Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed (27643 Views)

Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Slurity(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
NOW OBJ OLD AGE BECAME OBVIOUS FOR THE FIRST TIME

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by muykem: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
OBJ has done serious damage to Atiku president ambition and he's not relent yet despite his support to Atiku in the last election.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Donspicey: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
jeyselassie:
you dey mad grin

Lolsss,,,Abeg define his type of madness mk we knw.......

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by lamentor78(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
authehighness:
don't mind the criminal, that want to make himself life president
They sold this lie to us and we bought it, how much was the external reverse then that a whooping $16 billion we be wasted or embezzled, is all lies ...agreed that OBJ messed up in some areas but this hoax is what they made us believed...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Judolisco(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Baba read d whole book....give buhari d same copy he will dump it in d archive

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by jeyselassie(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolsss,,,Abeg define his type of madness mk we knw.......
lol too hilarious. Na hereditary madness
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Realdeals(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Let baba talk o, wetin he gain when it is obvious he's going soon.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Omezif(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Obasanjo and atiku like father and son now.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by chaloskyx: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
THATS YOU PROBLEM ALLIANCE WITH EKWEME IS DEAD AS IS ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WE ARE FOCUSED ON ALLIANCE OF YDP 2023
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Ademoore07(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ebora Owu isn't just a politician but a historian. Baba is old but still agile. But what relationship had he got to do with this corrupt, skin bleaching police officer 4 God's sake?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by fof1: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=95726461]

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/05/obasanjo-reveals-why-atikus-alliance-with-ekwueme-collapsed/[/quot

THAT WOULD HV BEEN A GREAT TURN AROUND FOR NIGERIA. EKWUEME HAD HIS MIND ON TRANSFORMATION OF NIGERIA WITH HIS ARCHITECTURAL ACUMEN... THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING...
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by ayenale1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Baba don try abeg...enjoy the rest of your days papa...truly nobody lives forever.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Collins4u1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Old cargoes
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by 0lajumoke: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
You are what you breathe; humidifier purifies and moisturizes the air you breathe in. Now on discount

The humidifier purifies the air you breathe in against germs. A perfect air moisturizer, giving you a good and refreshing air to always breathe in.
It reduces stuffiness, replacing it with a nice aroma and comforting air.
It makes both you and your visitors always comfortable around your air space.
Ideal for all homes, cars, offices and rooms.
A healthy living, a good breathing is one you should be particular about. The humidifier is currently on the rise as one of the most essential home appliance.
Available at discounted price of #5000 instead of the actual price of #6,500
Delivery available to every part of Nigeria
To place an order call or Whatsapp 08177072932
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Donspicey: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
jeyselassie:
lol too hilarious. Na hereditary madness

Lolsssss,,,,bt he iz kind of right sha.....

Both Obj nd Atiku re thiefs anyway.......

Bt Obj is far better dan dat lifeless cow in Aso villa.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by cyrilamx(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
lamentor78:

They sold this lie to us and we bought it, how much was the external reverse then that a whooping $16 billion we be wasted or embezzled, is all lies ...agreed that OBJ messed up in some areas but this hoax is what they made us believed...
How much was Nigeria's external reserve in 1991 during the gulf war that IBB embezzled $12B oil windfall then? The reserve wasn't even up to $10B, yet babangida stole that much on single tranch

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by snipernigga(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
And look at where we are for it shocked shocked angry
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Mayng01(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Obasanjo is now very old, even now shrinking with age
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by kumulus(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
jaytii:
Weight loss
Saggy skin
Depreciating strength

It's a good thing to grow old but, I fear that phase of life.

Never had I thought on this particular theme until now.... interesting!

There ought to be a way of slowing those down tho....I suppose and may I ask; what is it you fear about getting old, could it be those things you listed above?

-Lloyd
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
GavelSlam:
Atiku always looking for backdoor.

Atiku is notorious for shoving his sausage through the backdoors of both men and women alike grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nigeria has never been favoured in terms of good governance, but i still consider goodluck jona tenure as Okay
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
GavelSlam:
Atiku, saviour if the fllattinnos always looking for backdoor.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by brexit: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
So the reconciliation they had before the 2019 election was a fluke hence this bad remarks about Atiku

OBJ cannot be trusted anytime any day
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by chloride6: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Petty Bastard

grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by jaytii(f): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
kumulus:

Never had I thought on this particular theme until now.... interesting!

There ought to be a way of slowing those down tho....I suppose and may I ask; what is it you fear about getting old, could it be those things you listed above?

-Lloyd

The fact that someday, I won't be able to do a lot of the things I easily do myself anymore.
Bearing that old wrinkled face when all of my beauty finally fades away.
Repeating the same cycle everyday (wake, eat, sit all day and sleep)

Finally, waiting for death.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by wingmanIII: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Front0lane:
Atiku know his slave n understands they are not fit to rule. Imagine the fool telling Ekwume the clown to resign in his 4 so he can take over. Oloriburuku somebody.

You call Ekwueme a clown? Nobody from your miserable tribe or race is as erudite as Dr Alex Ekwueme. Go and read about him. Honestly you guys are very unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by frog12: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
yes, is he suffering from an ILLNESS?

Slurity:
NOW OBJ OLD AGE BECAME OBVIOUS FOR THE FIRST TIME
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Xzellentgraphic: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Its time for his oldies to be replace from the political scene ...we need new faces bikonu.....Do need logo, flyer or banner..contact me now for nice designs...get my contact from signature now
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by oluwabunmi61010: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
And look at where we are for it
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
The report is inconclusive, kidnappings is missing
Donspicey:
Atiku and anybody involved in Bringing dis calamity called Buharia upon Well meaning Nigerians will continue to Fail..............

We are tired of recycling political rogues.....

NEW NIGERIA is all we need......

Nigeria must be Great Again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Video) / PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.