Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

#EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety (26126 Views)

Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety / Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Anago55: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I am a confirm igbo man. Nwa afo igbo amusili ike.

I am not a hypocrite. That is why I am different.
. Does this your lie make you happy now?

lol. I almost got pranked

you are well versed in Igbo lexicon. I admire that
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kratosemeritus(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
My concern is this; Do we have Igbos living seperately in Oyigbo, why are the other tribes not complaining and claiming there was a massacre? IPOB or no IPOB,this isn't a tribal affair and we shouldn't make it one. Igbos have been killed in their own state, why are the governors not held liable for those killings. We need extensive proof of this massacre, so those involve can pay for what they have done.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by AwkaFinest: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
ludd2018:

Please leave Nk out of this . No reason to take human lives like that when there is no war . This is the fall out endsars . Police men were killed every where including lagos and yoruba not only in Obigbo . Why singling out Igbos in Obigbo ?

Becoues Igbos under IPOB killed innocent people including northerners, police and the military. They even burnt properties of both federal and state government, also properties of peaceful Hausa traders doing business in Rivers state.

The case of Rivers is unique because the motive was clear even to the blind.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by elisho: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
am living in oyibo where did thay die pls tell me i no everywhere in oyibo u guys should stop this stupid art

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by JoeEeL(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Eastlink:
IPOB miscreants making this an Igbo affair as usual. Igbos must not fall for this trash. When are you gonna add Kanu to the list of muderers. If Wike is implicated, how about Kanu whose utterance began the killings.

Kanu can never be exonerated. Next time, maybe when he’s incarcerated in prison, he’ll learn not to stoke ethnic tension with his utterances.

Dont be stuupid. Kanu only reacted after protesters in the East had been shot. Either try to know the whole story or just keep shot, didinrin.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by sambrow(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
elisho:
am living in oyibo where did thay die pls tell me i no everywhere in oyibo u guys should stop this stupid art
you can lie, where are you in Obigbo?
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Sammyblaq(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
According to the Chairman = Obigbo

The OP = Oyigbo.

Abi you no dey see or hear say it is OBIGBO and not OYIGBO.

OP take time.

Wike don Fvck up!
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by elisho: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
sambrow:
you can lie, where are in Obigbo?
am living at shell location my family house is at school road oyibo
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by AwkaFinest: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sammyblaq:
According to the Chairman = Obigbo

The OP = Oyigbo.

Abi you no dey see or hear say it is OBIGBO and not OYIGBO.

OP take time.

Wike don Fvck up!

According to which chairman? Ipob chairman? The chairman of this IPOB society?
The chairman is already part of the problem for intentionally calling the LGA "Obigbo" instead of Oyigbo.

And you expect Wike to take clowns like this serious.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Sammyblaq(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
AwkaFinest:

According to which chairman? Ipob chairman? The chairman of this IPOB society?
The chairman is already part of the problem for not knowing the name of the LGA in the first place.
Use your head o.

It is Obigbo.

Awukwala efulefu...
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by AwkaFinest: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sammyblaq:

[s]Use your head o.

It is Obigbo.

Awukwala efulefu...[/s]

You dont even have a head to use. Clown!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Moferere: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
webm:

You can't even comprehend and you're calling people illiterates. Na hatred go kill you finally.
To you their lives don't matter, that's how we will wish away your miserable life one day here

Lollest, e pain am
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by AwkaFinest: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
kratosemeritus:
My concern is this; Do we have Igbos living seperately in Oyigbo, why are the other tribes not complaining and claiming there was a massacre? IPOB or no IPOB,this isn't a tribal affair and we shouldn't make it one. Igbos have been killed in their own state, why are the governors not held liable for those killings. We need extensive proof of this massacre, so those involve can pay for what they have done.

You should know that its IPOB miscreant media thats been pushing lies around about what happened in Oyigbo.
There are different ethnic nationalities living in Oyigbo including Hausas, yorubas, Efik/Ibibio, Edo and middle belt guys. Ask yourself why it's just the Igbos crying and wailing online?
Not even the indigenous Oyigbo people are wailing, but the Igbos from the SE. I can tell majority do not even reside in naija to know what is really happening, rather they just join their IPOB bandwagon to make noise here.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by TruthinAction: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
chrisxxx:

Why are Igbos and not IPOB or even indigenous Oyigbo being in pain than other Nigerians there?

