Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name (89313 Views)

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / Davido Changes His Twitter Name / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:
and this is news??

Social media has remixed the heads of Nigerians.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Spaxon(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
omo yoruba to set tongue

Don't be surprsised he can't kill a fly for real. Just for the troll

Pity him ni grin
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by lkillbrokehoes: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:

O wrong nau
O right
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by yellowpepper: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yeah this is interesting for real. I’m glad he won at last.
So listen to what I’m about to say; With FCMB Business Account your business will grow exponentially. You can access business loan facility. Start now https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by yellowpepper: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yeah this is interesting for real. I’m glad he won at last. Congratulations
So listen to what I’m about to say; With FCMB Business Account your business will grow exponentially. You can access business loan facility. Start now https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Mykelhendriz: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Vyzz:

Werey grin

For those that said Brazilians ain't white....

What are they...

Color Blind me is having a problem with all these unAfrican countries saying the ain't white....

Apart from the carribeans

They are address as brown people.. you can visit google
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by HomerTimpson: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Spaxon:

Pity him ni grin
grin
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seerade029:

Brazilians ain't white

They have white majority population.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
grandstar:

You're calling a Brazilian typical white man Whites are barely a majority in Brazil. Is neymar white or Pele white?

White people are different all over the world. Brazilian whites are not the same as Norwegian whites neither are white Russians the same as white New Zealanders.

I'm sure Davido paid a big sum for the name. He does not have to publish this and there might even be an agreement to that effect

whites are the majority in brazil oooooo. is it because of footballers? football is the quickest way out of poverty and a life of crime fro the blacks.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pleasant01:

who told you Brazilians are white? undecided

majority of Brazilians are European descents.....they're white
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kyase:

How are brazilians white oga

majority of them are
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:

Brazilians are not white

majority are.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
theFilmtric:

Most are black»»50.7%

theFilmtricsay

that's a lie, most are white
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Farki:

Most Brazilians are mixed race, some look black some look white some look like both.

most are white, the Europeans are trying to reduce the white population through their whitening policy. you can read about it online.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
OyinO:

You didn't read the publication properly. They said 91 million "IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES" as being whites. That means even the mulattos claim they are whites.

no mulattos are mixed race....you need to study the history of Brazil to understand this....even in leadership, they've been ruled all across by the white explorers descendants.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
onyechez:

Who told you, the natives are white not those mix breed or blacks.
Kaka is a Brazilian and he's white.

even Lucio...but the natives are hispanic, the white are the old slave merchants that settled
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
onyechez:

No mind them, Kaka is a Brazilian and he's white with blonde hair.

even Lucio and juninho
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
theFilmtric:

1.I take Mixed as blacks
2.Because Nigeria's last census showed 129 m means we are still 129?
There's something called population growth.
mixed are not taken as blacks, brazil brought in Japanese at a point to suppress the growth of blacks in the country through their whitening policy.

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
grandstar:

A majority is 50% or more.

The black population is far larger. A vast number who call themselves pardos will be considered blacks elsewhere. You can chose.

you're are damn wrong.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Brazilians are whites too, but they are mixed

mixed is different from the pure whites they have.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by theFilmtric: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
comfokon:
i
Please quote me normally
I'm aware of the japanese stuff
If you don't know when a Black marries a white the children are called black in international sphere e.g Barrack Obama and Kamala Harris
Pardos my foot

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Samishiba: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:

Brazilians are not white
Brazilians are not white? What race are these Brazilians? Black? 43% of Brazil population are white (2010 census) 40% Brown 14% Black 5% asian and others. Stop your ignorance.

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Coldie(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Samishiba:

Brazilians are not white? What race are these Brazilians? Black? 43% of Brazil population are white (2010 census) 40% Brown 14% Black 5% asian and others. Stop your ignorance.

They are Hispanic, Hispanic are not white.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Samishiba: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:

They are Hispanic, Hispanic are not white.

We are not hispanic. Lol. Hispanics are Latin American countries colonized by Spain. Brazil is a former portuguese colony. Hispanics are latinos that speak spanish. Latinos who don't speak spanish but other romance languages are called latinos ( Brazil / Haiti). Don't fail in geography.
White Hispanics are descendant of Europeans settlers. "Criollos".

White hispanics

1- Angélica Rivera Mexican actress

2- Sebastian Rulli ( Argentina)

3 - Maria Zullai ( Bolivian of European Ancestry)

2 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Coldie(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Samishiba:

We are not hispanic. Lol. Hispanics are Latin American countries colonized by Spain. Brazil is a former portuguese colony. Hispanics are latinos that speak spanish. Latinos who don't speak spanish but other romance languages are called latinos ( Brazil / Haiti). Don't fail in geography.
White Hispanics are descendant of Europeans settlers. "Criollos".

White hispanics

1- Angélica Rivera Mexican actress

2- Sebastian Rulli ( Argentina)

3 - Maria Zullai ( Bolivian of European Ancestry)

If u guys are white, why then do u people refer to white people as gringo
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Samishiba: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:

If u guys are white, why then do u people refer to white people as gringo
Gringo doesn't necessarily means a white. Gringo means foreigner. All person who don't born in Latin America. Some Brazilians called hispanics gringos. But is wrong. Gringos is a despective form for white Americans or white Europeans also. For example " stupid gringo"

About Brazil we have many black people but mulattos are the majority porcentage. Because during the slavery portuguese colonizers rape many africans and multirracial married.
Mulattos mixed with mulattos or with whites ( the polemic pardo Brazilians who people don't aceppt).

