Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (39696 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" / Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

I just told my friend from Rivers you said Port Harcourt is igboland.

He asked if I knew your address grin grin

Post it here, he might come round to give you a dirty slap!
His slapping me does not make him right
I simply asked him to stop using igbo identity if he is not igbo. He should use Benin.

But , I stay in Lagos
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Flower007(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
[b][/b]
Proffwhyhurry12:
Tinubu this and that, but just come forward with the saint in your region before you accuse JAGABAN of any wrongdoing.

It is foolishness to think of accusing a fellow with what you're doing too.

No saint anywhere!!!
Proffwhyhurry12:
Tinubu this and that, but just come forward with the saint in your region before you accuse JAGABAN of any wrongdoing.

No saint anywhere!!!
Proffwhyhurry12:

No saint anywhere!!!
TRUE TALK
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Flower007:
[b][/b][left][/left] TRUE TALK
So why were you people elevating him like a saint.
Like as if he is better than others, like he has a magic wand, as if he is a messiah
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

His slapping me does not make him right
I simply asked him to stop using igbo identity if he is not igbo. He should use Benin.

But , I stay in Lagos

So you are in Yoruba land? You better keep your head down and stop making noise. Our fathers may have been lazy and reckless with our land and heritage but as the next generation continue to observe your excesses we may have to show you the red card.

The forged Nigerian constitution has not been negotiated or subjected to a referendum.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
I am not surprised Yoruba's are doing this to their own.They have always been known betrayals
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Flower007:
[b][/b][left][/left] TRUE TALK
Youre too much
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

So you are in Yoruba land? You better keep your head down and stop making noise. Our fathers may have been lazy and reckless with our land and heritage but as the next generation continue to observe your excesses we may have to show you the red card.

The forged Nigerian constitution has not been negotiated or subjected to a referendum.
Yes, born and bred
Nothing like fight will happen between Yoruba and the igbos, we have grown past that. It used to happen when I was very young in Lagos then, but not any longer.
We are intermarrying too much for any fight to occur. I repeat, it can't happen again.
Igbos now take yorubas as "Nwaboy" that is learning trade.
I am happy with the kind of cooperation I am seeing. I foresee a free southern Nigeria.
You people are now seeing the light.
Igbos are never a problem but a solution to Yorubaland and your elders know it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries / Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) / Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.