Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. (179101 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by ayusman16(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
ayusman16:

Hello, how much do u sell fuel pump for Honda EOD 2003?

Still waiting for response
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
Thanks for your good work, please will like to know which transmission oil is good for my crv car Thanks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by denice1: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ayusman
Call his nos 08029255299 or 08039121412
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by jdiadem: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2011
Hi, sent you a mail ever since on honda odyysey parts, got no response yet. how far
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2011
Please call, if you can, prefer it to mails.
Thanks.
08039121412, 08029255299.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
If you are in lagos, call and try bring the vehicle down, it's better that way.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by cardoctor(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
We are a dedicated team of vehicle repair professionals with a reputation for their quality of service and professional, friendly approach. As locally owned car repair garage with a branch in the UK, we are committed to offering a balanced, personalised car repair and servicing solutions to the residents of Abuja and the surrounding areas. Over the years we have developed relationships based on superior auto repair service, trust and honest business ethics.

We use a lot of parts here in Abuja and you guys could be our supplier. Whats your number and where are you located?

Nice thread wink
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2011
@car-doctor,
thanks for the compliment, we based in ebute-metta lagos and will definetly love to do business with you in abuja. call me on 08039121412
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2011
Try changing the bushings in your car before changing the absorbers, most noise is caused by bad bushings and support mountings.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by yoxy: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ Luvinhubby, thanks so much for the assistance rendered today. It was nice doing business with you. Will recommend your service to anyone desirable of purchasing genuine honda parts.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2012
For those asking for transmission fluid ATF-Z1, it has been replaced with ATF-DW1 by Honda motors.
Call 08039121412 e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by seyekan(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2012
Lovely thread nd I must say your prices are nice please how much is the front bumper and right front headlights of Honda accord 1998 thanks, email is dayoakinyan@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by philss001: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
nice thread we got here. please bro, do u hve a manual gear box for honda accord 2003 aka eod. if yes, hw much does it go for. my email is lil_greg001@yahoo.com
,,, pls let update me with a good price and we deal. cheers
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
@philos.
i don't know if it's for 4 or 6cylinder.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by Emperoh(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
Can't believe this thread existed.
Good one to you bruv and i hope Nairaland have been patronising you

Pls i am a popular Pre-order dealer here.
I got a client a 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L from an Auction in USA sometimes last year.

It was however discovered that the doughnut shaped spare tire wasn't there.
Pls do you stock such tires? If yes, how can i get one that will fit the vehicle i described above.

I have attached the link for you to have an idea of the vehicle in question.
I need to close this chapter and move on as it is being a sore point for me

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-694158.32.html
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
Frequent questions on cranking sounds especially when turning your car. That noise comes from a faulty Constant Velocity(C.V.) joint or simply called driving shafts.
   It comes in a pair and is advisable to change the two, some make the mistake of changing only one and the noise returns after a while. Also when replacing the C.V. Joints, "remind" your mechanic not use hammer on the head, but possibly use a Turner to avoid damaging the cone inside the shaft.
  For further enquiries and/or purchases : cheesy, call 08039121412 or 08029255299.  e-mail  rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
Some 'tutututu' noise in EOD's are not caused by leaking exhaust system, check your air cleaner casing and/or hose. It affects fuel consumption.
For it and other items, call or mail, i'll be willing to do business.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 3:33am On Mar 17, 2012
Faulty oxygen sensors sends wrong signals to the brain-box which cause the brain- box to signal increase fuel demand to the fuel pump thereby increasing fuel consumption.

For it and other requests regarding your honda car parts, call or mail and we'll be ready to assist.
08039121412, e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
One of the most common problems of honda accord 2003-2007, (EOD) is the engine mountings or seat, especially the the front and the back, we stock engine mountings for EOD's that contain transmission oil on the inside and other honda car parts and they meet original manufacturer's specification. Call or mail.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by kdaddy: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
Hi Luvinhubby,

How much for Honda Crv 2005 model air Filter?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
@kdaddy
The air cleaner is N1,8000.
Thab.ks
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by kdaddy: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
Thanks for the reply.

Please is the price N1,800 or N18,000?
Do you also have the transmission fluid?
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2012
It's N1,800.
The ATF i have is DW1 and it's N3,000 per 1litre can.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by kdaddy: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
Thanks,

i will call you tommorrow to finalize delivery.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
For the frequent complains on power steerings, (both pump and rack), steering systems are serviced the way you service your engines by changing the fluid. The can be done if the fluid colour becomes darker than the orriginal Pinkish colour. Just remove the lower hose from the fuid container and drain the fluid as you run the engne.Stop as soon as you have about a 1litre to avoid knocking the pump, then bleed the pump(turning the steerig from left to right for about 10times with your engine offed). Then pour a new container of fluid and start your engine. You can change the the fluid container if it's dirty. It is recommended that you change the fluid every 3-5years. or when colour changes.
But for your convenience, ask your mechanic to do it for you if you have to.
Call 08039121412 or mail rowlandch@yahoo.com for parts and other assistanca.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
Don't buy cloned parts from China, it's penny-wise-pound-foolish, we can get genuine parts for you.
Just call or mail.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2012
Don't get apprehensive, we deliver in 24hrs to any part of the country on confirmation of payment.
Just call or mail.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2012
Happy Easter and God's blessings to all my nairaland fellows and clients. smiley smiley
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
08039121412, 08029255299, e-mail rowlandch@yahoo.com
Call, we care.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by jdiadem: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks luvinhubby for your effort at my honda odyssey. i can now enjoy the car for some time to come
cheers
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by duke2000: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2012
@poster

I like your courage and business acumen. I have also read the posts of many who have patronized your services. However, I do not know how many of the posters have taken the pain to visit your location at the parts market near Oyinbo. I do not intend to de-market you but I wish to volunteer a few suggestions I believe could help in the business.

Build your brand and image by doing the following:

1. change your business location away from the crowded market
2. get a good workshop and equip it properly. recruitment trained staff. It is better than using a roadside mech.
3. Ensure your parts supply line is genuine. Though I do not know your supply line
4. Please don't cut corners; be honest
5. Then be ready to expand your business again.
Re: Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. by luvinhubby(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2012
@duke2000
Thanks a bunch for the advice, i'll look at how to implement the ones i can, as for the genuinity of our parts, we make efforts to source only original parts and in the of event of unforseen disappointment, we offer immediate replacement at no extra cost and be rest assured we don't cut corners.
All the same, thanks and please don't hesitate to offer more advice when you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****Benz CLA 250 - Das Beste Oder Nichts!! / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.