Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

#EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety (26157 Views)

Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety / Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by gidgiddy: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
SaintBishop:
what are the names of the 50 people that got killed? fake name news from the deepest part of hell,50 people got killed indeed.

Did you get the names of any if the 6 Soldiers and 4 Policemen that Wike alleged IPOB killed? But Im sure you believed that story
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by oluwaahmed: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

I repeat again, Igbo have no tribe in PH.

Etche, Ndoni, Ikwerre, Ekpeye, etc are from Edo State.

Calabari, Ijaw, Ogoni are not from Edo State but they have relationship with Edo.

Oyigbo is River State terriroty not Igbo. If you see any Igbo there, know they are migrants.

We all know how the Igbos falsely changed names of Rivers people towns, streets, names during the eastern region. God willing they were able to take their land back from invaders after the civil war.

Your home is Aba or Enugu, Anambra etc. You have no terrirtory in any part of the south south.

If they are from edo state, why do they speak igbo and answer igbo names?
Bros sorry for engaging you your IQ no reach.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by LGDON: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
oluwaahmed:

If they are from edo state, why do they speak igbo and answer igbo names?
Bros sorry for engaging you your IQ no reach.

They dont speak Igbo language.
Some of your names and culture might influenced them during eastern region. That doesnt mean they are Igbo, they have rejected it and i don't know how you want them to communicate it to you.

Significant of the so called Igbos in the east are even from Edo State. Onitcha, Oguta, Ohafia is an example

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by CashVessel(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
So what then is the truth? What part is a lie?
Say something about what you know the real thing is.

Lipscomb:
Lies lies lies lies useless blogger.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Rugaria: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

Rivers belongs to indigenous people in Rivers and i seriously doubt Igbo is among.

Goan say that in Obigbo, body go tell you..

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kettykin: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
Obasanjo nko...
is he not not still going strong?

Was OBJ not nearly a dead man during abacha's regime , he was on death row , do you know how many yorubas died because of june 12, is yoruba land not flooded killer herdsmen.

Same applies to Gowon and Danjuma whose states are on the verge of full scale colonization by fulani herdsmen
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by SaintBishop: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Did you get the names of any if the 6 Soldiers and 4 Policemen that Wike alleged IPOB killed? But Im sure you believed that story
Uncle where in my post did i tell you that i belive that Story?
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Unik3030: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

If you threaten someone with death and the person dies, if the only evidence the authorities have is the verbal threat you made, the case will be thrown out of court. Mere words alone is not evidence of having commited a crime
its Nnamdi Kanu now n u are changing d narrative,if it were to be a northerner that said that n Igbos got killed I know u won't say this

u are just an hypocrite
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Ibime(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sammyblaq:
According to the Chairman = Obigbo

The OP = Oyigbo.

Abi you no dey see or hear say it is OBIGBO and not OYIGBO.

OP take time.

Wike don Fvck up!

It is both. It got renamed after transfer from Old Imo State to Old Rivers State. If we go by bus conductors when I was on ground, they use Obigbo when calling passengers
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by bigfish3k: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

They dont speak Igbo language.
Some of your names and culture might influenced them during eastern region. That doesnt mean they are Igbo, they have rejected it and i don't know how you want them to communicate it to you.

Significant of the so called Igbos in the east are even from Edo State. Onitcha, Oguta, Ohafia is an example
Going by your narrative
Will it be right if I tell people that I am from Etche and my tribe is Benin and my name is Chinedu from a village called igboetche

Or my name is chibuike amaechi from umuigbo in Rivers state and my tribe is Benin

You people are just confusionists
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Ibime(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

I repeat again, Igbo have no tribe in PH.

Calabari, Ijaw, Ogoni are not from Edo State but they have relationship with Edo.

Oyigbo is River State terriroty not Igbo. If you see any Igbo there, know they are migrants.

We all know how the Igbos falsely changed names of Rivers people towns, streets, names during the eastern region. God willing they were able to take their land back from invaders after the civil war.

