Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

MY Experience...how It All Started! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Experience...how It All Started! (11798 Views)

My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by dorin27(f): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
mezico96:

Ofcourse it affected my both physically and mentally untill i accepted my fate. I managed to use it to my advange.

I'll talk about after my last two encounter.
Alright. I'll love to read it.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by SirMichael1: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
I don commot hia. I've never fancied anything scary. grin
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by aminusodiq(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=Frankicent post=95775979][/quote] pls share your experience... I once read the Napoleon oraculum... And I was hell scared shocked
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Shortcut2life: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Guys make una continue ooo ... we die here lol I don dey wait this type of stories for Nairaland sinceeee... I believe spiritual pa Bleep those doubting Thomas .. things dey occur

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by OKOATA(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
OSHEY! Sungod. Better stop meddling with the spirit world,i know you are enlightened but you can't really kill a spirit my brother,its just a bait to lure you deeper o,no one come out to be normal again

AND STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Who's talking about a Spirit world here mr I know all. I am a spiritualist so STFU. It's none of ur biz if I use meditation to heal, bring riches to myself.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by GeezBitz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
if you like stay inside safe room,demons don't need your key to get in,just don't have dealings with them
lol I know, there are things we know wouldn't work but we still do them to feel safe (inside our small mind) na cheesy
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by muller101(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
dhebo:
..I don't get you..is it not ralia the sugar girl
it is. But the woman chasing her the name is ayiwa
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by desertboom(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
So many things happening in this world
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
I don't believe in GHOSTS, they are just visual manifestations of DEMONS. Once someone bites the dust, that is the end. The next is judgement.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by VicM6: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
oga, now that u can not soro soke again; better remain silent forever.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by lanreabbey(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mr OP,,,Walahi.... We r waiting,Biko
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
SORRY GUYS, I HAVE ALREADY POSTED IT... I CREATED NEW POST
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Vyzz: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:
WOW..

LIKE IS THIS REAL LIFE STORY?

SO TERRIBLE, I VE TO SKIPPED SOME LINES.

You don't have....

I gat u
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by darniejay(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Frankicent:

How that person know?
Oga ur story never finish

My mum owns a restaurant in Abuja and people do patronize her, I've been to the restaurant a few times when schools are on holiday. She narrated this: the customer came in and after exchanging plesanteries, the customer asked her if her son who was schooling in another town, she answered I was doing fine, and he looked at her with a Stern face and asked her to warm me to stop walking at night cos my activities at night hinders some activities at night. Though she didn't understand what he meant, she just said she'll warn me. She called me the same day and warned me to stop keeping late nights. It was when I came back she explained to me. I asked if the man still comes around and she said she can't even recall his face. Me wey know wetin dey happen just smiled.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Ezi1993(f): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2020
mezico96:
SORRY GUYS, I HAVE ALREADY POSTED IT... I CREATED NEW POST
Oga abeg where did u post it?
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Ezi1993:
Oga abeg where did u post it?
romance section, it will be faster through my profile
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Ezi1993(f): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2020
mezico96:

romance section, it will be faster through my profile
ok.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2020
Frankicent:

Baba continue I dey enjoy the story.
Check my profile, i create new post to continue

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Davoneskay(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2020
mezico96:

Check my profile, i create new post to continue
Why do u keep opening new thread per story? I'm getting bored already.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Davoneskay:

Why do u keep opening new thread per story? I'm getting bored already.
So sorry about that sir.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by HomerTimpson: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
OKOATA:
Who's talking about a Spirit world here mr I know all. I am a spiritualist so STFU. It's none of ur biz if I use meditation to heal, bring riches to myself.
aye sir
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by HomerTimpson: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
GeezBitz:
lol I know, there are things we know wouldn't work but we still do them to feel safe (inside our small mind) na cheesy
GEEZ cheesy
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
mezico96:

Stop? Lolzz i wish, but its nothing to be scared of, though you need to be very prayerful.

I still feel it, sometimes i hear people calling my name(at night or when am alone) even till this very moment. So i work with the inner me, whenever i wanna go out at night or day and i feel strange i stay put cos doing otherwise has its consequences. Currently i can't walk cos i fractured my foot, i saw the signs before it happened but was too stubborn.

Bleep, sorry bro you shall pass through everything

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Seandisputed(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
Is this not Ralia the sugar girl?
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
darniejay:

My mum owns a restaurant in Abuja and people do patronize her, I've been to the restaurant a few times when schools are on holiday. She narrated this: the customer came in and after exchanging plesanteries, the customer asked her if her son who was schooling in another town, she answered I was doing fine, and he looked at her with a Stern face and asked her to warm me to stop walking at night cos my activities at night hinders some activities at night. Though she didn't understand what he meant, she just said she'll warn me. She called me the same day and warned me to stop keeping late nights. It was when I came back she explained to me. I asked if the man still comes around and she said she can't even recall his face. Me wey know wetin dey happen just smiled.

Chai. Dem don send messager. Do you still walk at night?
Like how late do you walk around? TIME
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
HomerTimpson:
spirit world is like military settings bro,nothing will happen for your domain without you been noticed,the man must have seen him during his out of body experience as some do it just to have knowledge of this world but some good onces do it to protect but they don't last as YOU CAN'T FIGHT EVIL WITH EVIL ,deep spiritual stuffs

hOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
mezico96:

Do u know that your inner self accepts truth when it hears one?

I don't ask questions when something is beyound human understanding unless i experience otherwise.

Baba i don understand
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by darniejay(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Frankicent:

Chai. Dem don send messager. Do you still walk at night?
Like how late do you walk around? TIME

I don't walk at night anymore, except I just have to. But truth is I still feel at peace walking at night, without any form of fear. Those days, anything from 12am to 4am, I can go anywhere. I just do not feel safe walking in the day time as I do at night. You might ask if I don't sleep at night right? I do sleep but not always
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
darniejay:

I don't walk at night anymore, except I just have to. But truth is I still feel at peace walking at night, without any form of fear. Those days, anything from 12am to 4am, I can go anywhere. I just do not feel safe walking in the day time as I do at night. You might ask if I don't sleep at night right? I do sleep but not always

You are posses I swear.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Frankicent:

You are posses I swear.
gringrin
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by LINTUNE(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
raila the sugar gal, lol
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by darniejay(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Frankicent:

You are posses I swear.

grin
I'm not bro, somethings are better left unsaid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Overpowered A Thief Locked Him Up For Sex For 3 Days(pic) / I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) / Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.