Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How My Husband Abandoned Me After My Prayers Made Him Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Husband Abandoned Me After My Prayers Made Him Rich (354 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Man Narrate How His Wife Emback On 30days Dry Fasting To Make Him Rich / Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband Abandoned Me After My Prayers Made Him Rich by chinenye497: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
I met my husband at the NYSC camp, and we got married two years later. I am from a Christian background. So I understand the power of prayers from women. When we got married, we had nothing. Our marriage was based on love and not material things.

I prayed earnestly to God to bless my husband, and God answered my prayers. My husband started doing very well in his business. We bought so many houses, cars we traveled abroad whenever we wanted because we could afford it. My husband and I became very rich.

All of a sudden, my husband started having less time for me and more time for his business. We were living in a mansion with just the cook and the gateman. We didn’t have any children, not that we have infertility problems. Every time he comes back from his business trips, he would be too tired for me.

Most times, we stayed for months without sex, and it’s beginning to worry me. I need children, but how can I get pregnant when my husband hardly touches me. He refused to allow me to work. He says he makes enough money for us.

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/02/my-husband-has-abandoned-me-woman-cries-out/
Re: How My Husband Abandoned Me After My Prayers Made Him Rich by EmptyGarden(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
STORY. pray for yourself.
Re: How My Husband Abandoned Me After My Prayers Made Him Rich by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
And you should pray that he returns nah angry

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Five Things To Avoid While Searching For A Life Partner. / Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.