah maybe !! buh the reason men flood towards prostitute is because 80% of gurls are entitled & demanding.
TBH the difference between olosho and gurlfriend is, one is prepaid while the later is postpaid.
The issue is not men carrying prostitute, the problem is women have these uncontrollable lust for money since men are aware we just play along.
when a man tries to change a woman from been materialistic she sees him as bin broke or stingy sharp sharp she moves to nex guy splashing d money. if i stop she won't stop u get.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Once Her Read Receipt Is Off. / Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? / Ladies What Would U Do If Your Spouse Hire This Damsel To Be Ur Childs Nanny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.