Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (82673 Views)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by tot(f): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wow wow, congrats President Biden.

Trump must be shedding hot tears right now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BIGGESThead6: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
millionboi2:
I'm an Igbo,I prefer Democrat to Republican.

I support biden

God bless you. You are a patriot.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Obrigardo: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
Bidden

You haven't taken a photo in your life so you can't tell how camera angles work but this one is gold.
I dont need to draw a direction from the eyes to her vjay tongue grin

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by JoeEeL(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Especially that Righteousness666 guy angry

As in enh, na because of that cow sef I no mind say Biden win. Normally the election been no consine me.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BruncleZuma: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
anastasius:

Is it 284 million or what? Please I don't understand the 270 or the units

The Electoral College of the United States refers to the group of presidential electors required by the Constitution to form every four years for the sole purpose of electing the president and vice president.

There are currently 538 electors in the Electoral College, and an absolute majority of electoral votes—270 or more—is required for the college to elect the president and vice president. If no candidate achieves an absolute majority, a contingent election is held whereby the U.S. Congress is required to elect the president and vice president.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by DarkWritings: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lolz.. Of course he has to. grin
Only the spiritual enlightened will understand.

Trump has to go, he has said lots of stupid things with his mouth.

And I hope he won't do more stupid things before he finally leaves that will backfire on the American people.

He's such a disaster waiting to happen, kick him out!!
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BestMan001: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats Biden, we saw it coming..
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by emoney09: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
This life no balance.Trump is the winner of the elections.It was bloody hell rigged.Thats why they waited till Saturday to announce the results!They were burning Republican ballot boxes and bringing in unregistered voters to vote! It's what happens when a woman wants to take u down!I guess (hell)hath no fury like a woman scorned.We all know Mrs Clinton and Nancy Pelosi,the two Jezebels are behind this! Biden is just a puppet .the real president controlling Biden is madam Hillary who hates Trump so damn much since 2016 cos he took the white house win from her!
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by TAYO124: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations ! America for all nations ! That's the God's plan for establishing that great nation.

Baba Joe,you need to quickly settle down as there are lots of repairs to be carried out; lot of jobs to be done.

America to the world ! No more hates !

U S A ! U S A !! U S A !!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
persius555:

You made a salient point. He never had a previous political career but enjoyed the benevolence of the American people. He wasn't elected by popular vote but the electoral college vote.

What did he give in return? Abuse, disrespect for all. He made a mockery of the white house. He made the prestigious office of the United States look like it was designed for charlatans.

The last four years, I saw an America I never knew existed. An America was was totally unfriendly to the rest of the world. He made all American allies look like fools. The clown was unapologetic about his conducts. He saw himself as the Pontius pilate.
His conduct was a shame to all including his fellow republicans.

I trust Americans will choose carefully next time they choose their president

He is an accidental president

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nadio2019: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Support for trump in Nigeria had nothing to do with Christianity.

It was all about eye service for secessionist's , who happen to be the most degenerate leftist types in my view.

Yeah bidden is a burden on moral sensibilities.

A most degenerate group in northern Nigeria adopted Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram emerged and says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

That sparked off secessionist groups from the south of Nigeria.

Who took secular state Nigeria to OIC?

Get more sense, biko.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biden is a puppet controlled by Madam Clinton and Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by flamingREED(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

Biden is a catholic and more christian than trump, or you want to say trump is God himself?

You can't use Catholic and Christian like that in a sentence.
Unless you don't know that being unchrist like is not being Christian.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ajimotoke(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
In Orubebe's voice, we won't take this, Trump we are going to Supreme court grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:

I am in awe of their gross gullibility

Keep in mind that there was nothing worng with Christians voting mostly for trump. (mostly white christians, minority christians were split.)

In politics , you have to vote for the candidate you have, not the one you don't have.

In a way, Turmp came to power because people who should have voted for hilary thought she was not 'pure enough'.

