Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You (587 Views)

Who Breaks Heart More? Male Or Female?? (air Your Views) / Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D / Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by Ranoscky(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
Tell the person above your 'likes & dis-like about him or her. I start by saying: I like Mr cork b'cos he's kinda funny. But I dis-like him b'cos, this is 2011 and he refuses to get a life, What about you?
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by iyatrustee(f): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mr. man! do you have to duplicate this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-623895.0.html
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

Tell the person above your 'likes & dis-like about him or her. I start by saying: I like Mr cork b'cos he's kinda funny. But I dis-like him b'cos, this is 2011 and he refuses to get a life,  What about you?

whats the big deal of being 2011  you want him to get a life who told you that he hasnt got a life

i think you are the one who should get a life stop monitoring him
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by Ranoscky(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mrs woman [Iyatrustee] with the best of my knowledge, Ranoscky has never participated in a thread like this here in NL [maybe there might have been, but I don't know and was not part of it] so pls, take it at ease!
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by MsPotato(f): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
We ave not exchange posts before I guess so we dont know eachother that well. Sorry embarassed sad
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by iyatrustee(f): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

Mrs woman [Iyatrustee] with the best of my knowledge, Ranoscky has never participated in a thread like this here in NL [maybe there might have been, but I don't know and was not part of it] so pls, take it at ease!

chei! na you start the thread naw https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-623895.0.html no make i vex oh angry
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by Ranoscky(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
ZIM DRILL, I wonder how you guys do take matters here in NL personal when we ALL know that, even Mr cork himself knows that it's all fun and no pun intended, why?, well, to each his/her own. Mod's, since Mrs woman [Iyatrustee] said this topic has been discussed here in the past, pls I'll like y'all to close it, thanx!
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by iyatrustee(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
Point of correction, not in the past but today. you posted it in Forum games and it is still active. BTW, wat is romantic about it sef tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by Goldieluks: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
i don't like her tongue
she's a flirt tongue
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by iyatrustee(f): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
really? i tot you said she is sweet just now kiss kiss kiss

Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by Goldieluks: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

really? i tot you said she is sweet just now kiss kiss kiss

Yea but i changed my mind tongue tongue
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

ZIM DRILL, I wonder how you guys do take matters here in NL personal when we ALL know that, even Mr cork himself knows that it's all fun and no pun intended, why?, well, to each his/her own. Mod's, since Mrs woman [Iyatrustee] said this topic has been discussed here in the past, pls I'll like y'all to close it, thanx!

what makes you think i took it personally

i only commented based on what you said nothing more

let me warn am good at using what has being said without adding much
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by iyatrustee(f): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yea but i changed my mind tongue tongue

no need crying over spilt milk cool cool cool
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by 190: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
PISSED WITH HER undecided undecided
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by Goldieluks: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

no need crying over spilt milk cool cool cool

Yea, you crying huh? cool cool
wipe your tears,already.
Re: Come Air Your Opinion About The Poster Above You by iyatrustee(f): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

PISSED WITH HER undecided undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i tot i was your good girl undecided

(1)

Dating / My Story / Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.