Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

#EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account (47502 Views)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by specialmati(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:
After the investigation if you have nothing to hide then your account will be unfrozen...

Just chill...
if the army shot at idiots like you I wouldn't complain.what investigation are you talking about is she the one that sent the army to shoot at people.abi na she be government that groom the touts that destroyed properties.leaving people to investigate and chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by mobi99(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

They are the sons and daughters of the useless leaders we have. Sincerely, with the way they are clamouring that people be shot, it won't be wrong to start lynching political leaders family too wherever they are found
this is our country they will have to run away from this country for us... we have had enough of their intimidation

#youthsriseforjustice
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by mobi99(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2020
specialmati:
if the army shot at idiots like you I wouldn't complain.what investigation are you talking about is she the one that sent the army to shoot at people.abi na she be government that groom the touts that destroyed properties.leaving people to investigate and chasing shadows
leave the useless guy, brain de pain am
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by BigBashiru: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2020
punisha:
I love her "nothing can dampen my spirit attitude."

Whomever is advising FG is only making matter's worse for the government. They have the option of calling these people and listening to what they have to offer, and redeeming their image (which can never be redeemed) but instead u make them living legends

Power is transient and and the celebration will be greater than the death of Abacha when it happens this time. They should be worried about who the next president will be. It isn't their shot to call anymore.

People like Rinu are willing to die for a cause she believes in.

Trumps impending electoral defeat truly shows power is transient...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by themaestro08(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Nazgul:
grin

What is funny?

The government is violating it's citizens right and you think its funny
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by lymelyte(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:
These politicians are afraid of the imminent tsunami that would soon befall them, can't you see? That's why they're using every tool to frustrate our youths but kole weeerk! This day and age, there over one million and one ways through which one could get funded without going through the CBN or any commercial banks. These people think they're wise. The majority of them are a relic of a lost age.
well said
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by favor914: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2020
mobi99:
research has it that it is mainly those maloo from North's and those judas that is been paid to counter and bring disunity among sane youths... but too late for them, now we know there game plan, divide and rule... thank God youths now understand that it was humanity first before tribe and religion...

#justicenaijayouths
# endbadgovernance
Dundee Youths, 1st Stop cultism amongst the so called (Z)ero generation?
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Cuntface: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:
After the investigation if you have nothing to hide then your account will be unfrozen...

Just chill...

Are you not a slowpoke like this?
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by berbs: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2020
oguns222:
Everyone of you on nairaland that support the government for freezing the accounts of peaceful protesters, you are useful idiots. I pray for you today that the wickedness and intentional evil you promote will be your ruin. Amen.

It doesn't work like that boo. Action works than this curse we see flying up and down. If we organize 1Million youths stomp the yard, they'll understand that their game is over in this country. If you like curse from now till a new era. Shit won't work.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Nadio2019: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2020
#ENDSARS organizers need to understand more about what they protest against. Three regions - north, east and west formed Nigeria in 1960.
After the creation of the 36 states +Abuja, the southern regions became quasi new colonies of the northern regions.

#ENDSARS protest organizers seem to see Nigeria as a country formed by 19 states + Abuja in the north and 17 states in the two southern regions that formed Nigeria with the northern region in 1960.

The police and army on roadblocks were deployed to guard the rigged and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators.

Protest must be to restructure Nigeria politically or End Nigeria with a referendum.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by oba1000(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...

You're stupid
Meaning govt is right...abi?

mumu

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by chyket(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2020
If the government wants peace,trust and reconciliation,this move surely not a route to it !

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Asour: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...

Shouldn't an investigation be done before the account is frozen and/or she is arrested? Thought that's how the law works. Not arresting her but freezing her account seems highhanded. She committed the purported crime not her account. Right?

Even EFcc suspects don't just suffer frozen accounts. They are arrested for investigation.

Anyway I don't know the lady but we all should be careful about supporting government's unclear actions. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by waleadeagb(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Hello Friend,

We all are together in this fight against this useless, corrupt and insensitive government. I believe you are youth and aspiring for a brighter future for yourself and your children or unborn ones. It's our fight and not them in quote. We are together and wouldn't relent now. This is just a phase, a drag, a shift and what comes next will be a disaster for the ungodly, corrupt and venomous government we are pitching with. We the youth are the lights that would shine and brightening, sweep this darkness kingdom created by all these ugly vampires call Politicians, rulers etc....We are strong and we would fight to the last for a better future for me and for my children. You can't kill us all but to your shame, killing me for a just cause of bettering my society, my country Nigeria is an HONOUR well deserved. Whom among these vampires, harlots, Caliban, jagabans of bandits can lay down his life for the betterment of Nigeria, whom among these smelling, rotten and expired politicians can take the bull by the horn and look inward and take a reverse from their evil ways of corruption and join the movement for a better and saner Nigeria. None... None...cos corruption is enmeshed in their DNA..... #IstandforabetterNigeria

punisha:
I love her "nothing can dampen my spirit attitude."

Whomever is advising FG is only making matter's worse for the government. They have the option of calling these people and listening to what they have to offer, and redeeming their image (which can never be redeemed) but instead u make them living legends

Power is transient and and the celebration will be greater than the death of Abacha when it happens this time. They should be worried about who the next president will be. It isn't their shot to call anymore.

