Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

#EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety (26115 Views)

Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / 350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety / Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by ebenezer202l(f): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2020
sambrow:
Did you just say lies. Two of my neighbor's colleagues that couldn't go to work were shot inside their apartment by army and you sat in the comfort of house typing it's a lie. I pray what befell the innocents people of Obigbo befall.
they died?
So Army went to their homes and shot them?
So the NA went on a door to door search to kill abi?
I don't know why lies is embedded in you people's DNA.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Ibime(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Not commenting on the veracity of the claims, but this organisation seem wishy-washy based on the two-bob rip-off of the Statue of Liberty in their logo.

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Golan007: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
Because you're a blood sucker like him! Typical Aboki..

So Wike is Aboki?
grin
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by sambrow(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
you people started it first by beheading the dpo
No DPO was beheaded. It is true solider and police were killed by the hoodlums and nothing to justify that, but the police started it by killing at least two the protesters
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by TruthinAction: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2020
chrisxxx:

You are a Rivers man and u r believing a report given by an IPOB sympathizer?
Someone in his report has shown how biased he is?
Someone who has changed the name of a community that is not his to Obigbo instead of Oyigbo.
Bros does Wike have the power to deploy military?

Stop this politics. Wike invited them. He is the Chief security officer of the state. In the same way the soldiers that shot at Lekki said the Governor invited them. The federal government can only give a contrary order if the invitation is not in the interest of the nation.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Ayosman1: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Eastlink:
IPOB miscreants making this an Igbo affair as usual. Igbos must not fall for this trash. When are you gonna add Kanu to the list of muderers. If Wike is implicated, how about Kanu whose utterance began the killings.

Kanu can never be exonerated. Next time, maybe when he’s incarcerated in prison, he’ll learn not to stoke ethnic tension with his utterances.

Don't mind this brain washed shallow minded Igbos. U left ur useless good for nothing 5 south eastern States, and come to a different Region to cause unnecessary tensions, God bless Wike for the cleansing of all this idiots called Igbos.

Rivers is a South south state, the Igbos have no right whatsoever to come into the state and cause problem for the Rivers people. According to Yoruba's on NAIRALAND, " Mr developer" who cannot develop their small region of five state. Looking for who to drag into their useless Brafraud.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Biafrawemove: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
there are no igbos in Rivers State.
The Oyigbo people are of the Ikwere stock and they don't identify themselves as igbos.
Forget those names.
Would take you serious if you can say this in obigbo
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by gidgiddy: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Unik3030:
u must b joking,so if u threaten someone with death n d person dies after wards,are u saying nothing will happen to u?

the support for Nnamdi Kanu is making u people sound so unreasonable,so because u are trying to absorb Kanu of d blame u are talking rubbish.

I am very sure u label some buhari supporters zombie but u are not different from them

If you threaten someone with death and the person dies, if the only evidence the authorities have is the verbal threat you made, the case will be thrown out of court. Mere words alone is not evidence of having commited a crime
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by sambrow(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
they died?
So Army went to their homes and shot them?
So the NA went on a door to door search to kill abi?
I don't know why lies is embedded in you people's DNA.
Let God judge me if I lie, but if not before this year end you will experience same fate. It's not a curse. Mind you, I'm not igbo and not from Rivers State, I was only posted there, but I told you is what happened to my neighbour
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by pacespot(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Pierocash:
Nothing may happen to wike because he is powerful before innocent Oyigbo people.

But one thing is certain, karma has no respect for position no matter how highly placed you think you are.

Wike rode on the wings of the Igbo race to achieve his ambition, but suddenly realised how inconsequential their lives are to him. They hated Amaechi because of wike, they backed him to succeed just to spite Amaechi, even though we warned them that Wike is evil

Exactly, this is the only side of this obigbo massacre that makes me think it is just a fight between brothers given how igbos trooped out to get Wike elected. Even when the 24 hours curfew was still imposed, igbos were saying Wike was killing his own people, so that means they see him of one of them.

However, I've done my part as a humane human by lending my voice and bringing the massacre to the attention of the world, there was even a time I was threatening Wike on Twitter which led my tweet to be reported. Igbos sometimes are the architects of their own misfortunes. They let sentiments overcloud their reasonings. Wike had history of violence and bad leadership, but igbos did not see that as a warning sign, the same way they were foolishly supporting Donald Trump, the man with known history of racism and prejudice towards blacks.

Democrats like Biden and Hillary Clinton lent their voices to EndSARS movement but igbos still chose to support Trump who doesn't give a fvck about them.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by pacespot(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Pierocash:
Nothing may happen to wike because he is powerful before innocent Oyigbo people.

