Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,594 members, 7,865,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Is To Show The Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Show The Love? (708 Views)

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / Introducing The Love Doctor / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Show The Love? by drious(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
In a relationship,who is to show the love please,
A guy and a girl are dating,the guy does all the hugging,kissing and pecking and stuff while the girl just stays there recieving it,does such a girl really love the guy ,if I the guy decides to stop doing the giving will she be conserned and give (I gave vals gift self and she didn't)

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Who Is To Show The Love? by Ranoscky(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
No mind dem. They normaly recieve s3x but never misses weekend s3x! During Christmas, they recieve gifts. New year, they recieve gifts. Easter, they recieve gifts. Valentine, they recieve gifts. Mother's day, they demand for gifts [even when they'r not yet, not even close to being a mother]! Women August meeting, they demand for gifts! October 1st, they stil demand for gifts, even June 12 is also not left out. Childrens day, they demand for childrens toy gift, even Babies pampes day, they also request for baby pampers, can you imagine?. . . . And I learnt that they'r about to go on rally with placards on the street demanding for gifts during school vacation. But during s3x, they lie helplessly on the bed recieving cloud 9 treatment while men wil be struggling and killing themselves in the name of s3x. . . . Ah, o ma se oo, men don really suffer for women hand!
Re: Who Is To Show The Love? by Goldieluks: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ranoscky:

No mind dem. They normaly recieve s3x but never misses weekend s3x! During Christmas, they recieve gifts. New year, they recieve gifts. Easter, they recieve gifts. Valentine, they recieve gifts. Mother's day, they demand for gifts [even when they'r not yet, not even close to being a mother]! Women August meeting, they demand for gifts! October 1st, they stil demand for gifts, even June 12 is also not left out. Childrens day, they demand for childrens toy gift, even Babies pampes day, they also request for baby pampers, can you imagine?. . . . And I learnt that they'r about to go on rally with placards on the street demanding for gifts during school vacation. But during s3x, they lie helplessly on the bed recieving cloud 9 treatment while men wil be struggling and killing themselves in the name of s3x. . . . Ah, o ma se oo, men don really suffer for women hand!

Since you feel this bitter about women,why not transform yourself into a woman,and lets see how it goes,Deal?
Re: Who Is To Show The Love? by Areaboy2(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2011
lol. body language is very important! you guys should learn to read it. its very useful undecided
Re: Who Is To Show The Love? by Goldieluks: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
he's not even sure,^^
oh well!
Re: Who Is To Show The Love? by drious(m): 2:04am On Mar 15, 2011
Body language, me I no fit read body language ohhh,can someone please help out on this body language thing?

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Who Is To Show The Love? by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 15, 2011
Chai, tufiakwa. I hate receiving anything. I have to be in love with the person to do most of the giving though. If we're casual friends, he won't be kissing me in the first place lol.

Ranoscky:

If you want we can switch the roles. We'll do all the giving and you can receive from here to jericho and give birth to the shildrens as well. Your pick oga cool
Re: Who Is To Show The Love? by Ranoscky(m): 4:40am On Mar 15, 2011
Forget about giving birth, it's the women thingy. That's why y'all gat 2 holes beneath. Am talkin about recieving gift items even when there's chaos, y'all request for chaos gifts.
Re: Who Is To Show The Love? by Brite02(m): 4:49am On Mar 15, 2011
@OP. Not all women are the same, some pretends, others are open minded. But how well, you are able to read the signs on the wall to which is commited or not is really really important. READ THE SIGNS!!!

You are even complaining, a female friend i knw but not intimate yet with her couldnt wish me a simple happy birthday, yet i over-look such character!!! But i understand her, coz she's the pretense type.

In your case, just be careful!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does Beauty Fluctuate / Its a big big world! Lets get ur take on this, ladies mostly. / Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.