Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

#EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety (26152 Views)

Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety / Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by HAccord: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2020
Eastlink:
IPOB miscreants making this an Igbo affair as usual. Igbos must not fall for this trash. When are you gonna add Kanu to the list of muderers. If Wike is implicated, how about Kanu whose utterance began the killings.

Kanu can never be exonerated. Next time, maybe when he’s incarcerated in prison, he’ll learn not to stoke ethnic tension with his utterances.

Shut your dirty drunk Ikwerre mouth, it is an Igbo affair. Wike killed Igbos after riding on their backs for political relevance and he will be made to pay in full. Now or in the hereafter. He will NOT escape his recompense. Running from one media house to another for damage control won't help him.

We will henceforth start treating you hopeless Ikwerre minorities the way hausas and yorubas treat you, since that's the only way to gain respect in Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by SaintBishop: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2020
what are the names of the 50 people that got killed? fake news from the deepest part of hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Okoroawusa: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2020
This is what we were asking for in Lekki. Names, pictures, videos,dead bodies of victims.

Despite all these evidence in Oyigbo no celebrity...no one has call out Wike.

All their eyes are in Lagos.

Na Sango go blind that una eyes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by poshestmina(f): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2020
In as much as I hate and never want to be associated with anything IPOB .the killings were unnecessary,too much and disheartening!!!!!!!!!!

I mean Oyinbo was and is still Rivers State ...with Rivers indigenes in there !

Wike is finally a Buhari puppet!.

Sacrificed souls for next Political ambitions .

Totally opposite of the Governor we had and loved!!!!

Its a shame .
I regret ever supporting that Manchi. angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Unik3030: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2020
Lajet:

I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but is it Nnamdi Kanu that orders Army to massacre innocent citizens? Bandits and Boko haram have been killing Army and police in the North so why their governors have not ordered the Army to massacre their people. since Wike falsely claimed that IPOB is a terrorist organization
if Nnamdi Kanu didn't order them to kill,will soldiers come?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Unik3030: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

You cant add Kanu to that list unless you can prove he did anything
what about d video where he ordered destruction of property n killing of soldiers,is that not enough prove?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by gidgiddy: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Unik3030:
what about d video where he ordered destruction of property n killing of soldiers,is that not enough prove?

The law is not interested in what you said, the law is interested in what you actually did

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by hammerDK: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2020
I AM STILL CONSIDERING HOW WIKE INTENDS TO GET AWAY WITH THIS.

CLEARLY, THE NUMBER MURDERED IS OVER A THOUSAND PEOPLE.

I WATCHED HIS INTERVIEW WITH DELE MOMODU AND HE LOOKED EVERY BIT AN EVIL MAN WITH HIS HITLER STYLE MUSTACHE.

I KNOW DEEP DOWN HE WILL BE MADE TO PAY DEARLY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Alhamade(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
We are living in a no manner country
And no civil right
No law
No freedom
Its a pity oooo

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by NairaLEARN: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Bad news everywhere

There are peoples brother and sister.. son and daughter and possible husband and wife.. with children

May God Heal the affected family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Like seriously?
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Loveurneighbour: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Hmm!! Another forged figure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by guy222: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Where is ffk and omokori abi na okoro be that him useless name, they will never condemn this but keep shouting lekki lekki,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by FuckOsuPigs: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Biafrawemove:
For the fact media says 50
I believe ,is greater than this
Wike have show his through color

Media did not say, a society said and the media reported it. Don't change the narrative.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Unik3030: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

The law is not interested in what you said, the law is interested in what you actually did
u must b joking,so if u threaten someone with death n d person dies after wards,are u saying nothing will happen to u?

the support for Nnamdi Kanu is making u people sound so unreasonable,so because u are trying to absorb Kanu of d blame u are talking rubbish.

I am very sure u label some buhari supporters zombie but u are not different from them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by tsagir(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2020
STOP THE COUNT !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Nazacent: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2020
The numbers are so fake, all even.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:
beware of dj switch

Beware of foolishness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by dust144(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
any evidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
This News is from the Sun Newspaper. Owned by APC Senator

No humanity. Everything is now politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Pictures of the littered corpses or I don't believe cool

May the dead rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Morayo001(f): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2020
If Nigerian army are so desperate for war,make dem go face Israel or Iraq naa,why killing ur own ppl��rip to the lost souls

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by chuksoyo21(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2020
The 50 killed and 80 injured can't be in oyigbo. I want to ask are the numbers there reflecting the number of persons killed in Afam Road, Umuebulu, Timber Road, Poultry Road, People's street, Ehi Road, Location Road, Obigbo Express junction, Obigbo Market Road, Mummy-B junction along old aba road, Kom-kom, Round-about, Palace Road?
The killing is unquantifiable.
God help us.
I keep asking, was it in only rivers and obgbo that these protests took place?
Why would woke supervise ethnic cleansing of the Igbo.
Another question is, who instructed that there should be a media back out while this Carnage was going on..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by marsman: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

The law is interested in what you say. It is called evidence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Elan83(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2020
I wholeheartedly commiserate with all those affected! meanwhile Trump will still win US election, haters can still go & die

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Eriokanmi: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Food for thought

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Beverlyjean(f): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2020
The Nigerian army has killed more of its citizens than defending them...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by iamdynamite(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2020
guy222:
Where is ffk and omokori abi na okoro be that him useless name, they will never condemn this but keep shouting lekki lekki,
I have been waiting for them to tweet about the rivers situation but alas!they have Ben quiet because he is a PDP guy...
This people don't mean well do this country at all, because he is a PDp guy whatever they do is right .....God is watching them all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by hammerDK: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2020
chuksoyo21:
The 50 killed and 80 injured can't be in oyigbo. I want to ask are the numbers there reflecting the number of persons killed in Afam Road, Umuebulu, Timber Road, Poultry Road, Afam Road, Ehi Road, Location Road, Obigbo Express junction, Obigbo Market Road, Mummy-B junction along old aba road, Kom-kom, Round-about, Palace Road?
The killing is unquantifiable.
God help us

I HAVE A FRIEND FROM THAT AREA, HE SAID THE KILLINGS WERE IN THEIR THOUSANDS.

THE ARMY WOULD JUST TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THEIR HOUSES AND TORTURE THEM TO DEATH, STILL CARRY THE BODY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / Atiku, Peter Obi Absent As Tribunal Delivers Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.