Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts (52236 Views)

Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Notatribalist(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:
The only good thing Buhari has done in his life is withdrawing Nigeria’s former nominee and replacing it with this woman Ngozi Iwealla. Though I do not like her a single bit, but I have to support a fellow Nigerian against the world, when we get back home, we continue our roforofo fight. Congrats puff puff cheeked world bank fraudster and now WTO DG. Let’s see what she does in WTO
And your support has zero effects, bloody tribalist,get lost.

2 Likes

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by omowolewa: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
When God says it's your turn, everything on earth will agree.

Madam, enjoy the grace. I love you since the day of debt forgivemess campaign.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Anozietimi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=naija4life247 post=95728314]The only good thing Buhari has done in his life is withdrawing Nigeria’s former nominee and replacing it with this woman Ngozi Iwealla. Though I do not like her a single bit, but I have to support a fellow Nigerian against the world, when we get back home, we continue our roforofo fight. Congrats puff puff cheeked world bank fraudster and now WTO DG. Let’s see what she does in WTO

you're just like your comment

1 Like

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by brosom(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:
The only good thing Buhari has done in his life is withdrawing Nigeria’s former nominee and replacing it with this woman Ngozi Iwealla. Though I do not like her a single bit, but I have to support a fellow Nigerian against the world, when we get back home, we continue our roforofo fight. Congrats puff puff cheeked world bank fraudster and now WTO DG. Let’s see what she does in WTO
ur hatred is second to none, may God help u

1 Like

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Dovegrey: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nwa afor igbo You must win am When god say yes nobody can say no

2 Likes

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Sirmwill: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:

cheesy
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by saraki2019(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:
When she.wins, her people will an edge.over your people.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by blaqoracle: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Ngozi for president
president of online Biafra.

1 Like

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Goodzinny: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
My woman! Carry go!!
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Amumaigwe: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:

Afonja black heart never disappoints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Olatlaccon(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
teadrake:
Rest assured NOI, God is dealing with Donald Trump already. Your candidacy to WTO DG is unshakeable!!
Lol.... brother the way u take word dis sentence ehn....even if Trump win she go still be d DG
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:

grin which wahala be this nah
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Nyanabo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:

Lol I like you. You are an example of an intelligent MUMU grin grin We shouldn't wash our dirty linens outside like you said.

1 Like

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Freksy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:

Self-conflicting!

You like her no be small.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Ihatemumu: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
teadrake:
Rest assured NOI, God is dealing with Donald Trump already. Your candidacy to WTO DG is unshakeable!!

How you know God is dealing with Trump?
Can you just pass your message across without blasphemy?

So if two of us are contesting to a position God has to punish one of us?
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Olatlaccon(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
BruncleZuma:
it's cornerstone sir
hahahahahahahaha....some ppl go just ur belle with laugh on NL
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by olisaEze(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
I don’t know why some people here think Trump is against her nomination for racially motivated reasons?
Her vice is Chinese and her country is heavily indebted to China who incidentally are currently in an economic war with the US.

More so, her country being heavily indebted to China would mean her vice would be positioned to take advantage of that to influence her decisions and maybe favor Chinese trade unduly.

Her country meanwhile has little to offer by way of foreign trade due to its ineptitude, while it’s govt covertly supports and shelters terrorists. In short homegrown terrorism is currently a booming business there!

If you were Trump would you support someone that represents the interests of enemies of ur country?

1 Like

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Omezif(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Everyone detected ngozi chukwu iweala's honest and humility that made her attain this level, she really deserves it.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by aribisala0(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
The post is not an executive post. The DG has NO EXECUTIVE POWERS.
Unfortunately we are going down the same road of selling out for an illusion

We shall pay an unnecessary price for a dubious prize. In fact we are already paying.

For the first time in our history US forces operated in Nigeria and our government is silent.

There is ABSOLUTELY no gain to Nigeria from producing the WTO DG . NOTHING TO GAIN

We have nothing tangible to sell. What do we produce ? What do we trade beyond commodities which have little to do with WTO?

The key trading blocks US , China and the EU are not putting any one forward? Why?

Let us learn to see things clearly as they are without sentiment

The US does not want a US citizen to head the WTO because it needs a person it can claim to be "neutral" to do their bidding. It is not in the US interest to have her there . It is also not in Africa's interest either.
What is needed is a total overhaul of the WTO . That will not happen because the WTO is run by might not by right.

Africa needs to organize trade among African nations better. As things stand now the WTO is not a friend to Africa and the DG has no say in that
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by vRendoh(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Goke7:
You are getting WTO job babe, just let us finish Trump first

Lol...
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Tupacx: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
She will get the DG if Trump loses.

Because Trump prefers their Korean ally.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
She isn't Igbo, only has Igbo name

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Anambra1stS0n: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dumbo so when few individuals support Trump you will tag all Igbos Trump supports, Austine Duru the Igbo man that contested for governorship in US contested under democrats, Nnamdi that won legislative seat won under democrats, Biden is pure Catholic majority of Igbos are Catholics.

Topmaike007:
I sight you abeg

Imagine trump troubling this woman and my fellow igbo brother still dey support trump..

Ipob guys are delusional..

God bless Biden
God bless Ngozi iweala..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Opening the lnternet or the pages of newspaper to read news about happenings and occurrences in this country can be a daunting tasks.... So many news to be depressed about but all in all news flying from overseas this year about Nigeria citizens has really been positive and highly motivating.Talk of the re-election of Akinwunmi Adesina, To Napoli record signing of Victor, to NOI rise above hurdles and Stripes coming down here to acquire paystack and just yesterday the victory at US HOR!! What more can we ask for!!!!
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by do4luv14(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Goke7:
You are getting WTO job babe, just let us finish Trump first

Somebody's grandmother, naim you dey call babe, abeg fear small ooo,
Wetin make you tuwama left us for sport section sef
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by just2endowed: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:

Stop the hate na
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by ofuonyebi: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
FOR THE FIRST TIME, AFRICANS NAY, THE BLACKS ALLOVER THE WORLD ROSE UP BEHIND A BLACK PERSONALTY TO CONDEMN INJUSTICE AND RACIAL SECREGATION OF PREFERING A WHITE COLOURED DG OF WTO SINCE INCEPTION.....
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...THE AROGANT ATTITUDE OF THE HATER OF BLACKS...DONALD TRUMP...MUST BE PUT TO SHAME
THE VOICE OF OVER 160-NATIONS CANNOT SUCCUM TO ONE RED HAIR MAN!
DR. NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA IS GOT ALL IT TAKES TO LEAD WTO TO SUCCESS OVER WHAT THE OYINBOS HAVE FAILED TO ACHIEVE
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Topmaike007:
I sight you abeg

Imagine trump troubling this woman and my fellow igbo brother still dey support trump..

Ipob guys are delusional..

God bless Biden
God bless Ngozi iweala..
She is not Igbo.
She is not IPOB.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Uniquekriss(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
brosom:
IGBO AMAKA!!!

She's not igbo, she's an Anioma woman in Delta state please.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by flyingpig: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:
hater. You only support her at this point because it's clear she'll win and her only obstacle being a trump is losing reelection. Once again, hater don't support her. Your support for her is not needed and as well good for nothing.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Chicastle: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
teadrake:

That Donnut is really a racist in human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.