Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity (749 Views)

Please Help Me Recover My Extremely Important Gmail Account / Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" / My Outburst To My Extremely Beautiful 'fiancee'; Now She Wants Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by RICHSATAN: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2021
sometimes i feel i am a vampire.
i have never gotten sick for close too 20years now.
never been to the hospital except to take someone in.
been to labs just for test when traveling out of the country.
never taken any drugs except supplements.
i Bleep mostly raw and i am a real randy dude. i only use condom to prevent pregnancy and for hygiene purpose.
now the purpose of this thread, i want to put myself to the ultimate test.
if you know a covd patient or hiv patient that is sexy with bg yansh, please bring her let me Bleep raw and see if i go catach any of the disease.
i over trust my super godsatanlike imune system not to fail me.
i think my antibody is needed for the cure of the corona virus. and hiv virus
tag who, take bill gates. let them come and see the real cure here cheesy
Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by Jesse6(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2021
okay now we go help you search
Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by Mbee247(m): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Lolssssss���������
Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by Randy100: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2021
See as you dey hype yourself. If you so much trust your immune system why are you being so hygienic to the extent you are using condoms.

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by FalseProphet1(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2021
The dark forces have succeeded in covering your destiny. You need serious help.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by RICHSATAN: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Randy100:
See as you dey hype yourself. If you so much trust your immune system why are you being so hygienic to the extent you are using condoms.
there are some smelling toto like zzor own wey i no dey like the smelling juice to day on my dick. not because of infection. just because it is disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by Dreyton36: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Seems you've got the opportunity and cash to fly around

Then it's easy

Alaye fly to Liberia, their women got very big asses and boobs , and they love Nigerian men more than food itself

You go see H.I.V. U sef go shock

TBH I've never been sick, I'm 35 yrs old and i've never been to the hospital
Not just that , I've never bought any medicine with my own money since adulthood
My mom must've given me some Panadol when I was still a baby lol
But from the age of 15 till date I've never taken none and I'm strong as a bull , I dey nack anyhow like person wey devil train
God thank sha

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by RICHSATAN: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

Then it's easy

Alaye fly to Liberia, their women got very big asses and boobs , and they love Nigerian men more than food itself

Not just that , I've never bought any medicine with my own money since adulthood
But from the age of 15 till date I've never taken none and I'm strong as a bull , I dey nack anyhow like person wey devil train
God thank sha

i have bleeped many Liberians here raw

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by Dreyton36: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2021
RICHSATAN:
i have bleeped many Liberians here raw

Alaye go to the cafe and print out

"HIV PATIENTS NEEDED FOR HOT SEX"

it's that simple no dey wahala person here

5 Likes

Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by RICHSATAN: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2021
kj

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by SarutobiEky(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

Then it's easy

God thank sha

lmao...this man ehn.. always cracks me up. Señor man.. be like them don erase me completely out of your memory. It's all good sha.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by RICHSATAN: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
even if na your wife, no wahala
Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by Randy100: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
RICHSATAN:
there are some smelling toto like zzor own wey i no dey like the smelling juice to day on my dick. not because of infection. just because it is disgusting
Is alright sir grin grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by morohunfola78008: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
The dark forces have succeeded in covering your destiny. You need serious help.
Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Looking For A Covid 19 And An Hiv Patient To Test My Extremely Strong Immunity by RICHSATAN: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Dreyton36:

Alaye go to the cafe and print out

"HIV PATIENTS NEEDED FOR HOT SEX"

it's that simple no dey wahala person here
cheesy cheesy this guy don finish me with laugh here.
exactly my type of reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does A Guy Have The Right To Touch You For Dressing Inappropriately / How Jehovah God Saved Me And My Sister From A Tricycle Accident / Stop Doing These Five Things If You Want To Find Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.