Your home is Aba or Enugu, Anambra etc. You have no terrirtory in any part of the south south.

It does not matter where a people originate from but how they choose to identify themselves. Most of our tribes in the South are not related by blood but by migration, shared language and culture.

If an Ikwerre man identifies as Igbo, you cannot force him to be Benin and vice-versa. It is not by blood but by self-identification.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kendrick9(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
kettykin:

Was OBJ not nearly a dead man during abacha's regime , he was on death row , do you know how many yorubas died because of june 12, is yoruba land not flooded killer herdsmen.

Same applies to Gowon and Danjuma whose states are on the verge of full scale colonization by fulani herdsmen
The Odi massacre happened in 1999...
That's the most brutal massacre orchestrated by the army since the civilian rule.
under the instruction of OBJ.
The man Oby is still active and looking strong several years after which was my point..
It seems many Nigetians don't know their history
I have no idea about the abacha stuff you're talking about.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by LGDON: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibime:

It does not matter where a people originate from but how they choose to identify themselves. Most of our tribes in the South are not related by blood but by migration, shared language and culture.

If an Ikwerre man identifies as Igbo, you cannot force him to be Benin and vice-versa. It is not by blood but by self-identification.

Lol.. but Ikwerre has rejected you Igbo and aligned with their ancestral root Edo State.

Didnt you listen to Wike interview yesterday

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by LGDON: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

Going by your narrative
Will it be right if I tell people that I am from Etche and my tribe is Benin and my name is Chinedu from a village called igboetche

Or my name is chibuike amaechi from umuigbo in Rivers state and my tribe is Benin

You people are just confusionists

Edo State is a heterogeneous society.

People speak Igbo in Edo State

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Sunsets: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
I do not think this is hate on Ndigbo. It is the barefaced stupidity of a foolish governor. He is one of the casualties of Peter Odili's government. From Odili to Wike, what have they done for Oyigbo? After Port Harcourt, another commercial hub in Rivers State is Oyigbo. Every ethnic group lives in Oyigbo but dilapidation doesn't discriminate. Residents of Oyigbo are all pure suffer heads. No electricity, no tangible state presence...why? These were some of the reasons why residents of Oyigbo wrongfully took laws into their hands, burning police stations and killing service men. But Oyigbo wasn't the only place where service men were killed. He comfortable tagged it IPOB. It happened in Lagos and other places. Why was Oyigbo singled out to be brutalised? Everybody knows what cowardly Nigerian soldiers do once they are deployed to retrieve arms. The innocent, surely, will pay for it. Remember Odi, Zaki Biam... Wike must be stupid not to know this. Whatever that happened in Oyigbo as a fallout of Wikes invitation, is on his head. I wish Nigerians can push this to ICC. Do not support evil; one day it might be your turn.
Pierocash:
Nothing may happen to wike because he is powerful before innocent Oyigbo people.

But one thing is certain, karma has no respect for position no matter how highly placed you think you are.

[s]Wike rode on the wings of the Igbo race to achieve his ambition, but suddenly realised how inconsequential their lives are to him. They hated Amaechi because of wike, they backed him to succeed just to spite Amaechi, even though we warned them that Wike is evil[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Ibime(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

Lol.. but Ikwerre has rejected you Igbo and aligned with their ancestral root Edo State.

Didnt you listen to Wike interview yesterday

I am not Igbo, I am Ijaw from Rivers State. Save your vituperations for tribal warriors. Most Ijaw would also like Ikwerre to claim Benin to remove Igbo claim on Rivers State, but as a democrat, it is Ikwerre people's choice as to their own self determination and no one else has a say in it except Ikwerre people.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kettykin: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
The Odi massacre happened in 1999...
That's the most brutal massacre orchestrated by the army since the civilian rule.
under the instruction of OBJ.
The man Oby is still active and looking strong several years after which was my point..
It seems many Nigetians don't know their history
I have no idea about the abacha stuff you're talking about.