Also, Chrisitans saw two bad candiates in 2016. They had two options....vote for the lesser devil and get some aims achieved or stay at home and do holy holy and get nothing done.

In 1964, black Americans voted for a man who used the N word freely, and was amoral. His opponent was actually anti-racist in his life. Yet blacks voted for the N-word man because he had an actual programme for civil rights. , WHILE THE other guy was busy doing 'states rights'.

The tragedy of the Trump regime and christian support for it is that it went from being about simle poltical agenda to 'Trump is a super hero'. Whatever you do, never ever label a poltician a super hero. They cannot save you.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by abdullahi45: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:
THE MINUTE TRUMP OPPOSE OKONJO IWEALA VICTORY IN AN ELECTION, I KNEW HE WAS GONE.

NOBODY OPPOSE GOD CHILDREN AND REMAIN STANDING.

U WILL GO DOWN.

CLEAR NOW, OKONJO IWEALA IS WORLD BANK DG.

But Ipob can't stop supporting him. They renounced their own to support Trump who has no idea of their existence. What a clowny set of people...
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by humilitypays(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Let's watch and see. God keep us alive to also witness the end of Biden grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by TAYO124: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Emmani360:

This election made it clear to me that most "Christians" have a very shallow understanding of the world Christian. Being against abortion and LGBT was the only criteria for declaring Trump the messiah. I even saw one on this platform claiming God showed him things about trump and trump losing this election will be the beginning of the end. People will just be spewing rubbish in the name of religion. They didn't see all other trump policies that were anti-christ.
You people should focus on Buhari our local messiah that John the Baptist Mbaka bore witness for

Hey boy watch your tongue the people you label Christian are mostly uninformed, emotive and irrational in their analysis of who Trump represents.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ORIAYO70(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.

Christians have always been in danger or mess, but in all God saves is people...look here in Nigeria we r in mess.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by banmee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ayomide811:
What a sad day for the people of land of raising Sun

What has Japan got to do with this?
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:

The Electoral College of the United States refers to the group of presidential electors required by the Constitution to form every four years for the sole purpose of electing the president and vice president.

There are currently 538 electors in the Electoral College, and an absolute majority of electoral votes—270 or more—is required for the college to elect the president and vice president. If no candidate achieves an absolute majority, a contingent election is held whereby the U.S. Congress is required to elect the president and vice president.
Ok, so if there are 538 electors, why do people need to vote? I'm trying to get it.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Johnsinia(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Donald Trump has made everything non_western evil.
We need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has
been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa
with several billions of dollars even all over islands in
Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as
clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural
development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in
Africa despite her big economy and influence. On the other
hand, China is building projects across Africa from
electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money.
Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would
still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they
brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take
over them these things would still be in use by Africans
and improve quality of life, just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western media still find their ways into the hearts of
Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors
joined this brainwashed citizens. Look at China, how many
times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations
have China invaded in Africa? How many times has
Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc Africans must sitdown and think.
China is not your enemy
You just wake up in this indomie generation and start typing trash!!! nobi thesame china people that have slave ground called company in Lagos you are talking about abi na another china!!! The help US has rendered to Africa free of charge is 100times bigger than the one china while ever do... US has contributed to the world 100times morethan any country would have... before you start typing shit pls, Google or make a research very well.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Emperor4tune(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
...i hope america has not voted a toy boy who will bend to every pressure with yes i do respond...if Biden is such then america is doomed
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Martinez39s(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
Bidden
grin

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Canih28: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lolz

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Obrigardo: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
flamingREED:

You can't use Catholic and Christian like that in a sentence.
Unless you don't know that being unchrist like is not being Christian.

you are Jesus right? or you are the God almighty we serve? filthy sinner like you, please step aside
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BOBAN2710: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.
C anoda idiot
Is trump your Jesus chrust ?
AFOFUN GBEMU

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by bluefilm: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

they will install micro ship in all humans

That's for sure.

Without the Satanic Bill Gates "COVID19 Vaccine" microchip, you cannot buy or sell in the New World operating in the New Normal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.