Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Implications Of Dating Two Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Dating Two Friends (2485 Views)

Dating Two People / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out / Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implications Of Dating Two Friends by leshoto: 2:11am On Jun 27, 2007
hello nairalanders, i will like to be advised on the implications of dating two very close friends. i met them when i went to see my cousin in school and on the spot i asked one of them out for dating and she agreed.so, after a week,i invited that my girl friend for a dinner and she came with her friend.whenever she wanted to meet me, she always came with her friend and her friend was aware of everything that happened between us even the day we had sex she was told by her friend.all of a sudden,i developed likeness for the second girl and i asked her out,she agreed to my proposal.now we are dating each other.pls is there any implication?or what can i do?
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by babaklazz: 2:17am On Jun 27, 2007
bros,

it is happening to me too, ooo

but mine is with 3 friends
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by iice(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2007
Seriously? Implications of dating two friends? Did you have to ask?. . .seriously? undecided Blimey!
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by DisGuy: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2007
leshoto:

hello Nairaland users, i will like to be advised on the implications of dating two very close friends. i met them when i went to see my cousin in school and on the spot i asked one of them out for dating and she agreed.so, after a week,i invited that my girl friend for a dinner and she came with her friend.whenever she wanted to meet me, she always came with her friend and her friend was aware of everything that happened between us even the day we had sex she was told by her friend.all of a sudden,i developed likeness for the second girl and i asked her out,she agreed to my proposal.now we are dating each other.please is there any implication?or what can i do?

you lucky fucker! abeg enjoy, kia no wonder many people want to move back to naija. i am missing out on this gullible heat-wavefactor angry

implication: it will not last long so enjoy. guess what one of them will even stay after kata kata buss
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2009
Enjoy bro and wen you're done, pass her on to your friend. Its best to keep it in your circle of friends. (We are friends by the way)
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by follypimpi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2009
@dappseee

U no Happy @ ALL,ezioku.
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by steve49ja(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2009
Oboiiiiiiii see bleeping or sorry seeeeeee groove ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Where una de see all this babes from? ? ? ?
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by Omolola1(f): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2009
leshoto:

hello nairalanders, i will like to be advised on the implications of dating two very close friends. i met them when i went to see my cousin in school and on the spot i asked one of them out for dating and she agreed.so, after a week,i invited that my girl friend for a dinner and she came with her friend.whenever she wanted to meet me, she always came with her friend and her friend was aware of everything that happened between us even the day we had sex she was told by her friend.all of a sudden,i developed likeness for the second girl and i asked her out,she agreed to my proposal.now we are dating each other.pls is there any implication?or what can i do?

CURSE UPON CURSE!!!!!!! grin
That is the implication

babaklazz:

bros,

it is happening to me too, ooo

but mine is with 3 friends

Yours is a very serious case, TRIPPLE CURSE! Is what you will receive grin grin
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ Omolola: Mechonu. na you don be the official curse distributor eh?

@ Topic: This thread is full of funny people. Who told you the girls don't know? They might know and not mind and you will just be disturbing yourself. If you live anywhere near Lagos, that is probably the case sef,
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by Omolola1(f): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ og2711

yes o, i be the official curse distributor, on a more serious note, they deserve those curses especially the one dating THREE FRIENDS.
Re: Implications Of Dating Two Friends by tkb417(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ og2711

yes o, i be the official curse distributor, on a more serious note, they deserve those curses especially the one dating THREE FRIENDS
mrs curse wetin? na ur sisters den sleep with? abeggi carry go

(1) (Reply)

10 Women In 20 Days - I Broke My Own Record - Its Great Living In America. / I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend / Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.