I am neither Igbo nor IPOB. But truth must be told. Wike is an accomplice in the killings in Oyigbo.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by sambrow(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
idiot God punish you there.
Do you think you're talking to kids here?
You want to use pity and lies to deceive people on social media.
So the army went to people's houses and started shooting them at their homes?
You're a big fool I swear and if later on nothing happens to me as you cursed then I'll know you were a big foolish liar and I'll track you and hand you over to the relevant authorities and you'll have questions to answer
fool.
I don't say what I don't know or not sure of, I'll rather keep quiet. Learn to do same except you're an eyewitness. This is people's live. Soldiers go house to house in searching for IPOB and their missing riffles. Most young men were shot cus they bliv they must be IPOB. If you don't have fact, you shut you mouth. I should be defending the minitary, I am from a Minitary family, but I must say truth to power. So many innocents lives were lost, at least I know of my neighbor's colleagues shot dead my soldiers in their apartment in Obigbo.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by AwkaFinest: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
TruthinAction:

I am neither Igbo nor IPOB. But truth must be told. Wike is an accomplice in the killings in Oyigbo.

All this things you guys are saying. You expect Wike to fold his hands and allow Ipob to destroy Rivers State?

Well done!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by gidgiddy: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
I think it is very important for people to note that the place called Oyigbo was originally called Obigbo and used to be in the old Aba province. The people of Obigbo are ethnic Igbos. Some time in the 70's when Imo state was created, Obigbo was put in Imo state along with much of what we now call Abia state. It was not until 1976 that the military government conducted something called "boundary adjustment" which saw parts of Imo state such as Egbema, Etche and Obigbo added to Rivers state. When Obigbo was added to Rivers state, they changed the name to Oyigbo.

Let nobody get it twisted. Obigbo/Oyigbo has always been Igbo land

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Glorymax: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
tollyboy5:
this is very Bad! Nigeria army are disgrace to humanity. but im yet to see pictures and videos of the shooting and others.

so i wont believe completely , even the OP look like someone with ulterior motives already

For your information, Nigerian mainstream media houses do not report this incident. They're all compromised with the coloration that gov Wike termed it IPOB to unleash his wicked and evil act. Your waiting will be in vain but the pictures are on Twitter.
Nigerian politicians are evil but the citizens will have victory at last.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Pax101: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ayosman1:

Don't mind this brain washed shallow minded Igbos. U left ur useless good for nothing 5 south eastern States, and come to a different Region to cause unnecessary tensions, God bless Wike for the cleansing of all this idiots called Igbos.

Rivers is a South south state, the Igbos have no right whatsoever to come into the state and cause problem for the Rivers people. According to Yoruba's on NAIRALAND, " Mr developer" who cannot develop their small region of five state. Looking for who to drag into their useless Brafraud.

This one is in sifia pains.

Obigbo is Igbo land, there's nothing you can do about it.

Go Bleep yourself
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by kendrick9(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
kettykin:

Go and check the history of people who used the military to kill innocent civilians. They don't end up well
Obasanjo nko...
is he not not still going strong?
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Ade3131: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
tollyboy5:
this is very Bad! Nigeria army are disgrace to humanity. but im yet to see pictures and videos of the shooting and others.

so i wont believe completely , even the OP look like someone with ulterior motives already

The life video of the Lekki tollgate was claimed to be Photoshopped and pro government apologists say nobody stepped forward to ask for their missing sons/daughters.

Here you are again asking for videos when names of victims have been publicized and numbers of the dead has been given. I'm sure when you get the videos or pictures, you'll demand for autopsy on the dead to confirm they're dead.

All the best to Nigeria and our roforofo politics.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by cococandy(f): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
embarassed embarassed Is this real?
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by cdm4live: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Bigflamie:
What in God's name is this?

