Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week (7563 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos / Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:15am On Nov 09, 2020
askings:
Sir/Ma,
Please we just got married recently. She is a non teaching staff at unilag. she told me she would coming home only Saturday night. She said her reason is transportation fair.
I told her how would a lady stay out home for almost a week. And now she already away for a week now.

Please I need to hear your advice before I start taking drastic actions. Thanks
na to find money and begin nak Toto outside anyhow , my woman now home in two weeks, I don book don't 3 girls already for area, and. Them sure die

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Michelle55: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Burgerlomo:
If you think what I am thinking please raise your hand.
Please what are you thinking? Let me in

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Michelle55: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
na to find money and begin nak Toto outside anyhow , my woman now home in two weeks, I don book don't 3 girls already for area, and. Them sure die
See ya life for outside.. Ordinary 2weeks you no fit hold body

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Burgerlomo: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Michelle55:

Please what are you thinking? Let me in

Are you hitting on me sugar pie?
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Michelle55: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Are you hitting on me sugar pie?
LOL.. Please tell me you're joking, can't someone ask an innocent question again? cheesy
Besides, I don't eat burger angry
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Burgerlomo: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Michelle55:

LOL.. Please tell me you're joking, can't someone ask an innocent question again? cheesy
Besides, I don't eat burger angry

I knew it, I can feel the good vibes damsel. grin
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Michelle55: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Burgerlomo:

I knew it, I can feel the good vibes damsel. grin
Don't start what you can't finish Mr burger sad
We're here to solve op's problem and not compound it with ours smiley
Just tell me what you're thinking before I raise my hand
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Michelle55:

Don't start what you can't finish Mr burger sad
We're here to solve op's problem and not compound it with ours smiley
Just tell me what you're thinking before I raise my hand

What I am thinking is that a pretty babe somewhere is having a strong feeling for Burgerlomo, true or false? Don't be shy grin
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Michelle55: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Burgerlomo:

What I am thinking is that a pretty babe somewhere is having a strong feeling for Burgerlomo, true or false? Don't be shy grin
It's not from me you'll learn how to bully somebody smiley Mr strong feelings

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Tonyspecial(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
askings:

She didn't tell me she spending a week until after wedding
endure
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Sixfeetbelle: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
blinking001:
[s]Stories like this only happens when you've been living within her frame throughout your courtship. You've been allowing that woman to call the shots in your relationship and now this is happening due to your weak ass.
You need to set things right by being a man.
Solutions
Get a pen and paper, make your calculations how much you think her transportation for a month would look like, if it's on the high side then you'll have to assist but ensure she pays the most from her own pocket.
Ensure you put it straight to her that if she doesnt work from home you were going to end the marriage. This will put her back into your frame.
If she's still indifferent about the whole thing then play the dread game with her. This will surely bring her to her senses. If it doesnt work get ready for a divorce. Always be willing to walk out from people who disrespect you and what you stand for.
Deep down you know your wife might already be cheating on you.
[/s]

Or instead of all these your devil's advice, why don't he move close to where she works so she can be returning home once her shift is over?
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Sixfeetbelle: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
majamajic:

Did u consider the man's job ?
Let her stop the job with immediate effect till u get her another comfortable work , unless she is the bread winner for now

Stop which job? In this economy of no job?

You're a joker.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Sixfeetbelle: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Read the ops situation again.and analyze

Why are u saying...?? What has doctor gotta do with this issue... it doesn’t matter the proffession... how can u be living in lagos and working in lagos ... yet saying u can’t come home till Saturday... a newly wed... she’s sounds uninterested in her marriage...
A person that’s interested in her man and excited in her marriage won’t hide such condition if it was that important

Her job is a hostel porter and when I was in school leaving in school hostels, our porters spent nights and days before taking a day or two off. I remember specifically the one that stayed on weekends from Friday afternoon to Monday morning. Some came everyday and some stayed the night depending on their work schedule.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by blinking001(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
[/s]

Or instead of all these your devil's advice, why don't he move close to where she works so she can be returning home once her shift is over?
He should rent an apartment closer to her workplace?Never.... must everything be about you lots? He's the man and he's got to make up his mind what's best for him, his wife can tag along or fucck out.. it's that simple.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Sixfeetbelle: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
blinking001:

He should rent an apartment closer to her workplace?Never.... must everything be about you lots? He's the man and he's got to make up his mind what's best for him, his wife can tag along or fucck out.. it's that simple.

And being married means the man always has to make a decision that favours him and his wife at the same time all the time. Otherwise he should remain single.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Burgerlomo: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Michelle55:

It's not from me you'll learn how to bully somebody smiley Mr strong feelings

My bad
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by coolsegun2002: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Her job is a hostel porter and when I was in school leaving in school hostels, our porters spent nights and days before taking a day or two off. I remember specifically the one that stayed on weekends from Friday afternoon to Monday morning. Some came everyday and some stayed the night depending on their work schedule.

lived in a hostel too, so I perfectly understand what u mean...no one works for 24hrs unless it is arranged .....it’s either day or night...our hostel porters rotate shift, if this person does day this week another will do it the coming week.... sometimes they help each other

.for a newly married women that is supposed to be excited by her man and marriage and spending time with him, saying she will only come home on Saturdays sounds funny..it’s sounds like it’s a must and that’s the only condition there is....it’s not like they live out of town.... the job is in lagos and they stay in lagos.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by blinking001(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And being married means the man always has to make a decision that favours him and his wife at the same time all the time. Otherwise he should remain single.
You can think whatever you like, whether the decision made is in her favour or not she has to tag along and if she cant then she has no business in getting married. Her submisiveness is non negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Michelle55: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Burgerlomo:

My bad
Night super man!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Burgerlomo: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Michelle55:

Night super man!

Sweet dreams sugar pie grin
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by HomerTimpson: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol now I grabcheesy
cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by akaahs(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
askings:

She didn't tell me she spending a week until after wedding
what were u discussing during d courtship ogah
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by Geeflow(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Burgerlomo:
If you think what I am thinking please raise your hand.
of a no crash person marriage o
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by efficiencie(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
...a lot of craz.y people get married nowadays...so sorry to say that but it's quite true!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Maybe you didn't discuss on her work issues during your courtship, you need to meet your elders in the church you were both joined together to call her to order, it's not proper for her to stay at home for that long days o as a newly wedded wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: / Share Love Quotes. / We Agreed To End A 3 Years Relationship Due To Religious Differences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.