Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's (4739 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Boykevwe81(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, irresponsible men are the reason why baby mama's are on the rise and sky rocketing. Men please avoid women you have no good intentions for all because of sex, don't have sex with her if you can't marry her. Some women are vulnerable and are easily carried away by sweet mouth, stop putting some ladies in a family way only to abandon them when responsibility sets in as a result of your careless actions. Some of you here are baby daddy's but will rush to condemn and discourage your fellow men against marrying any lady with a child, you insult baby mama's as if they impregnated themselves, some of you go as far as deliberately doing such only to end up telling the lady you are only interested in the child. Remember life is a circle, karma will surely visit when you least expect. To the responsible men out there, please marry that lady with a child or children as the case may be, it's a sign of strength and responsibility on her part, she had options of killing that child but chose to do the right thing. I wanted calling out some names of undercover baby daddy's who always rush to shame baby mama's here, but I reserve that for another day .
always playing the victim mentality
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Skmoda360(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, irresponsible men are the reason why baby mama's are on the rise and sky rocketing. Men please avoid women you have no good intentions for all because of sex, don't have sex with her if you can't marry her. Some women are vulnerable and are easily carried away by sweet mouth, stop putting some ladies in a family way only to abandon them when responsibility sets in as a result of your careless actions. Some of you here are baby daddy's but will rush to condemn and discourage your fellow men against marrying any lady with a child, you insult baby mama's as if they impregnated themselves, some of you go as far as deliberately doing such only to end up telling the lady you are only interested in the child. Remember life is a circle, karma will surely visit when you least expect. To the responsible men out there, please marry that lady with a child or children as the case may be, it's a sign of strength and responsibility on her part, she had options of killing that child but chose to do the right thing. I wanted calling out some names of undercover baby daddy's who always rush to shame baby mama's here, but I reserve that for another day .
Why you comot your pics? You know even dey show your face.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Mrscarter(f): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:

Both the men n de women are responsible.
Anytime U have sex pregnancy is a possibility so if U don't want that being a chance to you then don't let the guy between your legs.
Unless Ur willing to chance being a single mother. Both should take responsibility both are adults

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Mrscarter(f): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
virginprincess:
If he knows he doesn't want to marry her why will he get her pregnant in the first place?, if you know you got a lady pregnant you better go and marry her.

The lady shouldn't have sex if she's not sure he'll marry her.
It's the irresponsibility of both male and female that make baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Mrscarter(f): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hammyaladin:
op, you post here has a reasonable amount of Truth in it. guys abeg make una put una self for this type of shoe.

if you the sister you really love so much got bleeped and dumped by some irresponsible low life, how would you feel??

if you Must Bleep a girl, don't fucking get her pregnant.. please! it's irresponsible, demeaning and not cool....

just wear a fucking rain coat and get it over with! remember no matter how hot you are, girls with keep coming into this Earth.... Pick one and move on...
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Mrscarter(f): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

But getting pregnant is not the man's doing but the woman...its her body for goodness sake...they are ways to prevent pregnancy...pills...condoms...so y blame tge man...he only released inside...now there are aftee sex pills ... but some foolish women will rather drink bitter lemon or 7up or even salt mixed with water...how foolish...

Ur almost correct.
It's anytime from within minutes after ejaculation til anywhere upto 12hrs after ejaculation the sperm can reach the egg. The sooner the morning after pill is taken after sex the less chance of pregnancy.

A man knows releasing inside can result in pregnancy
A woman knows opening her legs can result in pregnancy
Both are responsible for their actions U can't blame one n not the other

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Mrscarter(f): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
coolsegun2002:

So women have sense like this....where have u been..??

Not all women do tho.
Some can be this way I have seen it too
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Xavin: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:

Wat are you saying, the so called baby Mama's weren't raped, what happened to postinor after intercourse.
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by RamessesIV(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2020
And what of the women who choose to be baby mama?? So if is a mistake why haven't you become a babymama ?