Why is media not reporting the genocide committed against Obigbo people.

I'm so bitter right now. Wike and the people that aided this genocide won't go unpunished.

Oyigbo and not Obigbo according to Rivers State map.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Christistruth00: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by oluwaahmed: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

I repeat there are no Igbo in River State except traders who migrated to do business.

The tribes you mentioned above are all from Edo State and they are indegenous people. Igbo live in the south east.

The decision Wike made was a unilateral decision by all ethnic nationalities in Rivers State to dettered Igbos from invading their ancestral land. Similar to what happened in the civil war, you have no land in River State. Except you are looking for trouble that would consume you.

We will defend all our territories in the Niger Delta against terrorists in the North, East and West.

Bros, breathe, relax and reread my post. If you are saying the calabari, okirika, ijaw, Ogoni are from Edo state, then what are they doing in Rivers state? They even have less of a claim to Rivers state than Igbo people. Are there, Rivers, seas or oceans in Edo state? So how did they migrate to Rivers state that is thousands of miles away from Edo state and leave the landed regions to settle in riverine areas. Bros fùck ur Edo theory. the riverine people of rivers have always been there and are not any descendants of Edo.
All the upland people are descendants of igbo. Thats why they answer igbo names and their traditional rulers bear igbo tiles like Eze & Igwe. That is why they also try so hard to erase their igbo names and cultures so that they can also partake of the Rivers wealth and continue to rule there. All over Rivers state, their town names are igbo names which they added an R to rivernise the names. R-umuokwuta(okwuta's children). R-umueme (eme's children) R-umuigbo (igbo children) R-umuokoro (children of okoro), Ikokwu(strong talk) IgboEtchie(ancient Igbos) Obigbo(igbo heartland or igbo house).
So my brother you cannot separate igbos from Rivers state. The only indegenous people of rivers state are the riverine.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by OgideAgu: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Very bad

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by LGDON: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Bros, breathe, relax and reread my post. If you are saying the calabari, okirika, ijaw, Ogoni are from Edo state, then what are they doing in Rivers state? They even have less of a claim to Rivers state than Igbo people. Are there, Rivers, seas or oceans in Edo state? So how did they migrate to Rivers state that is thousands of miles away from Edo state and leave the landed regions to settle in riverine areas. Bros fùck ur Edo theory. the riverine people of rivers have always been there and are not any descendants of Edo.
All the upland people are descendants of igbo. Thats why they answer igbo names and their traditional rulers bear igbo tiles like Eze & Igwe. That is why they also try so hard to erase their igbo names and cultures so that they can also partake of the Rivers wealth and continue to rule there. All over Rivers state, their town names are igbo names which they added an R to rivernise the names. R-umuokwuta(okwuta's children). R-umueme (eme's children) R-umuigbo (igbo children) R-umuokoro (children of okoro), Ikokwu(strong talk) IgboEtchie(ancient Igbos) Obigbo(igbo heartland or igbo house).
So my brother you cannot separate igbos from Rivers state. The only indegenous people of rivers state are the riverine.

I repeat again, Igbo have no tribe in PH.

Etche, Ndoni, Ikwerre, Ekpeye, etc are from Edo State.

Calabari, Ijaw, Ogoni are not from Edo State but they have relationship with Edo.

Oyigbo is River State terriroty not Igbo. If you see any Igbo there, know they are migrants.

We all know how the Igbos falsely changed names of Rivers people towns, streets, names during the eastern region. God willing they were able to take their land back from invaders after the civil war.

Your home is Aba or Enugu, Anambra etc. You have no terrirtory in any part of the south south.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by slowice(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
What happened in oyigbo is pure evil and those involved will face the consequences in time. We must continue to to condemn wickedness no matter who it was done to because injustice to one is injustice to all. We must let our leaders know that they can't eat their cake and ve it. We re also fully aware of the mode of operation of our military men, it happened in odi, Lekki, to zazaki's group and now oyigbo. For those doubting this post, history is there to teach you. Nigeria is eating her babies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Division In Atiku Campaign As Ekweremadu Stays Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.