Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife (2986 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by arinzos(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Never!
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by vvvbobby205(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
azawuoba:

well, let's start from here ,. this is a faceless forum so for you to even assume you might be older than me amuse me a lot

you don't even know if I have a wife or have had more than a wife before

all these only shows you are a slowpoke and don't warrant my attention

TOPIC:. if she can cheat on you, either wife or grandwife, dump her

I mean who on earth keeps a wife that cheat with my best friend ??

so Mr grown up get ur facts right, everyone is entitled to his opinion

fxck off my mention and get a life

That was well articulated I must say, but lacks substance and too shallow. Its your opinion but many can be misled by your insensitivity.

I can imagine how long it took you to compose that just to fireback.

If my comment makes no sense to you now, I can understand. Note it somewhere, trust me, u'll need it someday.

I say again, a wife over a bro, you'll understand better when you grow up.

Peace wink
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by HomerTimpson: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
azawuoba:
bro over hoes
LOL brocode 101 grin
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Leoleo1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Quite sensible.
Offpoint1:
Yes, then I'll go for a DNA test.

Humans are bound to flaw, I've never and will never expect perfection from any human and I don't expect anyone to do same from me.

I've learned to forgive whatever atrocities committed against me.
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by jimmychang: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
As long as Jesus died for our sins, there's no sin that can't be forgiven.Men should learn to forgive their cheating partners same way women forgive them when they cheat.Shalom

Shalom grin grin grin.....mouth like Buhari grin
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by jimmychang: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Uyoukowise:

WHY WILL YOU NOT FORGIVE?REMEMBER SHE CONFESSE
PROVERB 28:13
HE WHO COVER HIS SIN WILL NOT PROSPER, BUT WHO EVER CONFESSES AND FORSAKES THEM WILL HAVE MERCY

Forgiveness is different from taking her back na...Forgive and move on grin grin
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oooo deep

It's easier to forgive a friend than forgiving a wife. To me (if not most men), the wife go dey look like sh**t angry

But one can still forgive & go separate ways,,, just to avoid tautology cool
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by jimmychang: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
It depends on you ...in my own opinion I will pack my bags and go clear my head .... re-evaluate where we went wrong then move on..... later I make my move..

Divorce her asap
Re: Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uyoukowise:
OK MY PEOPLE GOOD MORNING, LET SAY YOUR WIFE CALL YOU ONE DAY AND TELL YOU, DEAR AM SORRY HAVE SIN AGAIN YOU,I HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FRIEND, PLS FORGIVE ME.
WILL YOU FORGIVE THAT YOUR WIFE?

NOTE: YOUR BEST FRIEND THAT HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE WILL YOU FORGIVE HIM?
Dis Ur Topic Is Suicidal, Anoda Pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You’re Planning On Getting Married Check This Out. / How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over / How To Act Around Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.