Any woman who become a baby mama (aside from rape and divorce and death) is 100% responsible

Come to lagos and see yoruba business women with three kids that don't look alike yet jumping from one man to another many of this women don't have self value

Tomorrow you will still blame men for why we teenage girls get pregnant after consenting to unprotected sex

To women if you have unprotected sex you will get pregnant know this and know your peace
Zzor:
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by djperoski2010(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Who's then responsible for the climbing numbers of baby fathers? Huh?
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by djperoski2010(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Is Feminism anti-male or pro equality
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by zexy2030(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Zzor you are very correct, these days we have a lot of irresponsible men in our society that are not ready to take up their responsibilities as fathers.
Guys, if u want to marry a baby mama check her family background and parental relationship, are they still together? . If she hates her father, she will keep having bastards. If she loves her dad, she is willing to change and become a good housewife and very loyal one
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by MedicH: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

I’m a virgin, I deserve the best not[b] evening newspapers with children[/b]!

grin

this guy no get joy...

Evening newspapers with soilers...

grin

I'm not a virgin, I deserve the best too
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
MedicH:

grin

this guy no get joy...

Evening newspapers with soilers...

grin

I'm not a virgin, I deserve the best too
Trouble maker, its like Jesus has finally trap you
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by roscoman: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor,

I totally disagree with you in this your write up ( Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's ) in so many ways which including the following :

1. In those days, our mothers totally and absolutely submissive to our fathers no matter how poor he might be with full respect, courtesy regards. But now a days women are not, they would be claiming rights with the husband, in fact they want to be controlled by the husband. Whereas no matter how small the husband is he is still the head of the house and family. He must be respected with courtesy at all time.

2. Arrogance, pomposity, Lack of Respect:Most now a days so call women are too arrogant, pompus and lack how to respect the husband, men needs to be respected at all times as the husband and head of the family but today reverse is the case.

3. Copying White people cultures: Every country, nations and continents has there own cultures that had been existence over many years ago and it has also been practiced and that is why they are moving forward peacefuly with prosperity, longlife and blessing. But our Nigeria women has formed the habit of copying white men cultures, believe and practiced, when a Yoruba house wife can not kneed down to greet her husband mother, father not to talk of the husband himself. When an housewife can't give total respect to her husband how do you now expect the marriage to last ?. Because our women had and still copying white peoples cultures, believe and practiced. Such a woman can never have an happy marriage because as a wife you must be ready to abide with your husband instructions and directives.

4. Over Exposures: Nigeria women was too exposed to different types of life which was not even tenable in our land and cultures. It is from there they would be thinking about divorce the husband because of over exposures to another country cultures, believed and practices.

5. Many woman out there can not allow the husband to talk or express is feeling at home, the woman would also be talking as if she is the head of the house.

6. Lack of basic home training :Most of the Nigeria house wife lack basic home training from there parents, some was trained but they refused to key into it just for fun because of exposures. Imagine an housewife that can;t cook ordinary Rice, Beans, Eba, Amala e.t.c. They can only cook indomie with boil egg for the husband and children, whereas the husband was was eating those foods even before getting married. So how would the woman coop with just an husband that had not been eating Indomie and boild egg ?.

7. Equality & Seniority with the husband: Most woman of now a days always claimed equality or seniority with her husband may be as a result of educational qualifications, earning same salary e.t.c., I have never seen where a woman be claiming equality or seniority with her husband that is why such a woman would never settle down with a man. Because what men hate most is when your wife is claiming equality or seniority on him

8. High hardheadedness and stubbornness; Some woman was so strubborn to the extent that there is no any man can leave with her for a day and how would you now expected the such a woman to leave an husband ?.

Finally, baba mama's is just every where because of any of these above points.
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
roscoman:

Zzor,

I totally disagree with you in this your write up ( Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's ) in so many ways which including the following :

1. In those days, our mothers totally and absolutely submissive to our fathers no matter how poor he might be with full respect, courtesy regards. But now a days women are not, they would be claiming rights with the husband, in fact they want to be controlled by the husband. Whereas no matter how small the husband is he is still the head of the house and family. He must be respected with courtesy at all time.

