Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) (39704 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" / Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by IMASTEX: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Omo Ibo, go and start the change from your region. You are making this good statement from Yoruba land please go and start the cleansing in IGBO LAND!
Such a confused breed, next time ask for translation since comprehension is obviously your limitation.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Your criticism will sound better and more credible if you are doing the same in YOUR region.
Charity begins at home.

That we share the same geographical space does not mean we jettison our ancestral homeland. You are Igbo and you’ll remain Igbo!

You can’t be making noise in Yoruba land while your Igbo land is worse. It leaves you looking foolish, hypocritical, without credibility and suspicious motives. This is an important fact!
And who told you igbos don't criticize El rufai on southern kaduna or Rochas the status builder or the recent Supreme Court governor or the docile Ikpeazu or orji kalu

You just want to sound smart.
Our criticism cuts across the nation and that is what is needed for a nation building.
Igbo is have investments in Lagos so we should be concerned about its polity
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by drlateef: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

No be only gold

If you did lexis and structures in your English language you should know that bullion vans are primarily used to carry cash until you are told otherwise which is not the case here
Remember he has agreed in an interview that its money

Can you go back to your school and ask your teacher if bullion vans are used to carry anything other than money? You can also check google to educate yourself. And can you show me the interview where he mentioned that he used it to carry money?
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Nooel1: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Macphenson:

Chaiiiii!!, This Igboman that impregnated your mother and ran away did her strong thing.

Kpeleoooo.

My belle o....., I can't stop laughing

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
IMASTEX:

Such a confused breed, next time ask for translation since comprehension is obviously your limitation.

Shut up! Start from your region first, then you criticism will be more credible.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by chineduuf: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Senseless. Is your loyalty first to your tribe, individual or your country?
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
toye440:
If I remember Tinubu, I remember 20.10.2020 ( Lekki Massacre). Ayoo Ayoo I Remember.

Show us the massacre please
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

And who told you igbos don't criticize El rufai on southern kaduna or Rochas the status builder or the recent Supreme Court governor or the docile Ikpeazu or orji kalu

Our criticism cuts across the nation and that is what is needed for a nation building.

2 x 2 shops retailing imported goods?

Please go and check the meaning of investment. Las Las you didn’t bring anything here so YES we can collect your properties if necessary!
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

2 x 2 shops retailing imported goods?

Please go and check the meaning of investment. Las Las you didn’t bring anything here so YES we can collect your properties if necessary!
Why are you deviating into yabbing
If 2 x 2 shops are not investment, why are you collecting tax on them. Why must two LGAs in Lagos be dragging any land where those shops are situated.
Again, is it the 2x2 shops you want to collect as properties.
I still bet you you can't collect any of our properties. You just can't. We are one Nigeria.
I still think you are underestimating the population of the igbos in the SW

Its your tribe that managed nigeria into a shithole where we rely only on importation for survival because of lack of electricity
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by IMASTEX: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Shut up! Start from your region first, then you criticism will be more credible.
Stop disgracing yourself further because of ethnic politics, it won't help you. Next time type in your language. All politicians irrespective of where they come from are united in their deeds.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Why are you deviating into yabbing
If 2 x 2 shops are not investment, why are you collecting tax on them. Why must two LGAs in Lagos be dragging any land where those shops are situated.
Again, is it the 2x2 shops you want to collect as properties.
I still bet you you can't collect any of our properties. You just can't. We are one Nigeria.
I still think you are underestimating the population of the igbos in the SW

Its your tribe that managed nigeria into a shithole where we rely only on importation for survival because of lack of electricity

It doesn’t matter. We are on our ancestral land and you are not! Plus over 98% are wretched poor looking for survival. Don’t allow a tiny minority of igbos with property fool you.
Sooner or later Yoruba youths will ask for their fatherland back! Sooner or later!
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
IMASTEX:

Stop disgracing yourself further because of ethnic politics, it won't help you. Next time type in your language. All politicians irrespective of where they come from are united in their deeds.

Celebrating obvious typo! Rubbish
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

It doesn’t matter. We are on our ancestral land and you are not! Plus over 98% are wretched poor looking for survival. Don’t allow a tiny minority of igbos with property fool you.
Sooner or later Yoruba youths will ask for their fatherland back! Sooner or later!
Never.
Those lands have been paid for
We are one. Hope you know about the numerous yoruba population working in PH balling our oil money.
So calm down
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Never.
We are one. Hope you know about the numerous yoruba population working in PH balling our oil money.
So calm down

Same Port Harcourt? In Igbo land?