1- Black Brazilian youtuber

2- Laís Ribeiro Zambo ( amerindian/ african)

3 - Mulatto

4 - pardo ( most European genes than african genes)

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by grandstar(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
comfokon:

whites are the majority in brazil oooooo. is it because of footballers? football is the quickest way out of poverty and a life of crime fro the blacks.

Official stats show whites constitute 47% of tge population.

The non white minorities have a higher birth rates than the whites so minorities will keep growing a a share of the population.

Black's once constituted the majority of razils population. However, Brazil launched a whitening population by encouraging massive white immigration from Europe until blacks became a minirority in Brazil.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Samishiba: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
grandstar:

Official stats show whites constitute 47% of tge population.

The non white minorities have a higher birth rates than the whites so minorities will keep growing a a share of the population.

Black's once constituted the majority of razils population. However, Brazil launched a whitening population by encouraging massive white immigration from Europe until blacks became a minirority in Brazil.

Blacks are not majority Brazil population. Brown people (pardo) are the majority of the population.
"Whitening population" is a fake theory for pan africanists in Brazil. The majority of Brazil population in 1822 was mulatto. And in Brazil live indigenous people before colonization. Many slaves mixed with Amerindians also. Brazil recceive Asians and Arabs also. How come Arabs whitening the population? Stupid fake afrocentric theory. Pan africanists Brazilians claim Brazil like many black africans claim North Africans are "black".

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by grandstar(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Samishiba:

Blacks are not majority Brazil population. Brown people (pardo) are the majority of the population.
"Whitening population" is a fake theory for pan africanists in Brazil. The majority of Brazil population in 1822 was mulatto. And in Brazil live indigenous people before colonization. Many slaves mixed with Amerindians also. Brazil recceive Asians and Arabs also. How come Arabs whitening the population? Stupid fake afrocentric theory. Pan africanists Brazilians claim Brazil like many black africans claim North Africans are "black".

Whitening is not a fake theory.

Mulatto aren't whites and are not by whites based on the one drop rule. The whitening policy was done to massively increase the population of whites vis-a-vis the black or mulatto population and this actually worked as at a time, whites were a majority if I'm correct.

I'm not doubting immigration of Asians such as the Japanese. In 1995, Emmanuel Awude along with accomplices Ameka Anajemba and Christian Anajemba took advantage of a Japanese-Brazilian banker named Nelson Sakaguchi of $242m. Arabs constitute 5% of South America's population. The Brazilian president before the present one was of Arabian descent. Ex-president Menem of Argentina too was an Arab. Even South America's richest man, Carlos Slim is of Lebanese descent. His grandfather fled to Mexico to escape being conscripted by the Ottoman Turks.

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Samishiba: 2:38am On Nov 09, 2020
grandstar:

Whitening is not a fake theory.

Mulatto aren't whites and are not by whites based on the one drop rule. The whitening policy was done to massively increase the population of whites vis-a-vis the black or mulatto population and this actually worked as at a time, whites were a majority if I'm correct.

I'm not doubting immigration of Asians such as the Japanese. In 1995, Emmanuel Awude along with accomplices Ameka Anajemba and Christian Anajemba took advantage of a Japanese-Brazilian banker named Nelson Sakaguchi of $242m. Arabs constitute 5% of South America's population. The Brazilian president before the present one was of Arabian descent. Ex-president Menem of Argentina too was an Arab. Even South America's richest man, Carlos Slim is of Lebanese descent. His grandfather fled to Mexico to escape being conscripted by the Ottoman Turks.

No. The whitening police ( in my opinion fake..) ideology was recceive Europeans immigrants.. for black/mulatto Brazilians married for them also. Anyone consider mulattos white in Brazil. Mulattos in Brazil are considered mixed race. In United States "black".
Any evidence that Brazil import Europeans to whitening the population. The fact is if Brazil import immigrants for whitening the population... African Brazilians[b] "whitening themselves for the own choice.[/b]. right? African and mulattos married for Europeans Brazilians for the own choice. Stop the hipocrisy. "African Brazilians are a victim of evil white colonizers, whitening police". Own choice. I don't agree for pan africanists (target Brazil a "black country) ". Like the media says. The cool about Brazil is the racial diversity.

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by comfokon: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2020
theFilmtric:

Please quote me normally
I'm aware of the japanese stuff
If you don't know when a Black marries a white the children are called black in international sphere e.g Barrack Obama and Kamala Harris e.g Giannis Antetokuompo
Pardos my foot

theFilmtricsay

you keep on blundering, Giannis father is yoruba while is mum is Igbo. is ryan Giggs black? his father is black.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by theFilmtric: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2020
comfokon:

you keep on blundering, Giannis father is yoruba while is mum is Igbo. is ryan Giggs black? his father is black.
I thought his mum was greek
I gave other examples

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better? / Tiwa Savage Causes Stir With Her Braless Appearance At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.