Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (82694 Views)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sighhhhh
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Golan007: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Adakintroy:
My hats off for Trump. He may be said to be a victim of his pride and it usually goes before a fall. But once youve been hated by the left the way he was hated even before he could declare his ambitions, it's almost difficult to resist the temptation not to rubb it in their face at every opportunity.

That said it mind bugging how easy it is to point how unfit Trump is for president but not there other like Hilary imagine no one talk about Hilary e.mails. I mean I wonder what could be on there.

With trump I know he grabs women by the pussy and call them fat slubbs. But with hailary am thinking. What is in her own closet..I mean think for ones. What's in hilaries closets.

I respect trump only for one reason. He has done it all. Those of you not play ng attention. Should note the man literarily had done it all.

He hasn't gone to prison yet.

Just be patient.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by dex4sure: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
America election no ojoro....congrats mr biden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by daniwise(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Adprone:
Congrats Joe Biden.

To Naija peeps waiting for Biden to open US borders, you go wait tire.

Abeg help tell them grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by flamingREED(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. grin cheesy wink cool cool cool

You're mistaken really.
If I reject a man in my heart, no matter whom he is, he's rejected.

The only sad thing is that some felt Trump should win by all means, but that's not in their power.

And it's not true that Christians are endangered. The Bible says we are more than conquerors.
That is, if we sincerely follow Christ, everyone of us is more than 'conqueror Biden'.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by lkillbrokehoes: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump is fvcking out! damn!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by abdullahi45: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by gtown: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
We will not accept this..

We will write to UN, Isreal, UK and all our supporters.

By force by fire. Trump must be the president of our online _ _ _ _ _ _

Some should please complete it... grin grin grin grin grin
....potopoto republic of biafra grin grin
Make someone con beat me for my house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BankyGee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats to the new POTUS
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Spectaclesawe25: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coronavirus exposed trumps yansh!.
2020 na real war!
#vision2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Golan007: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Derailer:

LOL

Biden will rather pardon Trump than see an EX-POTUS locked up.

Trump should reject any help from Biden.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:
It's official at 284 electoral votes, Joe Biden will be the president of the United States of America

"Nigerian Christians" who have decided to mortgage their individual thought processes for a man they have not heard about prior to 2015...NYORRRR!!!!

- Student Loans
- DACA
- Remove the stupid tarrif war with China, Canada and other important trading partners
- Repeal all Trump executive orders and evil policies

Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by adebayo111: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

For my Chirstian brethren

Stop weeping over the loss of Trump.

The first century Christians lived in a world where the governments of the day were far more hostile to them than a Biden presidency would be.

And Jesus protected them.

It is important that in this time, we lift our eyes to Jesus and trust him to protect Christians, not Trump, NOT anyone else.

And then go and do as Jesus commanded us to do...go and make disciples. Pray for our enemies, love them, and trust God above all things.

Let us stop looking for a hero that would pass laws and send the calvary to protect us, let us look unto Jesus, and then we shall be saved.

Thank you.
Are you alright at all, is Biden a Muslim. he is a Catholic for crying out loud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BabaO2: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Make Dem let Biden know the mischievous Nigerian tribe rooting for Trump o. Opposite people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by kyuniii(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Na na na na, Na na na na Oh oh oh TRUMP GOOD BYE. 5X
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Emyben(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Joe Biden will also become the Second Catholic person to be elected President of the US.

I wonder why so called extreme Christians believe that this man is Illuminati. This man is a Catholic for crying out loud and that makes him a Christian. Enough with all these illuminati propaganda. It’s tiring and silly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:
It's official at 284 electoral votes, Joe Biden will be the president of the United States of America

"Nigerian Christians" who have decided to mortgage their individual thought processes for a man they have not heard about prior to 2015...NYORRRR!!!!

- Student Loans
- DACA
- Remove the stupid tarrif war with China, Canada and other important trading partners

Non of this is happening. Republicans still control the senate remember?

This was far from a perfect election for democrats..Biden will be a weak lame duck President from day one.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/05/house-democrats-angry-over-election-losses-leaders-promises-answers/6179057002/
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by yahmohy27: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ayomide811:
What a sad day for the people of land of raising Sun
grin grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by OwenJesse27(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Chaii our ipob brothers won't like this Nnamdi Cownu is already on life support already.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Vokians(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
JamParkMe:
The people have spoken. Congratulations to President Biden and Vice president Harris!!

Now Trump is a civilian, may the prosecituons for tax evasion begin. Trump will be locked up sooner than we think.
Do you think he is like Nigeria politicians who evade tax? Think of something esle Bro. Don't let personal hate for the man elude your right way of reasoning.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Emmani360(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:

- Student Loans
- DACA

This election made it clear to me that most "Christians" have a very shallow understanding of the world Christian. Being against abortion and LGBT was the only criteria for declaring Trump the messiah. I even saw one on this platform claiming God showed him things about trump and trump losing this election will be the beginning of the end. People will just be spewing rubbish in the name of religion. They didn't see all other trump policies that were anti-christ.
You people should focus on Buhari our local messiah that John the Baptist Mbaka bore witness for

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Decallionaire:

The World thinks 2020 has been terrible. Wait for 2021.

It will be a case of, “my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.” (1 Kg 12:14)

All those Americans clamoring for Biden now, will SOON say, "What's that man doing there? Trump WAS a BETTER man!"

Remember how Nigerians compared
GEJ vs. GMB ?

exactly what I said.
nevertheless, everything happens for a reason, God has never and will never be caught unaware.
God permitted this for a purpose, maybe to protect him.God loves trump and would rather save his life than give him the presidency

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by NSK4U(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. grin cheesy wink cool cool cool

hahahaha

Do you have personal relationship with Trump supporters?
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Jah1: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuF8pBovhPM

WATCH FULL LENGTH VIDEO

@ Lalasticlala
@ Seun
@ mynd44
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by pickatyou2: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats BidenKamala.

Interested in installing a car tracking device

Check my signature for more inquiries
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Obrigardo: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
flamingREED:

You're mistaken really.
If I reject a man in my heart, no matter whom he is, he's rejected.

The only sad thing is that some felt Trump should win by all means, but that's not in their power.

And it's not true that Christians are endangered. The Bible says we are more than conquerors.
That is, if we sincerely follow Christ, everyone of us is more than 'conqueror Biden'.

Biden is a catholic and more christian than trump, or you want to say trump is God himself?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by authority2006(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kamelot77:
Americans reject trump but many Nigerians worship him here.
Inside life

Even when his foreign policy impact on them negatively.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by DonCandido(f): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats the world over!

The Americans have fired the anarchist and the first openly racist president in American history.

May peace and calmness reign again in America.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.