If WIKE catch you grin

Ikwerre are not igbos and WIKE just proved it!
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Olatomiwami(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
Tinubu this and that, but just come forward with the saint in your region before you accuse JAGABAN of any wrongdoing.

It is foolishness to think of accusing a fellow with what you're doing too.

No saint anywhere!!!

Oil deh your, let them b masturbating on Tinubu as collateral damage for their tribes' thieves.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Never.
So calm down

Land Leased.

Lease term/length changeable or subject to the state house of assembly and governor.

Let’s pray for peace cause I love igbos but the noisemakers, rebellious ones like you are putting them in danger!
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Olatomiwami(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ahmeduana:
Tinubu was warned, my Yoruba elders says AWI FUN NI A TO DANI AGBA IJAKADI, so Tinubu have himself to blame not when he sold his Yoruba people to the God forsaken tribe, and you expect us to stand by him? we OMOLUWABI don't roll that way!

Can u pls tell us how u were sold? To who? U statements are pure sentimental, u knew next to nothing about politics, Tinubu is not a Yoruba leader, but just a political leader.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Olatomiwami(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
bobo9ice:

There was never a Massacre...

Loud it for them, go to school, they won't, instead of facing their spare part biz, they are dabbling into what they knew next to nothing, Awon ti DJ socket.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Same Port Harcourt? In Igbo land?

If WIKE catch you grin

Ikwerre are not igbos and WIKE just proved it!
Amaechi is igbo and he is from PH.
I am igbo and my LGA jointly own PH with IIkwerres. IIkwerres are igbo except Wike, I don't care but what I know is that igbos gave him identity

At least Wikes attitude to oyigbo people has shown that there are igbo indigenes in PH and that igbos that have large oil in their lands were deliberately ceded to rivers state and were told to claim that they are not igbos which the people of oyigbo refused hence they are been treated badly by people like Wike
Oyigbo has large oil reserves

I met a stranded girl today in Lagos. I later directed her and asked her her tribe she said igbo and gave me her igbo name.
I asked her the part of igbo she said Ikwerre.
I laughed and told her that I thought you people are not igbos.
She said I shouldn't mind those Dumbo refusing their tribe because they feel that they are sitting in a better position

You that is from the west if someone tells you her name is ngozi. Which tribe will you guess she is from. Igbos have given them identity whether they like it or not.
Afterall, you have different Yoruba too.
You have eguns, ilajes, itshekiris, aworis etc.
I guess they are not also yorubas
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by hollywater: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

I don’t abuse other people’s mother, have some respect for your mother please.

So calling you IGBO (which you are) is an insult?

Oga ooo, you no like una land and u no like una tribe!
Shut a fuk up is a greeting? Dumb ass
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by leokid866: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Can u pls tell us how u were sold? To who? U statements are pure sentimental, u knew next to nothing about politics, Tinubu is not a Yoruba leader, but just a political leader.
He is also the Yorba Leader at the moment, if you are asked to point out who it is that can willfully represent the Yorba people who are you going to push forward? fayemi? seyi makinde? Or maybe you call ambode? Or maybe you call the Oba of Ife whose only ambition at the moment is to get his new wife pregnant?
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by hollywater: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
IMASTEX:
What if he betrayed himself and his people. However, the current narrative isn't about ethnicity, tribe, religion or political affiliations. It is about right & wrong. It's about good governance, the people's welfare, etc. Sadly the old men are all united in profiting from the system at the detriment of the people. They had all the time to make the country great but greed won't let them. Things have to be digital now to compete other countries of the world. Enough of Nigerians been chased out of other Africa countries because the people voted same criminal circle.
I strongly believes in this. We have to go Digital. Come 2023 we have to retire all these old thieves.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
leokid866:

He is also the Yorba Leader at the moment, if you are asked to point out who it is that can willfully represent the Yorba people who are you going to push forward? fayemi? seyi makinde? Or maybe you call ambode? Or maybe you call the Oba of Ife whose only ambition at the moment is to get his new wife pregnant?
The ooni is the Yoruba leader or the prof Akintoye at the Yoruba world council
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by leokid866: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

The ooni is the Yoruba leader or the prof Akintoye at the Yoruba world council
Lol......especially on prof Akintoye.....if you sample a cross section of Yoruba people they can't even identify the man if they see him face to face......I'm not coming against his achievements especially in the promotion of the culture abroad.....but he should go and sit down.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Land Leased.

