Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (39700 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" / Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by JoeEeL(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Are agents already on the loose trying to repair an already battered image?

Anyways who killed Funsho williams? Who ordered the shooting at toll gate? I think these are very important. As a country we can't get accustomed to letting evil happenings slide.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Kapapa:
Hi!

I can supply this product at a very cheap price. I tell you, you will surly like it.

Ogbeni which one is ABA"kiliki again instead of ABA"kaliki .
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by akpe1: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2020
he should come out we vote him
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Craaaa: 6:35am On Nov 06, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

Tinubu may never be president, but I dont care. What matters to be is that an Igbo presidency should never be allowed to happen. Give them Biafra, let them go already
Why is ozonengi your username. I weep for you. Its only God that can save you at this point.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Naijboy: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Fayose if you like leak Tinubu' bumbum he will never save you from jail.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Excellent, no be only north dey plot his downfall, the east too are trying their best.... Yet Yoruba in PDP are ignorantly drumming the drum for them.

Fayose don finish talk, in respective of party, Yoruba nation comes first, sir you have sense

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by reiddecuti: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2020
Wait and see Tinubu betray you Fayose. But that nigga ain't gonna be Nigerian presido.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by emkz: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2020
This is what I have been saying. No politician in the south of the Niger is as relevant as Tinubu, but the way our people demonise him is painful.

If you succeed in bringing him down, who'd negotiate on your behalf? It's not about Tinubu being a President, but about Tinubu being in a vantage point to influence things. Who went to burn down his TV station? Who went after his assets? Even Junaid Muhammed warned against those who vilify him. You people shout that he is corrupt, can you point out one politician anywhere in the world that is clean?

Like Fayose said, it is a thing in the southwest to betray their leaders; if they bring them down, different leaders would emerge, then disunity ensues and you'd then realize the power of a united front. Let Bode George, Ayo Fayose, Nyesom Wike and Southern politicians merge with Tinubu and let them speak with one voice. Let the southeast get their acts together and remove the disunity. If we are united, the hegemony of Northern Nigeria would be threatened.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

Tinubu may never be president, but I dont care. What matters to be is that an Igbo presidency should never be allowed to happen. Give them Biafra, let them go already

If I were the North, I would have given them their independence, they should go and be fighting wike in new Biafra...... They are not important to national development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by mobi99(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2020
how dare fayose to compare tinumbu wit abiola and awolowo... fayose has lost it, none of this our Yoruba government can be compared wit those two... I rather not 2023 than voting for tinumbu for presidency, for crying out loud we need someone wit integrity,a Democrat by nature, a president who consider humanity before, ethnicity, tribe or religion, a man who is morally stable , we don't need a godfatherism, we don't need nepotism, we don't need someone who is always full of him self like... be you a Yoruba ,ijaw, Igbo or hausa, East, West, south, north or middle belt..what we want is good governance..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Afritop(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2020
It is when we have finished Tinubu that we will listen to what Fayose say
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2020
SuperBold:

If I were the North, I would have given them their independence, they should go and be fighting wike in new Biafra...... They are not important to national development
10 mad cows for your eating pleasure! God bless you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2020
composure:
My advice to the youth is simple...
End any protest for now and strategize towards 2023.

Let's use this chance now to vote out old political bags.

For God sake we can bring out a credible personality and sponsor him, speak with one voice as we.did in the end SARS stuff and finally defend our vote.

If they(APC/PDP) refused, we hunt down the politicians. We are already done with the SARS thing. Let's take our country from old thieves who don't care about us.

If we keep seeing our police and it's facilities as soft targets, Nigeria will never change,

The time is now

mumu post..hunt down politicians because you and your ilks chose to vote for them again? Abeg don't just waste your life for nothing
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by chloride6: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Fayose is seeing that Fayemi Presidency is becoming more of a political reality and just can take it.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by manden: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Join us this weekend on sambadraft.com
Saturday EPL classic and Man City vs Liverpool showdown.

Entry is free and first place takes home 20k for both contests!!