People like Rinu are willing to die for a cause she believes in.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by favor914: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2020
BigBashiru:

Trumps impending electoral defeat truly shows power is transient...
Why go too far, pdp’s downfall in 2015 should have thought you that? Please where is Victor Ogbulafor that said pdp will Rule Nigeria for 70 years?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by AroleOduduwa2: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Ok

Renu confidence starts and ends on Twitter where the mob can give her power.

Without the mob she is nothing, she will crumble and fall

It’s like your brain was on sleep mode when you typed this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Dangrace01: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2020
favor914:
She will first produce the permission from the police giving that internet organization Endsars the permit to protest, then secondly, she will tell the court which members of Endsars, perpetrated the looting & mayhem in Lagos State

You don't need a permit to protest it's your fundamental human right

From all indication the protest was peaceful until the government themselves caused mayhem

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Edeyoung: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Etinosa12345:
This govt is very useless... They have not freeze any politician account ooo but will freeze an innocent protester account all because they want a better Nigeria

What's more useless are the buharist and bmc like helinues and tecm0 that keep on supporting the trampling of their rights to protests

Craze full d country broda man

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Nadio2019: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...

If you are not from northern Nigeria, when Fulani sack your hometown and take it over, your head go clear.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Sirdan247(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2020
[You are brain dead. Stupid foool. May what you wish for come upon you and may evil not depart from your home and house holdquote author=thebosstrevor1 post=95778764]Ok

Without the mob she is nothing, she will crumble and fall[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by favor914: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2020
waleadeagb:
Hello Friend,

We all are together in this fight against this useless, corrupt and insensitive government. I believe you are youth and aspiring for a brighter future for yourself and your children or unborn ones. It's our fight and not them in quote. We are together and wouldn't relent now. This is just a phase, a drag, a shift and what comes next will be a disaster for the ungodly, corrupt and venomous government we are pitching with. We the youth are the lights that would shine and brightening, sweep this darkness kingdom created by all these ugly vampires call Politicians, rulers etc....We are strong and we would fight to the last for a better future for me and for my children. You can't kill us all but to your shame, killing me for a just cause of bettering my society, my country Nigeria is an HONOUR well deserved. Whom among these vampires, harlots, Caliban, jagabans of bandits can lay down his life for the betterment of Nigeria, whom among these smelling, rotten and expired politicians can take the bull by the horn and look inward and take a reverse from their evil ways of corruption and join the movement for a better and saner Nigeria. None... None...cos corruption is enmeshed in their DNA..... #IstandforabetterNigeria

Oh Ye of simple minds, when Jagaban was fighting General Sani Abacha 1994-1999, where were you? @ home with mummy drinking pap, & watching tales by moonlight? You & your fellow Endsars miscreant will die for nothing, your neighbors will sympathize with your parents, what a waste of life.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Naijaarchive(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2020
This government just aren't treating the main issue.... Chasing shadows as usual...
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by mobi99(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2020
favor914:
Dundee Youths, 1st Stop cultism amongst the so called (Z)ero generation?
the so called cultism started during there time... monster's they made

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Foolishbuhari: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...

Just see yourself... Are you proud of yourself? If she doesn't have anything to hide you just mumu anyhow.

How many boko haram sponsors have had their accounts frozen? How many corrupt politicians have had their accounts frozen? Your minister of information embezzled 250 million currently being investigated and used 23 million naira for local flights within a 3 month period. Had his account being frozen?

Are you intentionally being stupid or its a generational thing?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by favor914: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2020
Dangrace01:

You don't need a permit to protest it's your fundamental human right

From all indication the protest was peaceful until the government themselves caused mayhem
You are reiterating my point, She will explain that to the Judge, I know the protest was peaceful, she will tell that to Lagos State.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by oguns222: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2020
emperor863:

It is you that is a compound fool. For you to be ignorant that an order of a competent court was obtained before the freeze indicates that you are one of the frustrated fools who inhabit Nairaland.

Do you even understand what court orders are? Do you know that the CBN would have convinced the court that the freezing of the accounts is of essence? You should learn to respect constituted authorities like the courts.

Yeah, a court order given by a northern Muslim from a religion that opposes human right and freedom of speech. A judge from a region and religion that sees Buhari as an Islamic leader that must not be challenged.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Foolishbuhari: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Ok

Without the mob she is nothing, she will crumble and fall

Go crumble and fall am na ozuo

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by favor914: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2020
mobi99:
the so called cultism started during there time... monster's they made
And when the youths time comes to also run the Government, they will be like, & probably worse than their parents? You reiterate my point, a bad tree never yields good fruits.
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by capitalzero: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2020
oguns222:
Everyone of you on nairaland that support the government for freezing the accounts of peaceful protesters, you are useful idiots. I pray for you today that the wickedness and intentional evil you promote will be your ruin. Amen.
I think they are useless idiots.
I pity them because table will always turn
Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by Sanchez01: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...
WHAT INVESTIGATION, EXACTLY?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by gwinaB(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just chill...

How does freezing an account aid investigation in this situation?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account by favor914: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
oguns222:

Yeah, a court order given by a northern Muslim from a religion that opposes human right and freedom of speech. A judge from a region and religion that sees Buhari as an Islamic leader that must not be challenged.
Religious & Tribal Bigot, you are worse that the people you are complaining about, See the rubbish you are spitting?, opportunity makes a thief, Jehovah knows why he doesn’t give people like you power, you will be a 100x worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL / Obaseki Formally Joins PDP / Abike Dabiri Asks Arisetv Boss To Call His Staff To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.