2. Arrogance, pomposity, Lack of Respect:Most now a days so call women are too arrogant, pompus and lack how to respect the husband, men needs to be respected at all times as the husband and head of the family but today reverse is the case.

3. Copying White people cultures: Every country, nations and continents has there own cultures that had been existence over many years ago and it has also been practiced and that is why they are moving forward peacefuly with prosperity, longlife and blessing. But our Nigeria women has formed the habit of copying white men cultures, believe and practiced, when a Yoruba house wife can not kneed down to greet her husband mother, father not to talk of the husband himself. When an housewife can't give total respect to her husband how do you now expect the marriage to last ?. Because our women had and still copying white peoples cultures, believe and practiced. Such a woman can never have an happy marriage because as a wife you must be ready to abide with your husband instructions and directives.

4. Over Exposures: Nigeria women was too exposed to different types of life which was not even tenable in our land and cultures. It is from there they would be thinking about divorce the husband because of over exposures to another country cultures, believed and practices.

5. Many woman out there can not allow the husband to talk or express is feeling at home, the woman would also be talking as if she is the head of the house.

6. Lack of basic home training :Most of the Nigeria house wife lack basic home training from there parents, some was trained but they refused to key into it just for fun because of exposures. Imagine an housewife that can;t cook ordinary Rice, Beans, Eba, Amala e.t.c. They can only cook indomie with boil egg for the husband and children, whereas the husband was was eating those foods even before getting married. So how would the woman coop with just an husband that had not been eating Indomie and boild egg ?.

7. Equality & Seniority with the husband: Most woman of now a days always claimed equality or seniority with her husband may be as a result of educational qualifications, earning same salary e.t.c., I have never seen where a woman be claiming equality or seniority with her husband that is why such a woman would never settle down with a man. Because what men hate most is when your wife is claiming equality or seniority on him

8. High hardheadedness and stubbornness; Some woman was so strubborn to the extent that there is no any man can leave with her for a day and how would you now expected the such a woman to leave an husband ?.

Finally, baba mama's is just every where because of any of these above points.

You are just demonizing women, era of slave trade is gone,no more room for modern day slavery
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by MedicH: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Trouble maker, its like Jesus has finally trap you

Why u think I be trouble maker this 2021 pls?
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
MedicH:

Why u think I be trouble maker this 2021 pls?
It is common knowledge here and I began to wonder what happened, has Jesus taken over you
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by MedicH: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
It is common knowledge here and I began to wonder what happened, has Jesus taken over you

U got bad information. Me I don't make trouble.
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
MedicH:

U got bad information. Me I don't make trouble.
Are you not proclinician,OK maybe you've changed, that's a welcome development
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by MedicH: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Are you not proclinician,OK maybe you've changed, that's a welcome development

MedicH and proclinician are monikers of an astute progressive thinker not a trouble maker.
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Pegi23(f): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
My life is very simple
As a student I will advice anyone who is pregnant and the guy deny the child ehh the girl should keep quiet and give birth..
After childbirth she should breast feed the child till 7 months then drop the child with the father and tell him to do a dna test after that she should go home without that child and continue her studies..no girl should drop out because of a child rather the father should.
Re: Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Getting pregnant is 20% the man and 80% the woman...i am a woman and I hv seen women that try to trap men with pregnancy by manipulating them and end up playing victim...trust me, if a woman don't wanna get pregnant, she wudnt... any woman that gets pregnant either is naive or hot pregnant on purpose... a woman cant conceive immediately a man releases inside her...it takes days b4 she can conceive... postinor is about 700 naira... take it immediately after sex and u will not get pregnant...take it a day or 2 later and u might end up getting pregnant... have y asked urself y these baby mamas for celebrities dint get pregnant b4 meeting these stars... not like these stars were their first encounter having sex....women have targets
you are one of the few women with brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You're Dating A Nigerian Girl, This Is How Your Budget Should Look Like. / Music You Play When Making Love / I Need To Cheat On My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.