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Tharyor1984(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2020
I stand by Tinubu my man, the only area I go mad with him is his style of been selfishness by converting a lot of govt! Public!peoples!masses or I say our properties in Lagos and Osun state including my secondary school (painful because I have no history of second school again) to his own personal property and making her daughter that never had a kiosk installed as IYa loga general, his wife third term senator and many more. I stand with him if he can return back all our properties and stop the collection of tax in Lagos state by returning that duty back to the ministry of internal revenue and finance that has the responsibility of such duty in our constitution

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by tollyboy5(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2020
drlateef:

Show us the money he has looted. Are you a judge? Has he been convicted like your own leaders by any court? He has no immunity even under his enemies like Obasonjo and other PDP presidents. Why can’t they arrest and prosecute him for corruption?
Una don come with "show us the evidence matter"
Don't worry when his political carrier dies totally everything will unfold.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Jones4190(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2020
MisterGrace:
Tinubu can sacrifice anything just to please the northern cabals in order to gain favour (presidency)

Tinubu who was supposed to come out and address the protesting youths decided to keep quiet, even when people's children were murdered and wounded while they were singing the national anthem, all he could say was "he is still the jagaban of Lagos".

What support are we talking about?

Tinubu knew that Buhari was not a good president and that people were dying of hunger and from terrorists attacks, yet he used bullion van filled with money to campaign for Buhari's reemergence.

He also empowered thugs to snatch ballot boxes, intimidated people under the supervision of MC Oluomo during the previous election.

Tinubu refused to accept that it was the fulani herdsmen that killed that daughter of a Yoruba Chieftain only for investigation to show that it was fulani herdsman that killed her. He was so busy defending the people who continuously kill, rape and kidnap defenseless women, children and others.

Or is it the one her daughters were made market chiefs (iya lojas), who are in turn taxing the hell out of shop owners and even buyers? Making life difficult for people despite the Covid 19 impact?

Tinubu who despite the atrocities of fulani herdsmen in the southwest refused to support Amotekun so that he can be in the good books of the north?

Or his love for agberos so he can be using them for his dirty jobs?

See! Truth is, Tinubu is a serial betrayer. He can betray his own people just gain favour.

He has shown that times without number.

He's not the only politician in the southwest. Smarter people are there.

Tinubu is just one among tens of millions of people who are smarter than him.
Tinubu do more to northerners than buhari himself, without the influence of tinubu, bihari would have never smell the president seat
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by afroxyz: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

This morning you have started hustling for your 30k. Life must be hard for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by adejoseph1980: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Fayose is a confuse man,what did the south west gain from Tinubu,,, He brought us hardship by convinced us to support Buhari and Fayose want to finish us
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Alawode01(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2020
condemnation cannot stop the work of God,whom God bless,no one can curse,when God says no one or group can say no,hate him or like him Tinubu stand tall among yoruba political leaders and remain the best till tomorrow,who you can't compere him with now,he has raised many to the limelight like no other person now, only bastard of yoruba can deny fact about him, they target him is because they know is the only person that can turn their table around,a sensible people know is worthy to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by tollyboy5(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2020
emkz:
This is what I, te hegemony of Northern Nigeria would be threatened.
Yoruba land has gone past that stage bro. Negotiate on who's behalf? From amotekun to lekki shooting we've seen his double standard.

Always sitting on the fence. He's a betrayer to yorubas.and also a betrayal to Lagos natives.
Destroyed oba nomination system just to influence his candidate to become king.

He marginalize natives for personal greed. He doesn't speak for us, he speak for his greed.
Oluremi tinubu is serving third term in the senate. Which other senator in Lagos is serving third term today?

We've left the hypocrisy and bigotry of our fathers, we think straight now.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Joyrise: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Xscape1993:
He can never be president let alone betraying him. What can he still do? Looking for more money to loot and steal while the poor people are left to eat from the dust.

I doubt if any of your family members or state has any money in Tinubu's purse

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by joefelin2345: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Godfullsam:
Fayose should keep quiet. Yorubas didn't betray abiola and awolowo.

Yorubas gave them their full supports. The north betrayed abiola while nnamdi azikiwe betrayed awolowo.
God bless you my brother. People do not want to hear the truth. But truth is always constant. Have a good day.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by maisams01(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2020
emkz:
This is what I have been saying. No politician in the south of the Niger is as relevant as Tinubu, but the way our people demonise him is painful.

