Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (82677 Views)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Obrigardo: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. tongue tongue grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool kiss
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Throwback: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Glare247:

U are not,no sane person makes such comment ,u are a religious bigot,u guys knew trump in 2016,this religion bigotry is legendary ,is biden not a xtian?

Go back and read my statement and comprehend better.

I have followed Trump from his "Birther" conspiracy days against Barack Obama.

I have no love for him, nor do I regard any self respecting human who worship the fraud that he is.

Good question. Is Biden not a Christian? So why the messiah status attached to Trump by the Christian religious fanatics all over the world?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BIGGESThead6: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Odingo1:

You people like bringing Igbos into anything. What concerns Igbos with US election. Individual can support who they like, stop bringing Igbos into everything.

I should be the one to ask you.
Can you explain to us what business Igbo in the EAst have with Trump and US election?
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nadio2019:

A most degenerate group in northern Nigeria adopted Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram emerged and says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

That sparked off secessionist groups from the south of Nigeria.

Who took secular state Nigeria to OIC?

Get more sense, biko.

Lol what has boko haram got to do with anything.

We are talking about the global world.

Secessionist's got their own qualms whether boko haram exists or not, na only them dey for the country.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by banmee(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

For my Chirstian brethren

Stop weeping over the loss of Trump.

The first century Christians lived in a world where the governments of the day were far more hostile to them than a Biden presidency would be.

And Jesus protected them.

It is important that in this time, we lift our eyes to Jesus and trust him to protect Christians, not Trump, NOT anyone else.

And then go and do as Jesus commanded us to do...go and make disciples. Pray for our enemies, love them, and trust God above all things.

Let us stop looking for a hero that would pass laws and send the calvary to protect us, let us look unto Jesus, and then we shall be saved.

Thank you.

And subsequent christians were basically jihadist who murdered millions in the name of an imaginary god. Nothing more dangerous than a people who stand on religion to force others to think the way they do.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
We will not accept this..

We will write to UN, Isreal, UK and all our supporters.

By force by fire. Trump must be the president of our online _ _ _ _ _ _

Some should please complete it... grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin So funny where are the wailers here? See your father has gone
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by DenreleDave(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
till gbegile boys handle you
you'll understand angry

U r right oooo.
Gbegile boys truly truly grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Grandmeister(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
BOBAN2710:

C anoda idiot
Is trump your Jesus chrust ?
AFOFUN GBEMU
You couldn’t even read the entire post you quoted to understand what was said by the poster you just went of spewing trash! Some of you on this forum are so ill mannered and without sense and decorum.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Rebelutionary: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Christthesaviour:
I really hope America knows what it is doing?
someone said " A win for biden is a win for China "
biden may not be able to withstand pressure like trump did.
you cannot eat your cake and have it back
if biden eventually misbehaves ,and fall their hand,
then America has just successfully replicated the Gej/buhari saga.grin
if you know, you know.
nevertheless, everything happens for a reason.
God has never been caught unaware and can never be caught unaware.
God allowed this to happen, maybe to protect him.
See the heart of man o...you are praying for him to fail so that you and your kind can say..."we told you so", really, coming from a Christian...nawa o.

You cousin's are saying that Christians will become endangered species when Trump is booted. So before Trump who was "keeping the Christians?"

Jesus told us HE will build (keep) his church and the gates of hell will not prevail abi...we are in safe hands!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by kristo123: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations to President Elect Joe Biden... Trump should make the call and stop attacking the electoral process that put him there in the first place.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by abdullahi45: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Especially that Righteousness666 guy angry

In their Head Trump is the God-choosen one... grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I should be the one to ask you.
Can you explain to us what business Igbo in the EAst have with Trump and US election?
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Quoting for posterity. Nobody should say pim. Wailers decided that trump was their great grandfathers master see una life.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by wunmi590(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. grin cheesy wink cool cool cool

Gove honour to whom honour is due.

It was copied from Twitter
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by DenreleDave(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Speaktruth88:

grin grin grin grin grin grin So funny where are the wailers here? See your father has gone

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by banmee(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kamelot77:
Americans reject trump but many Nigerians worship him here.
Inside life

And why do think that is? This about it. If a Nigerian likes a leader you know for sure that leader is phucked up. If a Nigerian knew what a good leader was, they would have had one by now. I mean it's been more than half a century and they've not experienced it.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BruncleZuma: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
anastasius:

Ok, so if there are 538 electors, why do people need to vote? I'm trying to get it.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the Constitution, empowers each state legislature to determine the manner by which the state's electors are chosen. Following the national presidential election day (on the first Tuesday after November 1), Each state counts its popular votes according to its laws to select the electors.

In 48 states and Washington, D.C., the winner of the plurality of the statewide vote receives all of that state's electors; in Maine and Nebraska, two electors are assigned in this manner and the remaining electors are allocated based on the plurality of votes in each congressional district.

States generally require electors to pledge to vote for that state's winner (Thus if Biden wins a state, he get X number of the states electoral votes); to avoid faithless electors, most states have adopted various laws to enforce the electors’ pledge.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin

Lol, dem don dey carried away.

I'm trying to hint something.

E be like say you know what I'm talking about grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
banmee:

And subsequent christians were basically jihadist who murdered millions in the name of an imaginary god. Nothing more dangerous than a people who stand on religion to force others to think the way they do.

Quite true because we went from focusing on following God to focusing on our comfort

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by NSK4U(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

I don't know where to begin embarassed
but i'm laughing now grin grin grin cool
opor!
lol.......
sha laugh out cash.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r right oooo.
Gbegile boys truly truly grin cheesy grin grin
do you love gbegile boys?
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by codemaniacs: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
zz
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BruncleZuma: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Rebelutionary:

See the heart of man o...you are praying for him to fail so that you and your kind can say..."we told you so", really, coming from a Christian...nawa o.

You cousin's are saying that Christians will become endangered species when Trump is booted. So before Trump who was "keeping the Christians?"

Jesus told us HE will build (keep) his church and the gates of hell will not prevail abi...we are in safe hands!!

I too want to know this...curiosity overwhelms me

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
What a relief! Now the MAGA madness will be put out of the Whitehouse.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by DenreleDave(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
do you love gbegile boys?

Chai.. I don't ooo.

I dey always pray make I no offend dt guy oo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by cappucino925(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats BIDEN Trump fanboys Will go and jump inside lagoon now
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by joshuaidibia(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

OLAADEGBU where are you now? is it shame? Mr Idibia wants to check on your mental health

grin grin grin grin grin

Ghost mode. Him god F.Uck am up. Cos I know the God I serve is not a loser o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by adebayo111: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

He's a leftist, prepare to open your yansh for drilling.

The will spread nothing but the gay propaganda to Africa (sanctions) but ignore the poverty.

Watch.
they have been around since.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Obrigardo: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
wunmi590:

Gove honour to whom honour is due.

It was copied from Twitter

please shut up already. It's known that is copied mr i know it all
It's a mantra everyone is saying to trump cultists after they said their own "liberal tears" for the last short four years.

but you can still copy it too...

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. cheesy tongue kiss cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by adebayo111: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
anastasius:

Is it 284 million or what? Please I don't understand the 270 or the units
their counting is based on point per state

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.