Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name (88749 Views)

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / Davido Changes His Twitter Name / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Can't you understand? Instagram would never have allowed him to use Davido as his display name (username) so far as someone else had registered with that name. It's just like when you are trying to sign up an email address and the system keeps telling you to choose a different username as someone is already found to be using the one that you chose. Davido had had no choice than to register his Instagram name as "Davidoofficial" since another user had registered "Davido" to his own profile. Now that the Brazilian agreed to give up the user name Davido, the musician has successfully reclaimed it.
fmcjunior:
What's with begging a man for 10yrs just to use his name? Have you not been using the name since time immemorial? Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by naijadrivablog: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Smellymouth:
Brazilian don cash out. Buhari go fit collect loan now.

cheesy Social media na cruise cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Raalsalghul: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:

Stop talking down on a black man.

Tell us your price is 10k
Iranu undecided

The black man does not deserve any respect. undecided
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Blessingrose(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2020
So, Davido was a beggar for 10years.. Interesting grin
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by georgeakins: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2020
How old was he 10 years ago?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Ufedolove: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2020
Kyase:

How are brazilians white oga

From your first comment, I thought I should give you the benefits of doubt. But seeing this one again just blew that away. In fact, you are just an ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by iamyemiakins(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2020
I'll take nothing less than 5 million Naira for this grin
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by rayvelez(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2020
What davido said is true though cos i can recollect wen Diddy was begging one guy to let go of 'SEAN COMBS on twitter'.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Spaxon(f): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2020
ZIINI:

Baby where have you been
Have been worried about you cry

I've been fine.
Worried?
And he didn't call
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by gozie143(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2020
drinoayo:
Pop artiste Davido has finally got to change his name on Instagram.

The father of three in a tweet on Friday said he had been begging a Brazilian man to let him have the name for about 10 years.

Igbere TV reports that that initially, the musician was using the handle @davidoofficial on Instagram. The handle has now been changed to @davido.

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1324664913130868736?s=20

Born David Adeleke, Davido runs the Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) record label and has signed a number of artistes including his first female Liya.

wow. that long
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Ufedolove: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Raalsalghul:

The black man does not deserve any respect. undecided

You mean Alinko Dangote, Wizkid, Otedola, Barrack Obama, Jay Jay Okocha, Davido, Wole Soyinka, myself amongst others don't deserve respect or you mean you and your family? I bet you mean you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by killuminati(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Vyzz:

Werey grin

For those that said Brazilians ain't white....

What are they...

Color Blind me is having a problem with all these unAfrican countries saying the ain't white....

Apart from the carribeans
Black man inhabited the whole world before the cave man came out.

Black civilization. cry

O ye Black man, know thy self

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:
typical oyinbo man.....if he was a Nigerian, 5-10k will make him change his mind asap

Maybe an illiterate or an ignorant person. It is big business, just like domain names and people cash-out from it. This includes Nigerians.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Raalsalghul: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Ufedolove:

You mean Alinko Dangote, Wizkid, Otedola, Barrack Obama, Jay Jay Okocha, Davido, Wole Soyinka, myself amongst others don't deserve respect or you mean you and your family? I bet you mean you and your family.

Me, my family, those you mentioned up there and blacks all around the world don't deserve respect.

Why is that so hard to swallow? undecided
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by southpole: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
It took you 10 years probably because you wanted to have it free or buy it cheap, Brand names are expensive they are not free and neither cheap

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:

Brazilians are not white

Pleasant01:

who told you Brazilians are white? undecided

Seerade029:

Brazilians ain't white

grandstar:

You're calling a Brazilian typical white man Whites are barely a majority in Brazil. Is neymar white or Pele white?

White people are different all over the world. Brazilian whites are not the same as Norwegian whites neither are white Russians the same as white New Zealanders.

I'm sure Davido paid a big sum for the name. He does not have to publish this and there might even be an agreement to that effect

OyinO:

So you mean in all your time of existence on Earth, you've not seen oyibo man giving up something in exchange for money? Then you need brain surgery. Besides, the Brazilians are majorly Blacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:

Iranu undecided
The way whites are glorified is definitely not it, I've just had this conversation with someone, how do you raise light skin women at the expense of dark ones? How do you glorify white whites while trashing black? Then I came.on here only to find this! I'm no racist but I wouldn't go about putting down my fellow black people just to make other race look like they're the best!

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Omoslim26: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2020
FRANNN:
He didn't lie though. undecided

Oga he is very very wrong
make i tell you for inside dis country wey we dey no be everybody hunger and poverty dey blow some people cant be easily bought off
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Coldie(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

Are Mexicans white?
Is cardi b and 6if9ine white?
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Swagtrills(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Power of money and determination.

Today is my birthday, kindly say a prayer for me.

Brokeage no allow person celebrate. But any one willing to make my day I wouldn't mind.

Access Bank

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by ntyce(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

Most are black»»50.7%

theFilmtricsay

If you're deceiving yourself, don't include others...

Brazilians are mostly white, don't let the football team confuse you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by OyinO: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

You didn't read the publication properly. They said 91 million "IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES" as being whites. That means even the mulattos claim they are whites.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Moferere: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

thanks my guy..
these stupid WAEC and ASUU kid just keep ranting over here

I am telling you
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Depressed101: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2020
FRANNN:
He didn't lie though. undecided
i wouldn't collect 500k for it.
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by IMAMofWAR: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:

Greet ur popsi for me. He's a nuisance
my popsi na arab, the type that will feed your generation. blacks are nuisance
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by larryking540: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:

Iranu undecided

we just like to redicule our selfs as black ,we should learn to appreciate ourselves,not everything is a joke

1 Like

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2020
setobaba:
A Nigerian would have given that out for a selfie with davido or ordinary 20k giveaway
you may be wrong
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2020
OyinO:

You didn't read the publication properly. They said 91 million "IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES" as being whites. That means even the mulattos claim they are whites.

Nah, Since the conquest of Brazil by Portugal, Brazil has always had a majority white population. It shares many parallels with America and Canada in that it's a nation of mixed population, whereby the ruling class, and majority of the population are of European ancestry.

Go to Wikipedia and read up on Brazil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by kalvoken(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2020
mayklef:
and this is news??

E. Shock you

E. Shock us all over here o
Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:

Brazilians are not white
Who told you, the natives are white not those mix breed or blacks.
Kaka is a Brazilian and he's white.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Vyzz:

Werey grin

For those that said Brazilians ain't white....

What are they...

Color Blind me is having a problem with all these unAfrican countries saying the ain't white....

Apart from the carribeans
No mind them, Kaka is a Brazilian and he's white with blonde hair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name by saajus: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2020
A typical Nigerian would have easily sold his birthright. I guess the man in question is rich cos I know Davido would have tempted him with some dollars during the 10 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.