Lease term/length changeable or subject to the state house of assembly and governor.

Let’s pray for peace cause I love igbos but the noisemakers, rebellious ones like you are putting them in danger!
Even when your adeyinka grandson was issuing quit notice from another man's land I just laughed it off because I know our strength.
I didn't even share the video.
As far as we are in one country igbos are a force to be reckoned with in the SW
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Gracchus: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Lmao... Whoever gave you people the onus to think y'll are the judge and jury over other people's issue. Bloddy hypocrite.. Y'll scream hell over southern kaduna crisis as if you know the real issues and problem there, you tore elrufai apart, but whenawkuzu Sars came, we saw how y'll tried to cover up for your Peter Obi, hypocrisy at its peak. How many threads did you people open on nairaland about awkuzu Sars and your governors, how many threads did you even open on Rochas images compared to daily threads y'll open on top Tinubu's head, who has not even ruled any of your states before. Like Yoru as say, Falana gbo ti e, ta ra Eni LA ko ko ngbo, go fix your decaying leadership first before you think of helping others. I saw a thread about the sorry state of imsuth weeks back, yet folks who couldn't maintain a si gle hospital think they can teach lasg how to Mai tain lasuth even though lasuth has never degraded to the level of imsuth.. We all agree every states in Nigeria has leadership deficit, but y'll should stop projecting yourselves as the solution to other people's problems

1 Like

Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by Gracchus: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

I am igbo and my LGA jointly own PH with IIkwerres. IIkwerres are igbo except Wike, I don't care but what I know is that igbos gave him identity

At least Wikes attitude to oyigbo people has shown that there are igbo indigenes in PH and that igbos that have large oil in their lands were deliberately ceded to rivers state and were told to claim that they are not igbos which the people of oyigbo refused hence they are been treated badly by people like Wike

I met a stranded girl today in Lagos. I later directed her and asked her her tribe she said igbo and gave me her igbo name.
She said I shouldn't mind those Dumbo refusing their tribe because they feel that they are sitting in a better position

You that is from the west if someone tells you her name is ngozi. Which tribe will you guess she is from. Igbos have given them identity whether they like it or not.
Oga, itsekiris are not Yoruba even though they are a distant cousins to Yorubas. Eguns are totally not Yorubas. There is nothing like different Yorubas, what we have is sub groups like awori, ilaje, Ijebu, Ijesha etc.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by emoney09: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
You are on your own sir I my family and friends has never benefited from none of you heir achy
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
hollywater:
Shut a fuk up is a greeting? Dumb ass

I don’t have a reason to abuse your mother so I will not respond to you.

Don’t expose your mother to other people’s insult, please respect your mother.

STFU has nothing to do with your mother or mine.
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Thanks for the explanation. Historically and today Port Harcourt is not and has never been Igboland.
Ikwerre s say categorically they are not IGBOs and I accept that!
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by bigfish3k: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Thanks for the explanation. Historically and today Port Harcourt is not and has never been Igboland.
Ikwerre s say categorically they are not IGBOs and I accept that!
But they have no identity of their own. They don't have their native names apart from igbo names
But you agree that they are using igbo identity, culture and at the same time claiming not to be igbos.
Let them carve out names that are distinct to only IIkwerres and see whether anybody will call them igbos.
Because if you see any body by name Emeka that commits crime in Asia you will quickly say he is igbo. You will no longer accept that he is only Ikwerre but you will attach igbo to it.
I pray that the IIkwerres that are claiming to be non igbos should start fashioning an Ikwerre names for themselves without sounding igbotic
Re: Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) by MusaChukwudi: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

But they have no identity of their own. They don't have their native names apart from igbo names
But you agree that they are using igbo identity, culture and at the same time claiming not to be igbos.
Let them carve out names that are distinct to only IIkwerres and see whether anybody will call them igbos.
Because if you see any body by name Emeka that commits crime in Asia you will quickly say he is igbo. You will no longer accept that he is only Ikwerre but you will attach igbo to it.
I pray that the IIkwerres that are claiming to be non igbos should start fashioning an Ikwerre names for themselves without sounding igbotic

I just told my friend from Rivers you said Port Harcourt is igboland.

He asked if I knew your address grin grin

Post it here, he might come round to give you a dirty slap!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.