Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

MY Experience...how It All Started! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Experience...how It All Started! (11791 Views)

My Experience; How a Nigerian girl approached me. / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by lanreabbey(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
we may av experience tins beyond ordinary at one point... They r realll,,,OP ride on and all in all Ghosts are reall.. No be my tread be dis

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
mezico96:

Bros that will be some other time...I'm really scared typing this... maybe tomorrow or so
Tomorrow keh? After I've cancelled all my plans for tonight.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Nazgul: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
Wao...that's Raila sugar girl. I read that story book in primary 2. cheesy
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
Ralia, ralia, ralia!
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
OP Abeg if you can, do mention me make I no miss this one.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Tomorrow keh? After I've cancelled all my plans for tonight.
gringringrin Am not even sure if its possible to post it tomorrow
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
mezico96:

gringringrin
Am not even sure if its possible to post it tomorrow
shocked shocked shocked shocked nawao, anytime then.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
shocked shocked shocked shocked nawao, anytime then.
Ok ma'am
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by nairaman66(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.

Ralia!!
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by aminusodiq(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2020
Op... Continue ooo grin grin I love borrow and gores.. angry angry grin grin grin I always bliv we are not alone sad

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Newman20(m): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2020
If you believe what you saw was real then you should see a psychologist.

My two cents tho
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Newman20:
If you believe what you saw was real then you should see a psychologist.

My two cents tho

why?
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Dayoebe(m): 2:15am On Nov 07, 2020
I almost believed JK Rowling's Harry Potter is real

If you tread on same path with Madam Joane Rowling, you could be the next billionaire writer.

If you only write on Nairaland. shishi, seun will not give you
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Newman20(m): 3:23am On Nov 07, 2020
mezico96:

why?

Because the simple fact we all choose to dent is that this sort if thing isn't REAL.

You probably have some psychological disorder that makes you believe in this so much.

Again it's just my opinion, it can be accepted or rejected.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Elmaaq: 4:12am On Nov 07, 2020
mezico96:

why?

You may not wish for your enemy to experience what you went through still pray/wish the doubter or those calling you a liar do so they can believe

Do Continue

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Humanoid01(m): 6:05am On Nov 07, 2020
mezico96:

They are all real ma'am and i wish i could give more details about my life and how it affect me within that period. Though i as stated in my first post about my encounter, i know it will be difficult cos of the doubting thomas,people who suffer from ignorance.

some say its a movie or a fiction...bla bla bla which make me sometimes wish they see a little of what i saw. It is not a good experience and i don't wish that for anybody, if you don't believe am okay with it but pls don't call me a liar cos it hurts.
Lol bro I think you misunderstood the lady. Her text wasn't referring to your story. She was referring to that picture used by the person she quoted. It's from a storybook, I also wanted to ask him to remind me of the title until I saw a reply to her post.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol bro I think you misunderstood the lady. Her text wasn't referring to your story. She was referring to that picture used by the person she quoted. It's from a storybook, I also wanted to ask him to remind me of the title until I saw a reply to her post.

yeah, just noticed i quoted the wrong comment.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Newman20:

Because the simple fact we all choose to dent is that this sort if thing isn't REAL.

You probably have some psychological disorder that makes you believe in this so much.

Again it's just my opinion, it can be accepted or rejected.

Ok...thank u sir
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by muller101(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
See ayiwa and railia
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by muller101(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2020
dhebo:
...guy this particular picture haunted me when I was small...is this not ralia the sugar girl cry
And ayiwa
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by dhebo(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2020
muller101:
And ayiwa
..I don't get you..is it not ralia the sugar girl
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by OKOATA(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2020
mezico96:

yeah, just noticed i quoted the wrong comment.
Bro I was reading this your story around midnight and I really like it. Do please continue
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by dorin27(f): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2020
mezico96:

They are all real ma'am and i wish i could give more details about my life and how it affect me within that period. Though i as stated in my first post about my encounter, i know it will be difficult cos of the doubting thomas,people who suffer from ignorance.

some say its a movie or a fiction...bla bla bla which make me sometimes wish they see a little of what i saw. It is not a good experience and i don't wish that for anybody, if you don't believe am okay with it but pls don't call me a liar cos it hurts.
I only asked if it happened real na. How can I call you a liar when I cannot prove your story did not happen. But my dear you really tried...asin you survived all that? I got scared while reading your post. If it was me ehn... lemme stop here. Cause I know how I react when I see a cockroach talk more of how I will act if I see all you saw. Hope you are better now?
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2020
dorin27:
I only asked if it happened real na. How can I call you a lair when I cannot prove your story did not happen. But my dear you really tried...asin you survived all that? I got scared while reading your post. If it was me ehn... lemme stop here. Cause I know how I react when I see a cockroach talk more of how I will act if I see all you saw. Hope you are better now?

My dear,I didn't say you did...

Am ok now,though it depends on which aspect of my well being you are asking about.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Homeboiy: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
undecided
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by marttol: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2020
lots of hidden things on earth
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Alot of thingd happen around us but are unseen by the human eyes...
I did some research on meta physics and astral dimensions while i was growing up i though i was reading mere stories till i foolishly tried some of the things written in the books... all i can say is Omo na God save me.
All forms of counseling failed me for someone that cannot see what your seeing it will be easy for him to say its not real and term it one psychological disorder...

Avoid mystical books.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Frankicent:
Baba continue ooo.
lol. I remember this book. Is this Ralia the Sugar Girl ?
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2020
nigeriansamurai:
Alot of thingd happen around us but are unseen by the human eyes...
I did some research on meta physics and astral dimensions while i was growing up i though i was reading mere stories till i foolishly tried some of the things written in the books... all i can say is Omo na God save me.
All forms of counseling failed me for someone that cannot see what your seeing it will be easy for him to say its not real and term it one psychological disorder...

Avoid mystical books.
boss share your story Na abeg. Let the curious stubborn one like us learn.
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by mezico96(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2020
marttol:
lots of hidden things on earth...go to this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

Thank you so much for this link, reading it feels like they are telling my story. Am so happy at not alone on this and it has encouraged me to say more... #Watchout
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=nigeriansamurai post=95774707]Alot of thingd happen around us but are unseen by the human eyes...

Avoid mystical books.[/quote

Oya gist us. Chai sweet confession full here.
Gimme the spell
Re: MY Experience...how It All Started! by Frankicent(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
lol. I remember this book. Is this Ralia the Sugar Girl ?

Yh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back / She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet / My Husband Rapes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.