If you succeed in bringing him down, who'd negotiate on your behalf? It's not about Tinubu being a President, but about Tinubu being in a vantage point to influence things. Who went to burn down his TV station? Who went after his assets? Even Junaid Muhammed warned against those who vilify him. You people shout that he is corrupt, can you point out one politician anywhere in the world that is clean?

Like Fayose said, it is a thing in the southwest to betray their leaders; if they bring them down, different leaders would emerge, then disunity ensues and you'd then realize the power of a united front. Let Bode George, Ayo Fayose, Nyesom Wike and Southern politicians merge with Tinubu and let them speak with one voice. Let the southeast get their acts together and remove the disunity. If we are united, te hegemony of Northern Nigeria would be threatened.
I am not a southerner but the sad reality is what you said won't happen
do you think South East will support tinubu or vice versa

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bobbybrown007: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2020
Xscape1993:
He can never be president let alone betraying him. What can he still do? Looking for more money to loot and steal while the poor people are left to eat from the dust.
not only dust but dustbin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Osada2: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
NosaHenry:
It's wrong to compare Tinubu with Awolowo or Abiola

It's wrong comparing Tinubu with Awolowo

But he's doing what Abiola did, that why he's ending up like MKO

2022, we will start laughing at someone, Fayose is seeing prophecy for who?

He should go and sit down
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by icuminpiss(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
SuperBold:

You know why they can't let us go? Because we are more important than the useless afonjas, the afonjas should just agitate that they want their own country and see how by next year they have given you people your freedom. Ewu
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by hopexter(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingscee:
Confused Race, please who's Tinubu because we never heard about such name here in the Rising sun Region, Fayose begging the south west not to betray Tinubu over what?

Isn't it obvious to you? Its started From Osibanjo, Magu then oshiomhole and finally Tinubu? I'm not Yoruba but the fight is against Tinubu and his Allies.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by ceaser: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

On the contrary, I have not really looked forward to a Tinubu presidency, ditto Fáyemí. They were both fighters in NADECO that brought down Abacha military junta but one will believe that the two will be great leaders with an eye for honesty, selflessness and rule of law. What Fáyemí is doing in Ekiti state is direct opposite of those tenets. Tinubu's gaffe in that aspect too is known by all Nigerians. It's great disrespect to compare Tinubu with Awólówò and Abíólá. The two made positive impacts on the people. Abíólá was pan-Nigerian, loved by all ethnicities across the country and well known for his charity. Awólówò as regional premier instituted a lot of positive reforms that led to major development strides in the south west region and he also had some positive contribution to the central government.

Tinubu did not really do impressively well as two time governor of Lagos state. His organisational skills is much needed as background planner rather than as the leader himself. So he will also not likely do well as a president. He will do better having a candidate and tutoring such on some steps to take at governance.

Fáyemí, hmmm. That one is just doing serious nonsense in his home state. Owing civil servants months of salary arrears, promotion arrears, pension arrears and refusing to remit cooperative deductions from the workers. All he ever thinks of is how to defraud those workers and pensioners by demanding a percentage (from 15% to 25%) as payback from the arrears due to each individual. So imagine a retiree that is being owed 8 million naira, he/she will have to collect only 6 million while the remaining 2 million goes to some fictitious "loaning facility" that Fáyemí claims is funding those payments.

Now with those two nonsense characters dissapointinly out of favour, and with the background knowledge that Osinbajo is apparently tired of his inability to do anything about the whole gamut of nonsense going on under Buhari such that he is not even interested and all he just wants is for this 4 years of nightmare to be over and return home, the only viable option is a South East candidate. Nigerians must never vote a Northern candidate.

Now the South East candidate must be someone that is ready to follow thru with the moves of restructuring the country. A Trump-like dude brave to do what the others have failed to carry out, upsetting the current order of things and putting the country in the new line of regionalism and each region developing at her own pace.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Jakemedg(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Fayemi
Amosun

This Tinubu supporter again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines / Visiting Ghanaian Lawmakers Watch As Thugs Invade Senate, Steal Mace / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.