The man that led the Odi Massacre as Army chief Victor Malu had his village ransacked and his uncle massacred byt the same military he used against Odi, this very well documented piece of history , please check zaki biam massacre , and up till today Fulani herdsmen has not allowed benue to live in peace .

it seems you think Karma is not real and is partial when dealing with Nigerians
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kendrick9(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
kettykin:

The man that led the Odi Massacre as Army chief Victor Malu had his village ransacked and his uncle massacred byt the same military he used against Odi, this very well documented piece of history , please check zaki biam massacre , and up till today Fulani herdsmen has not allowed benue to live in peace .

it seems you think Karma is not real and is partial when dealing with Nigerians
OBJ is the commander in chief.
he gave the greenlight..
Coz it involved crude oil which the Odi youths were protesting for.
stop excusing him from his crimes.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kettykin: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
OBJ is the commander in chief.
he gave the greenlight..
Coz it involved crude oil which the Odi youths were protesting for.
stop excusing him from his crimes.

The commander in chief gave order to restore law and order but the Army commander that executed the order killing innocent people ad raping innocent ladies paid for it as his place was invaded and his uncle included .

During the civil war, Murtala Mohammed and ibrahim Taiwo led a gruesome murder of young men in Asaba , Gowon was the head of state, but when Karma came to pay back , Murtala was murdered by the same soldiers he used to invade Asaba while Ibrahim Taiwo became a victim in the coup attempt to remove Gowon. Both men fell to the Bullets they used for Asaba people.
Karma is real
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba_massacre
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by gidgiddy: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Unik3030:
its Nnamdi Kanu now n u are changing d narrative,if it were to be a northerner that said that n Igbos got killed I know u won't say this

u are just an hypocrite

If Igbos are killed, I would be far more interested in knowing who killed them and why.

They said IPOB killed 6 armed Soldiers, 4 Policemen and snatched 50 AK47 rifles

Yet nobody has told what six Soldiers were doing with 50 AK47's, nobody knows the names of those killed, nobody has seen their bodies and no evidence whatsoever except the words of Wike

I laugh
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kendrick9(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
kettykin:

The commander in chief gave order to restore law and order but the Army commander that executed the order killing innocent people ad raping innocent ladies paid for it as his place was invaded and his uncle included
So what you're saying is Wike is absolved right?
just like buhari, sanwo olu..
I'm sorry but you dey yarn dust
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Sniper101(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
No pictures
No videos
No nothing

OP ...are you a learner cheesy

IPOB miscreants & IPOB sympathizers are already wailing n mãstúrbâting all over the thread grin

gidgiddy:

If Igbos are killed, I would be far more interested in knowing who killed them and why.

They said IPOB killed 6 armed Soldiers, 4 Policemen and snatched 50 AK47 rifles

Yet nobody has told what six Soldiers were doing with 50 AK47's, nobody knows the names of those killed, nobody has seen their bodies and no evidence whatsoever except the words of Wike

I laugh

The OP who created this thread
Has he given d 50names of those killed undecided
Or has he shown us the 50 bodies

Since you want to be logical
Let's be logical grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by drmuri(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lajet:

I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but is it Nnamdi Kanu that orders Army to massacre innocent citizens? Bandits and Boko haram have been killing Army and police in the North so why their governors have not ordered the Army to massacre their people. since Wike falsely claimed that IPOB is a terrorist organization
Kanu ordered his boys to kill the military and they followed his order.
He is as guilty as Wike ( if Wike is even guilty at all)
You don't kill soilders and not face the consequences. IPOB guys should not bite more than they can chew again

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kettykin: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
So what you're saying is Wike is absolved right?
just like buhari, sanwo olu..
I'm sorry but you dey yarn dust

Karma will pick its target , i am not Karma when the time comes Karma knows the major culprits, those whom Karma will kill by bullets it will kill , those whom Karma will ransack their villages and make them desolate and those whom karma will finish and bury their political career. just be patient
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by bigfish3k: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

Edo State is a heterogeneous society.