But one thing is certain, karma has no respect for position no matter how highly placed you think you are.

Wike rode on the wings of the Igbo race to achieve his ambition, but suddenly realised how inconsequential their lives are to him. They hated Amaechi because of wike, they backed him to succeed just to spite Amaechi, even though we warned them that Wike is evil

Exactly, this is the only side of this obigbo massacre that makes me think it is just a fight between brothers given how igbos trooped out to get Wike elected. Even when the 24 hours curfew was still imposed and their people were getting killed by the hour, igbos were still saying Wike was killing his own people, so that means they see him as one of them.

However, I've done my part as a sane human by lending my voice and bringing the massacre to the attention of the world, there was even a time I was threatening Wike on Twitter which led my tweet to be reported.

Igbos sometimes are the architects of their own misfortunes. They let sentiments becloud their reasonings. Wike had history of violence and bad leadership, but igbos did not see that as a warning sign, the same way they were foolishly supporting Donald Trump, the man with known history of racism and prejudice towards blacks.

Democrats like Biden and Hillary Clinton lent their voices to EndSARS movement but igbos still chose to support Trump who doesn't give a fvck about them.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by LGDON: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Rugaria:

The number of dead people must be far more than this. Wike has been a chronic igbo hater right from his days as the local government chairman ai Obiakpor. He claims he is from Benin and this seem to push him and certain ikwerres with his line of thinking to always try to purge Rivers State of any Igbo heritage. Like I said before, it's now time to push back! Igbos are indigenous to Rivers and nothing the likes of Wike says will change that. The Nigerian government handed Rivers State to pro federal Nigerian characters post war and all they have been doing ever since is to wage all sorts of evil wars against the Igbo population there.. This has to stop!

Rivers belongs to indigenous people in Rivers and i seriously doubt Igbo is among.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by oluwaahmed: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2020
The terrorist govt of Nigeria used wike to achieve their aim, but wike was too empty headed to understand. Eye witness reports had it that herdsmen initially attacked the obigbo people and when obigbo people reacted media claimed it was soldiers that were killed instead of herdsmen. Now is it that the herdsmen put on military regalia like it was said in lagos?
The military were going from house to house bringing out people and killing them, is that not terrorism?
They keep pushing the igbos to the wall, but when the igbos strike, they will remember all the injustices metted out on them by other tribes...
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Nwadiuto247: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Noerection:
Wike is not Mallam El-Rufai IPOB terrorists should take note

Ok so you are confirming that Wike is muderer.

There's a reward for muderers.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by LGDON: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:
I AM STILL CONSIDERING HOW WIKE INTENDS TO GET AWAY WITH THIS.

CLEARLY, THE NUMBER MURDERED IS OVER A THOUSAND PEOPLE.

I WATCHED HIS INTERVIEW WITH DELE MOMODU AND HE LOOKED EVERY BIT AN EVIL MAN WITH HIS HITLER STYLE MUSTACHE.

I KNOW DEEP DOWN HE WILL BE MADE TO PAY DEARLY.

Na today

People have been dying in River State, nothing will happen
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by oluwaahmed: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2020
LGDON:

Rivers belongs to indigenous people in Rivers and i seriously doubt Igbo is among.

The indigenous people of rivers are the riverine people consisting of kalabari, okirika, ijaw, etc.The tribes of the landed region are all igbo people or igbo immigrants. That is why they try so hard to claim they are not igbo people of the SE, but the real indigenes of Rivers know who they are.
Obigbo on the other hand was in Abia state until OBJ had a fall-out with orji uzo kalu, then he now moved obigbo to Rivers state because of the huge gas deposits there. Everyone in Rivers state know Obibo(now oyigbo) is outside the boundary of river state. Infact when you see goodbye from Rivers state, the next place is obigbo.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by webm: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:
50 - 80 people were killed and you succeed in mentioning 4 names.

“Their names are: 1. Pastor Igwe (slain husband of Mrs. Amara Igwe), 2. Queen Nwazuo (slain fiancée of Mr. Monday Bakor), 3. Okoro Peter and 4. Chinwendu O; they were shot at close range and killed instantly by soldiers on 24th October 2020 few meters away from Governor Wike’s convoy.

Why are you people like this? sad

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) and lazy journalism

You can't even comprehend and you're calling people illiterates. Na hatred go kill you finally.
To you their lives don't matter, that's how we will wish away your miserable life one day here
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by 24SEVEN: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:

I HAVE A FRIEND FROM THAT AREA, HE SAID THE KILLINGS WERE IN THEIR THOUSANDS.

THE ARMY WOULD JUST TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THEIR HOUSES AND TORTURE THEM TO DEATH, STILL CARRY THE BODY.

