Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife (2971 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Uyoukowise: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2020
OK MY PEOPLE GOOD MORNING, LET SAY YOUR WIFE CALL YOU ONE DAY AND TELL YOU, DEAR AM SORRY HAVE SIN AGAIN YOU,I HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FRIEND, PLS FORGIVE ME.
WILL YOU FORGIVE THAT YOUR WIFE?

NOTE: YOUR BEST FRIEND THAT HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE WILL YOU FORGIVE HIM?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Julibet: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmmm.. I don't think this will ever happen to me but let's say it does. I'll forgive her. I'll stay if there are children but I don't think I can ever touch her again. We'll just be roommates. But if there are no children, find your way.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Hollysaint: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Offpoint1: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Yes, then I'll go for a DNA test.

Humans are bound to flaw, I've never and will never expect perfection from any human and I don't expect anyone to do same from me.

I've learned to forgive whatever atrocities committed against me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Uzomacharles: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Never
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by blinking001(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
I know its gonna be difficult but you just have to take the long walk. End that marriage and move on with your life. This is the highest form of betrayal.
You may think forgiving that woman is the right thing to do but no it isn't. For own mental stability you've got to let her go. Humans behaving like lower animals.

Never forgive that woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2020
As long as Jesus died for our sins, there's no sin that can't be forgiven.Men should learn to forgive their cheating partners same way women forgive them when they cheat.Shalom

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Uyoukowise: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Never
WHY WILL YOU NOT FORGIVE?REMEMBER SHE CONFESSE
PROVERB 28:13
HE WHO COVER HIS SIN WILL NOT PROSPER, BUT WHO EVER CONFESSES AND FORSAKES THEM WILL HAVE MERCY

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Uzomacharles: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Uyoukowise:

WHY WILL YOU NOT FORGIVE?REMEMBER SHE CONFESSE
PROVERB 28:13
HE WHO COVER HIS SIN WILL NOT PROSPER, BUT WHO EVER CONFESSES AND FORSAKES THEM WILL HAVE MERCY
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Uyoukowise: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
As long as Jesus died for our sins, there's no sin that can't be forgiven.
SO WILL YOU FORGIVE BOTH OF THEM?
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Uyoukowise:
SO WILL YOU FORGIVE BOTH OF THEM?
not my portion
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Uyoukowise: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
not my portion
SORRY, CAN BOTH OF THEM BE FORGIVEN?
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Golden Rule: Don't accept a cheating wife back especially one who has been sleeping with your friend behind your back. E get reason.

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Uyoukowise: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2020
PLS MORE OPINION
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Dreyton36: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Them Don fvck this one wife grin grin

Fvck he own too

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Uyoukowise:
OK MY PEOPLE GOOD MORNING, LET SAY YOUR WIFE CALL YOU ONE DAY AND TELL YOU, DEAR AM SORRY HAVE SIN AGAIN YOU,I HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FRIEND, PLS FORGIVE ME.

thats btw u and ur cheating wife n friend why u dey ask us
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
As long as Jesus died for our sins, there's no sin that can't be forgiven.Men should learn to forgive their cheating partners same way women forgive them when they cheat.Shalom
i will b willing to forgive as long as shes willing to forgive me also cause i will b doing my own
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by SILENTandSMART2: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2020
My wife cannot do dat, that's the truth because she for don know who i am cool

So no need to talk about anything,

God shouldn't allow us jam such girl,
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sure, why not.
These days, I always and easily forgive even though I never forget but if it were a few years back, both of their ghosts would attend my murder trial that's for sure. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Officialgarri: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
My dear, I will forgive them but I will also arrange a meeting for them with God. grin It is now left to God to forgive them in heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
bro over hoes
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Godada(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
My dear, I will forgive them but I will also arrange a meeting for them with God. grin It is now left to God to forgive them in heaven grin

Yeah. God forgives, I don't.

Schedule an appointment for them with their maker. Let them sort themselves out
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by vvvbobby205(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
azawuoba:
bro over hoes

Wife bro, not a girl friend, wife.
When u grow up, you'll know wife over bro... wink

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by BigDawsNet: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes!!

But they well both walkout of my life without looking back...
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
vvvbobby205:

Wife bro, not a girl friend, wife.
When u grow up, you'll know wife over bro... wink

well, let's start from here ,. this is a faceless forum so for you to even assume you might be older than me amuse me a lot

you don't even know if I have a wife or have had more than a wife before

all these only shows you are a slowpoke and don't warrant my attention

TOPIC:. if she can cheat on you, either wife or grandwife, dump her

I mean who on earth keeps a wife that cheat with my best friend ??

so Mr grown up get ur facts right, everyone is entitled to his opinion

fxck off my mention and get a life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Adetunjiidris(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Uyoukowise:

Since she ask for forgiveness I will but can't ever forget
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
My wife cannot do dat, that's the truth because she for don know who i am cool

So no need to talk about anything,

God shouldn't allow us jam such girl,

Wives of Presidents and Army Generals dey cheat on them, e come be you. grin

I heard(unverified) that Ojukwu in his prime years once visited a King and slept with his wife right there at the palace. The poor King carry kolanut dey bring for Ojukwu, come see am on top his wife. grin

Oga, never say never.
Las las you either give her divorce or you rot in jail for murder if you kill am, you can't do any other shiit my good man. grin
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by SILENTandSMART2: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
J111333:
Wives of Presidents and Army Generals dey cheat on them, e come be you. grin

I once heard(unverified) that Ojukwu in his prime years once visited a King and slept with his wife right there at the palace. The poor King carry kolanut dey bring for Ojukwu, come see am on top his wife. grin

Oga, never say never.
Las las you either give her divorce or you rot in jail for murder if you kill am, you can't do any other shiit my good man. grin

Aswear you're right grin

Some biiiiich ain't loyal at all wink
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by samuelpeters(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
For her to confess means something is wrong somewhere. Either someone caught her and threatens to tell or any other reason that could work against her.
In all, i will forgive her but will never reconcile. Cheating is the highest form of disrespect to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by emkz: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
I will forgive my friend. I will forgive my soon-to be ex-wife.

If your question is about continuing the friendship and the marriage, my answer is NO.
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by LordIsaac(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's just to pray never to be such and never to encounter such. But as someone rightly says, only God is perfect. Infidelity is just one of the sins of mortals and a true christian must forgive as Christ forgives us all our unrighteousness. Note, the unforgiven cannot see God; hence The Lord's Prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Honestly Date A Guy Who eat Chicken With His Bare Hand? / My Aunty With 3 Kids Just Got Married! / Young Ladies, Why Bringing In An Unwanted Babies To This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.