Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts (52242 Views)

Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by bluskyee: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mokason288:
I’m from delta state the only reason why I want Madam to win is Because Buhari has taught us nepotism she is from my tribe and my country person that’s all.

This woman’s father is a king yet he doesn’t have water in his community, she did absolutely nothing in her community

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
if you are talking about ogwashi, it is the geography of the area that makes water inaccessible. Ngozi father also buys water
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by grandstar(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2020
Funny that one of Africa's most protectionist economies has produced the head of the WTO grin cheesy grin grin

China too will head the WTO one day.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by MrSquint: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2020
When you have a president that knows what's happening around him. When you have an educated president, he'll speak up for his own confidently and competently.

Thank You
The able AU Chair
President Ramaphosa
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Chibyke3667(m): 2:17am On Nov 06, 2020
naija4life247:
The only good thing Buhari has done in his life is withdrawing Nigeria’s former nominee and replacing it with this woman Ngozi Iwealla. Though I do not like her a single bit, but I have to support a fellow Nigerian against the world, when we get back home, we continue our roforofo fight. Congrats puff puff cheeked world bank fraudster and now WTO DG. Let’s see what she does in WTO

Useless comment.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by KosiGee(m): 2:20am On Nov 06, 2020
You
Mokason288:
I’m from delta state the only reason why I want Madam to win is Because Buhari has taught us nepotism she is from my tribe and my country person that’s all.

This woman’s father is a king yet he doesn’t have water in his community, she did absolutely nothing in her community

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

NO YOU HAVE NOT MADE SENSE.

Why would Okonjo Iweala’s community have water supply while the neighbouring communities not have? Or are you saying that all the communities have water supply except the community where Okonjo’s dad is the king?

Have you guys contacted the ministry of water supply Delta state? What about community effort? Can’t the indigenes come together and sort that out?

You are accusing Buhari of nepotism yet you expect Okonjo to do the same in her fathers community while others stay without water.

Things do not work that way. Barack Obama was president of the US for 8 years, go to Kenya and check out his father’s compound.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by ubimagos: 5:13am On Nov 06, 2020
When their demi god aka Trump denied her American support, they hailed him and gave reasons why Trump is not supposed to be on her side. Today, she made it while Trump is facing the battle of his life.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by richeso: 5:29am On Nov 06, 2020
when i said this woman should be voted for vice president while osinbanjo is president una no gree
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Goke7:
You are getting WTO job babe, just let us finish Trump first

Trump is winning this election. Quote me.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Estee8523: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2020
naija4life247:
The only good thing Buhari has done in his life is withdrawing Nigeria’s former nominee and replacing it with this woman Ngozi Iwealla. Though I do not like her a single bit, but I have to support a fellow Nigerian against the world, when we get back home, we continue our roforofo fight. Congrats puff puff cheeked world bank fraudster and now WTO DG. Let’s see what she does in WTO
lol, E be like say she chop your kpomo
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by superlightning: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2020
naija4life247:

your hypocrisy stinks....we don't need your fake support.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Godbless3(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2020
Goke7:
You are getting WTO job babe, just let us finish Trump first

She would have won irrespective whether Trump support or not as long as she get the neccessary support/backing.
Let me remind you, Trump just said it out what average (majority) American think. The rest of the world too are careful with Nigerians not just Trump but Trump just let it out as it is.
I hope Nigeria/Africa won't regret as they usually do after all, Obama/Biden turn Africa back to slave route and open a way of them being cheap labour to others as they enter illegally into a country, they can't ask for any benefit.
Enjoy your messiah Biden as if he gonna make dollar to naira drop massively.
Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Theboss100(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2020
[s]
naija4life247:
[/s]

Re: AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts by Solsix(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2020
teadrake:
Rest assured NOI, God is dealing with Donald Trump already. Your candidacy to WTO DG is unshakeable!!
I believe she is one of the reason Trump is losing. How can u hold someone down and u want God to put u up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.