Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week (7553 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos / Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Shortyy(f): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2020
coolsegun2002:

My guy.. looks like u have entered one chance....

how will i go and work for 6days, come back nd u will say u want to have sex ...u want to kill me..

It’s not good to jump into conclusions but this one has another man outside that is kpanshing her steady...99% sure, the remaining one percent is for the benefit of doubt.....’U are just the guy that offered marriage first...and she ddnt want to miss the opportunity
Why must you people always come with this logic? And you're even saying 99%. SMH.

You haven't seen medical doctors or nurses that visit home once a week?

At my former place of work, i know some married people both male and female that sleep there and go home only on their off day.

Now in as much as this isn't how marriage should be because it will take away that love and affection, and make the couple see themselves as strangers. You saying is cheating is wrong please. Not every thing is cheating.

Now OP, you and your wife should contribute money and rent a house closer to her work place. And if it will be much far from your own work place, then let her be the only one staying there. Then you can visit like four or five times a week to keep the marriage fire burning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by mrblessed(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2020
askings:

Her reason is transportation fair
Yes, we all know that transportation isn't "fair" in Lagos. Is she older than you are? Did you marry her because of her position, money? Did you impregnate her before being forced to marry her? Was it an "arrangee" marriage? So many dots are not connecting here.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by blinking001(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Bro no waste better advice for were this Weakling of a Boy dey..
If you tell them to be in charge as a man Dem go talk say na misogyny abi na patriarchy.. now this weak Ass beta male cannot handle his affair and is already crying like a kid that had his candy taken away from him..
It would definitely end in premium tears for him..
You don't have to blame him. He's been conditioned to act that way around women by our ever changing egaliterian equalitist bullshit of a society. He has sacrificed his masculinity on the altar egalitarianism. He played the mr nice guy card just to stay on the good books of his wife without knowing he was giving her too much power on their relationship. I'm a propagandist for self love. If you love yourself more you wouldn't take bullshit from nobody.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Lexusgs430: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2020
askings:

Point of correction, this is not porter pattern of work. And all I know is night shift!! But staying a week is not part of our discussion.

Whilst dating, did she stay a week over at her employers beck and call..........

You did not know and understand, the woman you married.........
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by BigDawsNet: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2020
You hav the capital... Get her a shop and start her a buisness...

If you hav any connection get her a job close to ur home

If not endure
Till u find a solution... Don't let her quit now... The economy ain't sharp and employment is competitive...

Pray and God bless
Goodluck
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Dreyton36: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2020
You must've forced her into marrying you
Else l don't see how a newly wedded wife will feel comfortable living out without her husband's presence or touch in a whole week

Guy yawa dey , but use ur brain and don't jump into conclusions without facts

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by tunize(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2020
But bros you saw all this things before you got married now, or is it different now? If it is now, she has to stop working but handle the issue with care.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by askings: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2020
mrblessed:
Yes, we all know that transportation isn't "fair" in Lagos. Is she older than you are? Did you marry her because of her position, money? Did you impregnate her before being forced to marry her? Was it an "arrangee" marriage? So many dots are not connecting here.
Sorry, "fair" is a typographic error! Its clearly "Transportation Fare". Please can you first give advice before asking these questions?
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by coolsegun2002: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

Why must you people always come with this logic? And you're even saying 99%. SMH.

At my former place of work, i know some married people both male and female that sleep there and go home only on their off day.

Now in as much as this isn't how marriage should be because it will take away that love and affection, and make the couple see themselves as strangers. You saying is cheating is wrong please. Not every thing is cheating.

Now OP, you and your wife should contribute money and rent a house closer to her work place. And if it will be much far from your own work place, then let her be the only one staying there. Then you can visit like four or five times a week to keep the marriage fire burning.

Read the ops situation again.and analyze

Why are u saying...?? What has doctor gotta do with this issue... it doesn’t matter the proffession... how can u be living in lagos and working in lagos ... yet saying u can’t come home till Saturday... a newly wed... she’s sounds uninterested in her marriage...
A person that’s interested in her man and excited in her marriage won’t hide such condition if it was that important

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Shortyy(f): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Read the ops situation again.and analyze

Why are u saying...?? What has doctor gotta do with this issue... it doesn’t matter the proffession... how can u be living in lagos and working in lagos ... yet saying u can’t come home till Saturday... a newly wed... she’s sounds uninterested in her marriage...
A person that’s interested in her man and excited in her marriage won’t hide such condition if it was that important

I just gave example of some married people in my former place of work. And they all live in Abuja.