People speak Igbo in Edo State
The same with Rivers too.

My point is that anybody that bears igbo names with igbo looks, cultures, foods, intonations, same sounds of obi, Eze, igwe as traditional stool and have the same market days and mostly shares the prefix "umu" in most of the village names is an Igbo by tribe no matter where they find themselves which was caused by the political and artificial divisions by the Nigerian state

My side of Rivers State I have never heard anybody saying that he is not igbo, they can just at most remain indifferent.

The igbos in Edo state - the igbankes - their tribe is igbo

It doesn’t make sense bearing Emeka from umuoma in edo state and be claiming Benin as your tribe because you are not in the 5 eastern state that was created for political reasons
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kendrick9(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
kettykin:

Karma will pick its target , i am not Karma when the time comes Karma knows the major culprits, those whom Karma will kill by bullets it will kill , those whom Karma will ransack their villages and make them desolate and those whom karma will finish and bury their political career. just be patient
I'm just shocked you're making excuses for OBJ but condemning Wike and buhari...
It's hypocritical....
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Eastlink(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

[s]They dont speak Igbo language.

Significant of the so called Igbos in the east are even from Edo State. Onitcha, Oguta, Ohafia is an example[/s]
What is your business with Igbos Mr Man? The effort you dissipate on trying to divide brothers should be used to improve your finances. So Edo of 5 LGA can come father an ethnic group of over 40 million people? So between Benin and Igbos who came first? See face your tribe and stop disgracing yourself here. There’s more to life than nairaland.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kettykin: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
kendrick9:
I'm just shocked you're making excuses for OBJ but condemning Wike and buhari...
It's hypocritical....

Karma is not selective , go and check your history
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Sniper101(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

My point is that anybody that bears igbo names with igbo looks, cultures, foods, intonations, same sounds of obi, Eze, igwe as traditional stool and have the same market days and mostly shares the prefix "umu" in most of the village names is an Igbo by tribe no matter where they find themselves which was caused by the political and artificial divisions by the Nigerian state

Bro, this ur assertion is so wrong naa
Are you trying to tell us that the Transportation minister is from Igbo? Because he bears the name Chibuike??
Or that he's from Yoruba? Because he bears the name Rotimi??

You sef reason am naa

Ok, you're saying if I decide tomorrow to name my child Buhari, it automatically makes my child a Fulani undecided

bigfish3k:

My side of Rivers State I have never heard anybody saying that he is not igbo, they can just at most remain indifferent.

I'm from Rivers State cool

Please, what's the name of this "your side" you are talking about?

I'll like to know.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by TruthinAction: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
AwkaFinest:

All this things you guys are saying. You expect Wike to fold his hands and expect Ipob to destroy Rivers State?

Well done!

I didn't say so. I am against the rule of engagement. You can dehumanize people whom the court has not pronounced guilty. And you can't carry extra judicial killings against the Constitution of the country.

Innocent people were starved for days. Many were dehumanized and so many killed. Is this right. Why not arrest those who you think are guilty and send them to court.

They rehabilitate their own terrorist in the north but they kill ours down south.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Sniper101(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
gidgiddy:
I think it is very important for people to note that the place called Oyigbo was originally called Obigbo and used to be in the old Aba province. The people of Obigbo are ethnic Igbos. Some time in the 70's when Imo state was created, Obigbo was put in Imo state along with much of what we now call Abia state. It was not until 1976 that the military government conducted something called "boundary adjustment" which saw parts of Imo state such as Egbema, Etche and Obigbo added to Rivers state. When Obigbo was added to Rivers state, they changed the name to Oyigbo.

Let nobody get it twisted. Obigbo/Oyigbo has always been Igbo land

Obigbo (now Oyigbo) WAS Igbo land.
pay attention to the past tense used there
"WAS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Becomes Africa's Start-Up Capital, Ibadan Takes Nigeri's No 2 Spot / Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.