I go give you award for wailing. You be king of online ranting. You will surely be a noise making machine in real life Empty vessel, loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by sambrow(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:

THE ARMY WOULD JUST TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THEIR HOUSES AND TORTURE THEM TO DEATH, STILL CARRY THE BODY.
That's just the truth.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by ebenezer202l(f): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2020
[s]
sambrow:
Let God judge me if I lie, but if not before this year end you will experience same date. It's not a curse. Mind you, I'm not igbo and not from Rivers State, I was only posted there, but I told you is what happened to my neighbour
[/s] idiot God punish you there.
Do you think you're talking to kids here?
You want to use pity and lies to deceive people on social media.
So the army went to people's houses and started shooting them at their homes?
You're a big fool I swear and if later on nothing happens to me as you cursed then I'll know you were a big foolish liar and I'll track you and hand you over to the relevant authorities and you'll have questions to answer
fool.
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by Uchasa(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Even though I'm an Ikwerre man, I must say that Wike has bitten more than he can chew. No matter what those IPOB fools did, he shouldn't waste human lives like that..God would hold him and Stupid Mazi Nnamdi Cownu for all the deaths in Oyigbo.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by LGDON: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2020
oluwaahmed:

The indigenous people of rivers are the riverine people consisting of kalabari, okirika, ijaw, etc.The tribes of the landed region are all igbo people or igbo immigrants. That is why they try so hard to claim they are not igbo people of the SE, but the real indigenes of Rivers know who they are.
Obigbo on the other hand was in Abia state until OBJ had a fall-out with orji uzo kalu, then he now moved obigbo to Rivers state because of the huge gas deposits there. Everyone in Rivers state know Obibo(now oyigbo) is outside the boundary of river state. Infact when you see goodbye from Rivers state, the next place is obigbo.

I repeat there are no Igbo in River State except traders who migrated to do business.

The tribes you mentioned above are all from Edo State and they are indegenous people. Igbo live in the south east.

The decision Wike made was a unilateral decision by all ethnic nationalities in Rivers State to dettered Igbos from invading their ancestral land. Similar to what happened in the civil war, you have no land in River State. Except you are looking for trouble that would consume you.

We will defend all our territories in the Niger Delta against terrorists in the North, East and West.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by chuksoyo21(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:

I live in obigbo.my position is authoritative
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by chrisxxx(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2020
TruthinAction:

Stop this politics. Wike invited them. He is the Chief security officer of the state. In the same way the soldiers that shot at Lekki said the Governor invited them. The federal government can only give a contrary order if the invitation is not in the interest of the nation.
Why are Igbos and not IPOB or even indigenous Oyigbo being in pain than other Nigerians there?
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by AwkaFinest: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Lies lies lies lies useless blogger.

Ipob and their lies is very outstanding.

They think we are all fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by sammysneh(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2020
We have useless Arm forces, They are always ready to kill innocent civilians
One day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by AwkaFinest: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2020
24SEVEN:

I go give you award for wailing. You be king of online ranting. You will surely be a noise making machine in real life Empty vessel, loudest noise.

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by AwkaFinest: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Ibime:
Not commenting on the veracity of the claims, but this organisation seem wishy-washy based on the two-bob rip-off of the Statue of Liberty in their logo.

Ibime forget ipoo miscreants, they can do anything for sympathy.

Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by sambrow(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
ebenezer202l:
idiot God punish you there.
Do you think you're talking to kids here?
You want to use pity and lies to deceive people on social media.
So the army went to people's houses and started shooting them at their homes?
You're a big fool I swear and if later on nothing happens to me as you cursed then I'll know you were a big foolish liar and I'll track you and hand you over to the relevant authorities and you'll have questions to answer
fool.
See this nitwit. I have told you, what happened to Obigbo people will happen to you, mark my words. Innocents people lost their lives for nothing. You are a mad man for sure.
May Thunder fire your generation
Oponu
Oloribuku
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by ludd2018: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Uchasa:
Even though I'm an Ikwerre man, I must say that Wike has bitten more than he can chew. No matter what those IPOB fools did, he shouldn't waste human lives like that..God would hold him and Stupid Mazi Nnamdi Cownu for all the deaths in Oyigbo.

Please leave Nk out of this . No reason to take human lives like that when there is no war . This is the fall out endsars . Police men were killed every where including lagos and yoruba not only in Obigbo . Why singling out Igbos in Obigbo ?
Re: #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety by prodev981: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Im in Rivers State and I doubt the authenticity of this news.
Clearly Its a FAKE NEWS aimed at tarnishing the image of the Governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu / President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.