Go back and read my post. This time around, complete it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by bishopjoe02(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2020
askings:

I have told her but she still insisted

If u can afford it, why not tell her you will take care of the transport fare
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2020
askings:

She didn't tell me she spending a week until after wedding
You are a pussy
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by gasparpisciotta: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2020
Burgerlomo:
If you think what I am thinking please raise your hand.

Madt ooo grin
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by GeezBitz(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2020
askings:
Sir/Ma,
Please we just got married recently. She is a non teaching staff at unilag. she told me she would coming home only Saturday night. She said her reason is transportation fair.
I told her how would a lady stay out home for almost a week. And now she already away for a week now.

Please I need to hear your advice before I start taking drastic actions. Thanks
this matter should have been settled before the marriage, you guys should have agreed on it first.
now as its stands, it either you look for an apartment near her working place or shr resigns but the later shouldn't be the case because a working woman is a plus for a successful family.
it's not good for her to be away for a complete week like this, it is gonna affect the family in a long run.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
askings:
Sir/Ma,
Please we just got married recently. She is a non teaching staff at unilag. she told me she would coming home only Saturday night. She said her reason is transportation fair.
I told her how would a lady stay out home for almost a week. And now she already away for a week now.

why not get her another Job
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by gracechellar(f): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
askings:
Sir/Ma,

you too go and be staying with her in the staff quarters there... If she can't come then you go. marriage is all about sacrifice
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by MuscularDick(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

I just gave example of some married people in my former place of work. And they all live in Abuja.

Go back and read my post. This time around, complete it.
where in Abuja do you base? Apo or Gudu or Wumba.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by joinnow: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
askings:

Her reason is transportation fair
pay her transport fare bro.
get an envelop
label it sweet heart transportfare.
and put the complete transport fare inside
hand it to her.

case solved
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Prinnce1: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
This case shows that she married you and not the other way round
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by HomerTimpson: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mrscarter:

Try find out if she's really at where she's saying she's at.
Take it from there.
If was me newly married to my hubby I'd wanna be with him every day
before nko easy ain't goan take this typa sh!t
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by HomerTimpson: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

some of them will never grow up,the idea is good to me if you must to get married at your glory age and still chase the money together if we kno wat we're doing,since not all're rich

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by HomerTimpson: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
joinnow:
pay her transport fare bro. get an envelop label it sweet heart transportfare. and put the complete transport fare inside hand it to her.
case solved
finally someone is talking sense
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by karkinase(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Why do I have feeling OP's wife is older than him shocked

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by SPOLO(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Seriously this is confusing.

I don't even know what to say as am still single but how on earth did you married her without noticing this,

Shay na a week una meet and got married the following week?

Walahi am confused sha
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lol,,, was there no discussion/agreement about life after marriage before you two got married
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Mrscarter(f): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2020
HomerTimpson:
before nko easy ain't goan take this typa sh!t

Lol watchu mean
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by palsenator(m): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2020
askings:

She didn't tell me she spending a week until after wedding

You better be joking. You don't know your wife's routine before marriage? You don't know where she has been sleeping? Are you for real or just chasing clout? If what you wrote is true,I am afraid, you are both strangers and a whole lot is yet to be uncovered.

I pray you find the grace and understanding to survive this trying time.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by chatinent: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2020
askings:
She is senior porter at unilag
Even at that.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Robertgreene1(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
interesting...
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Robertgreene1(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2020
interesting...very interesting...
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by HomerTimpson: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol watchu mean
I meant mr ezzy cheesy carter the realest og since before instagram won't take sheet from nobody. Just a dry joke anyway

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Mrscarter(f): 2:57am On Nov 09, 2020
HomerTimpson:
I meant mr ezzy cheesy carter the realest og since before instagram won't take sheet from nobody. Just a dry joke anyway

Lol now I grabcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs / Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son / Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.